Suicide Squad vs. MCU Netflix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Suicide Squad members:

Flagg
Harley Quinn
Killer Croc
Cap. Boomerang
Deadshot
Diablo (round 1 without Demon form, round 2 with demon form)

MCU Netflix:

Daredevil
Elektra
Stick
Punisher
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage

I didn't include Enchantress to keep the numbers equal and because she never really seemed part of the SS anyway.

wakkawakkawakka
Uh...is there a 1st and 2nd round for this one?

Also assuming nobody on the SS stops Punisher from shooting Diablo in the face, the Netflix fighters would still have to work on trying to close the distance as everyone except Killer Croc has ranged attacks: 3 of which have guns.

Granted Luke could shrug off everything the SS throws at him except Diablo and possibly some demo-charges Flagg may have.

tkitna
Diablo solo's

BruceSkywalker
not sure if luke and jones can shrug off el diablo

TheVaultDweller
Deadshot and Diablo would have to seriously carry their team. Flagg, Harley and Boomerang were not impressive at all, and Croc didn't do anything, strength-wise, that I have trouble seeing either Jessica or Luke replicating. And that's assuming Diablo's fire can harm Luke. Luke showed great fire resistance during the bar explosion on Jessica Jones. Deadshot has also never tried to hit a target like Daredevil before, who is much faster, more agile and more acrobatic than anyone he successfully hit onscreen, and who has handled people with automatic weapons on multiple occasions.

Inhuman
Punisher is a crack shot too. He hit Daredevil in a specific area in the head while fighting him to send him a message and not kill him in the process.
It wasn't a stationary object.

KingD19
We saw physical force does indeed affect El Diablo, and Cage is so far shown to be stronger than either Diablo or Incubus. He could just beat him until his bones break or something.

wakkawakkawakka
Wasn't Incubus tossing helicopters and tanks around with his tendrils? And El Diablo in demon form destroyed those.

With that said outside of El Diablo the SS has no real answer to Luke aside from the off chance they get creative with explosive charges.

KingD19
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Wasn't Incubus tossing helicopters and tanks around with his tendrils? And El Diablo in demon form destroyed those.

With that said outside of El Diablo the SS has no real answer to Luke aside from the off chance they get creative with explosive charges.

That didn't seem to be strength. It just was like, as soon as his tendrils hit something, he absorbed them into his being or something. I'm still not quite sure what all his powers actually did.

carthage
Incubus's tendril cut a subway train in half

tkitna
Cage got KO'd by a shotgun blast. I think the Squad has this.

TheVaultDweller
Compared to the bar explosion and the SUV shouldercheck from the latest trailer, the shotgun is a low-end, and kind of a PIS showing (The force of the explosion in the bar should have been greater than the force of the shotgun, even at pointblank range. Jessica was hit with only a fraction of the blast, standing outside, and it sent her flying across the street). And that's the thing. Even then, it was a point blank shot directly to the chin. In the latest teasers and trailers, he soaks up gunfire without any kind of problems whatsoever.

tkitna
Jess got KO'd by a girl hitting her with a 2x4 so I get what your saying.

TheVaultDweller
That's the issue with that show. Some of the PIS low-ends are cringe-worthy. Luke can take a head on collision with a speeding SUV, a large explosion, and repeated hits from a submachine gun, in the latest trailer, and all without even showing any real discomfort. Based on those showings, that shotgun should have, at best, staggered him a bit. But they needed to contrive a way for Jessica to KO him, because she wasn't doing it by pure strength and skill.

That being said, not sure how he'd do against demon form El Diablo's heat. Incubus was shrugging off damage from conventional weapons quite easily, and demon El Diablo melted a hole right through his chest in seconds.

In fact, El Diablo and Luke are the last 2 standing IMO.

Zack M
Squad, because of Diablo.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Deadshot and Diablo would have to seriously carry their team. Flagg, Harley and Boomerang were not impressive at all, and Croc didn't do anything, strength-wise, that I have trouble seeing either Jessica or Luke replicating. And that's assuming Diablo's fire can harm Luke. Luke showed great fire resistance during the bar explosion on Jessica Jones. Deadshot has also never tried to hit a target like Daredevil before, who is much faster, more agile and more acrobatic than anyone he successfully hit onscreen, and who has handled people with automatic weapons on multiple occasions.

thumb up

Ultimately I do think the Suicide Squad wins...

Largely because of El Diablo...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.