Colossus vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I looked it up and nothing, so here we go. Colossus prior to Juggernaut's powers. No bfr

RealityWarper
Can go either way but advantage to Iron Fist in skill.

-K-M-
Technically iron fist has already beat colossus in the comic. It was off-panel of course

More often then not I would give colossus the edge

leonidas
Originally posted by -K-M-
Technically iron fist has already beat colossus in the comic. It was off-panel of course

More often then not I would give colossus the edge

thumb up

i think pete would be fist's limit in terms of who he might be able to beat 1 on 1, but i agree, he wouldn't beat him for a majority.

cdtm
Originally posted by golem370
I looked it up and nothing, so here we go. Colossus prior to Juggernaut's powers. No bfr

Been done quite a few times here, actually.

As was said, Iron Fist did beat Colossus in Contest of Champions. (Black Widow also beat Wonder Man, so take that for what it's worth.)

deathslash
Didn't Danny also oneshot him way back in that fight that he had with the X-men? Also, serious question here, how is Peter going to touch Danny? The guy fights with some of the faster metas and martial artists.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
(Black Widow also beat Wonder Man, so take that for what it's worth.)

Too bad she lost to that idiot, Janithor sad

leonidas
Originally posted by deathslash
Didn't Danny also oneshot him way back in that fight that he had with the X-men? Also, serious question here, how is Peter going to touch Danny? The guy fights with some of the faster metas and martial artists.

pete could easily thunderclap (which he has done), smash the ground, throw massive pieces of ground. fist also needs to get in close to hit. he could try and chi blast from a distance but i don't know what kind of damage that would do and pete can throw things. basically pete will never tire while fist eventually will. /shrug

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
pete could easily thunderclap (which he has done)

He has... as the Juggernaut.

Don't recall the regular version ever doing that. And neither does Pr, who is in the process of making a gigantic respect thread for him.

leonidas
huh, maybe that's the one i'm remembering then... he's never thunderclapped in a book?? blink ffs CAGE has thunderclapped! lol

any, i'd still say he could, but regardless, the rest of my post stands. sneer

BruceSkywalker
Rand

StiltmanFTW
huh, maybe that's the one i'm remembering then...

Most likely, yes. AvX Vs. mini-series. The fight against Spider-Man.

he's never thunderclapped in a book?? blink ffs CAGE has thunderclapped! lol

Under Bendis...

http://i.imgur.com/Kebxx8L.gif

If the rest of Marvel allowed him to, Bendis would write a World War Cage event...

You can PM Pr, maybe he found something while collecting the material for the new thread. But, afaik, the Juggernaut t-clap is the only instance.

any, i'd still say he could, but regardless, the rest of my post stands. sneer

Technically, he should be more than strong enough...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.