Injustice vs Blood and Thunder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
1. Injustice Superman vs B&T Thor, standard fight.
2. Same as before but now they have the Yellow ring and Power Gem respectively.

Stipulations: No bfr, feats from these arcs only, no stealing power ups.

bobbybatman
Don't know about 'that' Thor but Yellow Ring Superman ain't nathing to be f***ing with.
1. --
2. Superman wins. Fatality.

carver9
Thor in both.

bobbybatman
After looking in the arc, yes Thor wins in #1.
But Superman with power ring brutally killed Ganthet in just one attack. So, Thor lose in #2.

ShadowFyre
Except Thor has the power ring.

Thor in both. If this was normal Supes I would give him win in round 1.

golem370
Standard B/T Thor beat Drax/w the Power Gem and Maxam pretty impressive.

DarkOdin
1. Thor

2. Supes, Thor with the power gem would eventually be more powerful but Superman would have way to much of an advantage to start

Brockalizer
Originally posted by DarkOdin

2. Supes, Thor with the power gem would eventually be more powerful but Superman would have way to much of an advantage to start Personally I don't think that the yellow ring would be much more useful than as an amp, albeit one hell of am amp it would be. As far as offensively go I have always thought that Mjolnir would wreck any ring constructs. Still not sure if Thor would be able to adapt in time.

bobbybatman
Ring constructs are for noobs. That ring amped his power exponentially that he 'killed' Ganthet. There was no constructs. Just pure power . Second battle is one that Thor cannot win.

ShadowFyre
So a yellow ring is more powerful than the power gem? Not buying it.

bobbybatman
You have to buy that when Superman is using it. He was fueled by billion beings making him pure streak of victory. You should read Injustice. Arc is very good .

Khazra Reborn
Injustice is a lot of things, very good is not one of them.

PG makes its user invulnerable, the best Thanos could manage was temporary imprisonment.

bobbybatman
Where the hech Thanos comes from ?

Brockalizer
Originally posted by bobbybatman
Where the hech Thanos comes from ? Technically Thanos didn't come from anywhere. They (Pip, Suilver Surfer, and Thor), went to him.

bobbybatman
ohh

Ganthet >>>>>>>>> Thanos, SS, Pip

DarkOdin
This version of Thor was slowly increase his power/strength.

Yes if Thor could tap into the power gem full potential he would hands down beat Superman imo but with the O'ps stips Superman should win round 2 with little effort.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by DarkOdin
This version of Thor was slowly increase his power/strength.

Yes if Thor could tap into the power gem full potential he would hands down beat Superman imo but with the O'ps stips Superman should win round 2 with little effort. I'm inclined to agree, except for the quick work part. Superman would probably win eventually, but IIRC this version of Superman was highly vulnerable to magic. Yellow ring or not Mjolnir will put a serious hurting on him.

Originally posted by bobbybatman
ohh

Ganthet >>>>>>>>> Thanos, SS, Pip You're funny, I like you. Seriously though, you should read it. The fights were much better than the fights in Injustice IMO.

bobbybatman
That Thanos avatar in your profile picture pretty much explains you and your arguments.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.