Winter Soldier Vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Bucky can have his knife. No guns. Who wins?

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/WS_zpsxkznkwc3.jpg

vs

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/BE_zps3nt7wkhu.jpg

Supermutant
Bane beats Bucky with his very own metal arm, like below.

http://i.imgur.com/TWBZNsn.jpg

carthage
Bane

deathslash
Originally posted by Supermutant
Bane beats Bucky with his very own metal arm, like below.

http://i.imgur.com/TWBZNsn.jpg confused random nearly featless thugs in power armor are the equals of Bucky now?

Supermutant
Originally posted by deathslash
confused random nearly featless thugs in power armor are the equals of Bucky now?

nope but the resulting metal arm beatdown is wink

deathslash
Originally posted by Supermutant
nope but the resulting metal arm beatdown is wink note that the guy was cowering in fear and therefore wasn't offering any form of resistance. Also note that bane only beat the guy to death with his arm because he thought he wasn't worthy of having his back broken.

leonidas
winter solider would make this tough. bane for a majority i think, but it wouldn't be a sweep.

BruceSkywalker
if random encounter Bucky for slight majority

Zack M
Bucky is going to have a hard time getting out of Bane's clutches.

leonidas
meh, he does pretty well against tony:

http://imgur.com/a/nbKB2

if he gets his typical gear, and the average starting distance, i'm not sure how bane isn't just littered with bullets before he makes it 100m of the 500m start distance. bucky is a damn good assassin and wouldn't just keep missing even if bane dodges a few shots. in straight h2h bane would take him, but i don't think that would be an easy win either. buck isn't as skilled as bats, but he is very good (nearly as good as daredevil), and he is stronger with his robot arm. he also fights pretty dirty and in close would use knives. with all his gear, bucky would be a load for bane to deal with.

DarkSaint85
Bucky headshots him.

leonidas
pretty much my thoughts as well...

JayDaDon
Getting up close unarmed with Bucky holding a combat knife is one scary proposition even for Bane.

Zack M
Originally posted by leonidas
meh, he does pretty well against tony:

http://imgur.com/a/nbKB2

if he gets his typical gear, and the average starting distance, i'm not sure how bane isn't just littered with bullets before he makes it 100m of the 500m start distance. bucky is a damn good assassin and wouldn't just keep missing even if bane dodges a few shots. in straight h2h bane would take him, but i don't think that would be an easy win either. buck isn't as skilled as bats, but he is very good (nearly as good as daredevil), and he is stronger with his robot arm. he also fights pretty dirty and in close would use knives. with all his gear, bucky would be a load for bane to deal with.

Tony isn't a fighter like Bane. When I said he couldn't get out of his clutches, I meant Bane pinning him down and ripping his arms off. Bane's strength feats>>>Bucky's.

Zack M
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Bucky headshots him.

Except there is no guns in this.

Zack M
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Getting up close unarmed with Bucky holding a combat knife is one scary proposition even for Bane.

Bucky is skilled, no doubt, but what feats does he have that compares to Bane, strength, speed, and durability wise?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Zack M
Except there is no guns in this.

Reading is for wimps.

leonidas
thumb up

and he did match gamora for a while. if he gets his knife still, bucky is more than skilled enough to sever his venom, (if he has it) or just gut him. bucky/w knife wouldn't be easy. without a weapon, yeah bane is too much.

Zack M
Bane doesn't even need venom, though. He's Mets without it as was revealed in batwoman. Plus, he's taken numerous blade strikes from Talons.

deathslash
Bane doesn't even need venom, though. He's Mets without it as was revealed in batwoman. Plus, he's taken numerous blade strikes from Talons. numerous blade strikes through the skull?

Zack M
numerous blade strikes through the skull?

Yeah. It's not like he's just going to stand there and take It (He did with the Talons, though). Bane is quite fast in his own right.

deathslash
Yeah. It's not like he's just going to stand there and take It (He did with the Talons, though). Bane is quite fast in his own right. there for a second I thought that bucky would just stand there and let bane rip his arms off. Seriously, what's to stop bucky (someone that already fights smart) from severing multiple arteries like croc (who doesn't fight smart) did?

Zack M
there for a second I thought that bucky would just stand there and let bane rip his arms off. Seriously, what's to stop bucky (someone that already fights smart) from severing multiple arteries like croc (who doesn't fight smart) did?

Bane was fast enough to tag Azrael (Who was amped on venom, too.

carver9
Bucky wins.

Zack M
Originally posted by carver9
Bucky wins.

Try listing feats that compare.

carver9
Try listing feats that compare.

Faster, Imo more skilled, strong as hell and have a killing weapon.

Zack M
Faster, I'm on more skilled, strong as he'll and have a killing weapon.

Like the Talons who Bane ripped apart like they were nothing? Batman stated that he was infinitely faster than him and Bucky isn't speed blitzing Bruce.

carver9
Like the Talons who Bane ripped apart like they were nothing? Batman stated that he was infinitely faster than him and Bucky isn't speed blitzing Bruce.

What fts does the Talons have? Scans of Bane blitzing Batman.

Zack M
The Talons gave the whole Bat-Family problems. Bruce needed a suit of ARMOR to protect himself from multiple Talons. Bane casually ripped them apart physically.

carver9
The Talons gave the whole Bat-Family problems. Bruce needed a suit of ARMOR to protect himself from multiple Talons. Bane casually ripped them apart physically.

So the Talons are good in groups? Sounds like fodder to me. Bane is pulling fts that Blade does on a regular bases and Blade will struggle or probably lose to Winter Soldier.

Zack M
So the Talons are good in groups? Sounds like fodder to me. Bane is pulling fts that Blade does on a regular bases and Blade will struggle or probably lose to Winter Soldier.

Blade doesn't have the strength of Bane, nor the skill. laughing out loud Post FEATS, Carver.

Supermutant
lol people acting like Bane has never fought someone who had a knife. Anyone remembers what happens when Catman came at Bane with a knife? And this was Bane off of Venom. Catman knife skills are just as good as Bucky.

bobbybatman
Bucky wins. no

abhilegend
Bane rips him apart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.