Malgus runs a mini gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Balta Skywalker
1: Maul (SoD)
2: Galen Marek (TFU1)
3: Count Dooku (ROTS)
4: Pre-Suit Vader (ROTS. Well, duh!)
BOSS: Darth Vader (ROTJ)

chingchangwalla
50/50 for 1,2,3 tbh

Tondemonai
Potentially down at 4, down at 5.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
2 or 3.

ares834

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by ares834

carthage

chingchangwalla
Malgus > Galen in sabers and he can tank most of Marek's force :/

UCanShootMyNova
I don't know if I'd put Malgus above but he's certainly comparable. As a Force user though he's inferior though not to the point he'd be ragdolled.

darthbane77
Prime Malgus wouldn't fall until at least the Boss.

NewGuy01
Loses 2 and beyond, and has no easy time with 1.

Deronn_solo

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Loses 2 and beyond, and has no easy time with 1.

You think he takes Maul? Why?

BazookaMaster
Nihl dies

Trocity
Originally posted by Deronn_solo

TheNuisanceBird
Stops at 3.

I personally think Dooku could take Malgus. I feel they're even in the Force and Dooku would be able to make up for physicality and force it to come down to sabers where Dooku has the edge.

MythLord
All of them stop him, lol.

carthage
Maul lost to Kanan and TPM Kenobi, no way he beats Malgus lol

MythLord
A one-with-the-Force moment and a cheapshot are your arguments... lmao.
Anyways, Malgus got a bunch of junk dumped on him by a featless, no-named Zabrak. He dies to Maul, who's actually a skilled and powerful Zabrak.

carthage
He blasted the rubble away and burned through his force defences with lightning. Show me any quote that shows that Kanan was in oneness, and I'm not talking about Freddie Prince Junior's opinion in an interview. Maul can't even beat padawans when he fights, lol

MythLord
He had extreme strain and needed a good deal of time to burn through some fodder, lmao. Plus he was enraged, lol.

Those padawans would probably wreck Malgus, kek.

BTW, both Freddie and Filoni confirm Kanan was in Oneness and Maul "underestimated him".

Balta Skywalker
Malgus is a tank, able to recieve hundreds of rocks and then be completely fine. Even if the Jedi was fatigued, Malgus was able to take down Kao Cen Darach (Which I'm assuming you also underestimate), a Battlemaster.
Malgus was able to handle a PEM (Or whatever that grenade was) right on his face. Plus, the Malgus I'm using is Prime Malgus, not the one on the first TOR trailer or something.
He was able to defeat Ven Zallow, one of the best Jedi of the time, he may not have done this with ease, but it still wasn't something super hard

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Balta Skywalker
Malgus was able to take down Kao Cen Darach (Which I'm assuming you also underestimate), a Battlemaster.

Don't act like you didn't underestimate him and say that a 7/10 was a stomp.

Kurk
Difficult win 1,
possible stop at 2 and 3,
more possible stops at 4 and 5

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Don't act like you didn't underestimate him and say that a 7/10 was a stomp.

That was actually butthurt Balta because you said Ti loses... embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.