Evannova95 VS Jensaarai1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheNuisanceBird
Both at 100% Energy and nights sleep.

Who does it best/worst?

Round 1: Both must write a summary on Luke's final duel with Vader and try to make it as unbiased as possible.

Round 2: Evan must write breakdown's of ROTS Anakin and try and make it better than Connor's.

Round 3: Connor must write a script for Savage Opress better than Evan's.

Round 4: Who would do Maul VS Ti better?

Round 5: Evan decides to do Bane VS Plo Koon and Connor goes with Mace VS Jaina.

Bonus Round: The Forcecast tries to make "How Powerful Is Ahsoka Tano?" How would it do compared to the Sidious video?

|King Joker|
Jensaarai1 shits on Evan.

MythLord
Jensaarai eats him.

McP
It's like Ewoks vs Gungans... could go either way.

Ziggystardust
Jen stomps

chingchangwalla
Lmfao '100 % energy and a night's sleep'

Yeah Jensaarai

Trocity
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Who would do Maul VS Ti better? ?

Whichever one didn't have Ti and Koon beating Maul and Tyranus.

chingchangwalla
That was Reti. It's so fcking biased, he even admits they're his favourite characters in another video :/

Trocity
It's sad when "experts" can spread cancer amongst fairly casual fans who watch those videos, I assume, for fun.

You know you're a shit head when you devote that much time to making those vids, then poison them with bias.

Talk about a colossal waste of time.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Trocity
It's sad when "experts" can spread cancer amongst fairly casual fans who watch those videos, I assume, for fun.

You know you're a shit head when you devote that much time to making those vids, then poison them with bias.

Talk about a colossal waste of time.

Lol The real show begins when the two collaborate.

Their videos are fun to watch when they don't spend 30-45 minutes slamming on a character and/or playing up a bias.

Dooku could solo Plo and Ti To be honest. Maul just makes it overkill.

Balta Skywalker
Lol The real show begins when the two collaborate.

Their videos are fun to watch when they don't spend 30-45 minutes slamming on a character and/or playing up a bias

So their videos are NEVER fun?

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Balta Skywalker
So their videos are NEVER fun?

Luke VS Mace is pretty good. Same with some of Evan's older videos.

Exar Kun VS Vader 2.0 is Connor's best video by far.

Balta Skywalker
Luke VS Mace is pretty good. Same with some of Evan's older videos.

Luke vs Mace it's just like Evan's other videos: Facts, facts: Perfectly capable. Facts, facts.
They're so tedious

Exar Kun VS Vader 2.0 is Connor's best video by far.

I'll see that one. One day.

DarthAnt66
Revan vs Luke was the biggest shitfest I ever seen in my life. I read in the news people actually chopped off their own limbs so that the pain would prevent them from remembering fragments of the video. I saw one case where a hospital was destroyed by a man so he could get the death penalty and end his life after watching it. They said he tried to kill himself but after three unsuccessful attempts due to mid-hanging flashbacks for Evan talking, he wasn't able to move the rope high enough. Rumor has it that Beniboybling even participated in its production.

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Revan vs Luke was the biggest shitfest I ever seen in my life. I read in the news people actually chopped off their own limbs so that the pain would prevent them from remembering fragments of the video. I saw one case where a hospital was destroyed by a man so he could get the death penalty and end his life after watching it. They said he tried to kill himself but after three unsuccessful attempts due to mid-hanging flashbacks for Evan talking, he wasn't able to move the rope high enough. Rumor has it that Beniboybling even participated in its production.

Lmao!

darthbane77
Jen is better by a bit, but all of them save for maybe Antoine are total cancer.

chingchangwalla
Jensaarai is frustrating; as soon as one good video comes out and I start to respect him, 3 more cancerous ones are out :/
I always see where he's coming from in each video tho

UCanShootMyNova
Jen.

TheNuisanceBird

Omg Lol This is TFA to me.

darthbane77
Revan vs Luke was the biggest shitfest I ever seen in my life. I read in the news people actually chopped off their own limbs so that the pain would prevent them from remembering fragments of the video. I saw one case where a hospital was destroyed by a man so he could get the death penalty and end his life after watching it. They said he tried to kill himself but after three unsuccessful attempts due to mid-hanging flashbacks for Evan talking, he wasn't able to move the rope high enough. Rumor has it that Beniboybling even participated in its production. I actually wish he would re-do Luke vs Revan. I mean I know Luke would win, but now that SoR has been released I want somebody to at least make the attempt to convince people that Revan is a good fight for him; similar to how Caedus was.

chingchangwalla
Revan would **** Caedus

Sinious
Omg Lol This is TFA to me. thumb up x 100

MythLord
Heretics.

Sinious
kys twice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.