Superman vs The Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
If Superman were fighting a Force user how resistant would he be? Would abilities such as Force push/choke and Jedi mind trick affect him? For example, if he were hit with Sith lightning would damage depend on the proficiency of the user i.e the difference between getting zapped by Jubilee or Black Lightning, or would even an apprentice level user seriously f*ck his sh*t up the way a Shazam bolt can?

deathslash
The force isn't magic, so I see absolutely no reason behind why Superman would be less resistant to it than normal TP/telepathy. That said, a sufficiently powerful user (like Luke, Yoda, sidious, or abeloth) would be capable of at least hurting him.

Stoic
Well since the force would be outside of Superman's dimensional reality, it may hurt him badly enough to kill, or it might not be able to overcome his extreme might. In my honest opinion, this would all depend the force is not supernatural, but it is instead from the physical universe. Uh. if this happened to Zod, he'd end up being the most powerful Sith ruler ever. For all we know, Superman may go over to the Star Wars Universe and gain new powers, to be added on his own. I think he wins handily, the Force wouldn't be able to harm him much in my opinion because of it's physical and natural origins.

Flyattractor
...Nerds have so screwed up Star Wars....

carver9
What's up with all of these Superman threads?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
What's up with all of these Superman threads?

It's been that way for quite some time.

YOU are the part of the problem. You super-actively post in them.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's been that way for quite some time.

YOU are the part of the problem. You super-actively post in them.

I post in all threads though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.