Kubo and the Two Strings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Well this movie is out. Looks like an Excellently crafted movie with lots of love and imagination put into it......So yeah it will probably fail.

Anybody planning on seeing it?

p4-6qJzeb3A

CosmicComet
I'll give it a shot.

Robtard
Will probably see it this coming weekend; looking forward to it.

jaden101
Looks good. Might see it but it's unlikely they'll show it at my cinema.

Kazenji
If you believe the critics it is that good, 96% on RT.

marwash22
this seems to be marketed as a comedy, but my buddy said it's pretty dark in tone.

Flyattractor
I have heard that its really aimed more at Adults then for kids.

MF DELPH
Saw this last night. It's got a very interesting mythology and some great action sequences that, when you also consider that this is all stop motion animation, takes the appreciation of the skill and craftsmanship that went into making this up even higher. The story IMO is a lil dark so personally if I was a parent I might not take a very young child to see this (say, under 8 years old) but it's definitely worth seeing and I intend to buy it when it's home released. This is more like Shane Acker and Tim Burton's 9 or The Nightmare Before Christmas than it is something like Kung Fu Panda or Minions as far as tone.

Robtard
Saw it yesterday, rather enjoyed it. Something I'll add to my digital film collection.

As MF said, not for the very young, would scare most 2-6 year olds at times.

Zack M
Yeah, it was great.

Zack M
Didn't know Beetle was Matthew McConaughey. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.