Darth Thanaton vs. Yaddle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
force battle only

Who wins

MythLord
Yaddle.

Deronn_solo
Yaddle has no answer for sorcery.

MythLord
She's one of the most knowledgable Jedi in all of history and has the entire Jedi Archive -- the largest source of knowledge in the galaxy, that also includes portions of Sith lore -- essentially memorized in her head.

I think she'll answer sorcery, tbh.

NewGuy01
Yaddle.

Nephthys
I don't know if people are being serious or not but lol Thanaton.

Deronn_solo
Nah, their dead serious with that brand of cancer, lmao.

Selenial
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yaddle.

Nephthys
Seriously?

Whats so great about Yaddle? As far as I know her best feat is a heroic sacrifice. Thanaton pwned Nox while they were empowered by 2 ghosts, 1 of which was 1 of the greatest sorcerers in the empires history.

MythLord
Well she's...
One of the most knowledgable Jedi in all of history, and possibly the knowledgable since the time of Odan Urr(knowledge is power and whatnot), has a "rivalling affinity" with the Force as Yoda -- implying similar raw power -- her presence was like something Anakin or Obi-Wan never felt before, her mere presence in the Force amplified Anakin and Kenobi, she held back a massive stream of water that was about to burst through a large tunnel by keeping two doors shut, with no evident strain.

A reason as to why this is impressive: Shaak Ti, one of the most powerful Jedi in history and among the 15 greatest of the era, Anakin Skywalker, who at the time could manipulate CIS dreadnaughts, and Obi-Wan Kenobi, who even as a padawan was noted as one of the greatest Jedi of all time, have had trouble holding back a significantly smaller stream of water.

Dueling-wise, she one-shotted an Akk Dog that could've killed Adi Gallia, noting that three Akk Dogs gave Mace and Depa some grief, fought off hordes of warriors while just a padawan and stomped a dozen combat droids in what, from Kenobi's perspective, was "no time at all" indicating she was possibly moving faster than his perception.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by MythLord
Shaak Ti, one of the most powerful Jedi in history.
eek! laughing sick

MythLord
She actually is canonically, lol. thumb up

Work off that bad taste of Reti in your mouth, and focus your hatred on Plo.

Selenial
TBH, the water comparison is a pretty flawed one. They were holding back the ocean, the pressure there would be far worse mmm

chingchangwalla
Meh, Yaddle's as pathetic as Yoda

ILS
I'm happy to place Yoda's waifu over TOR trash thumb up

BazookaMaster
Yaddle, Thanaton has nothing other than "he's a sith so he should be more powerful than any jedi except like 5 in universe" xd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.