Deadshot and Harley Quinn vs Hawkeye and Black Widow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Deadshot and Harley from Suicide Squad.

VS

Hawkeye and Natasha from Civil War.

Round 1: They starts against each other from 15m.

Round 2: They starts against each other from 90m.

Standard weapons and gears for both sides.

The fight takes place in Sekovia.

Which team wins and why?

Solid47
Bump.

Inhuman
Harley is a non factor.

Deadshot, Hawkeye and Natasha are all crack shots.
Comes down to 2 marksmen vs 1.
Team 2 win.

h1a8
Deadshot is faster than Hawkeye. Natasha hasn't proven very accurate from 90m away. Harley is just as fast as her with a gun.
Hawkeye is a non factor here.

Silent Master
Try watching the movies before commenting, it might keep you from looking like a complete moron.

juggerman
Originally posted by Inhuman
Harley is a non factor.

This was my exact thought when I saw this laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
Team 2 wins. Hawkeye and Dead shot both kill themselves. Harley gets a beating by Black widow.

wallman77
Originally posted by h1a8
Deadshot is faster than Hawkeye. Natasha hasn't proven very accurate from 90m away. Harley is just as fast as her with a gun.
Hawkeye is a non factor here.

You have autism. Hawkeye and Deadshot are the only threats each respective team faces at that distance.

If Floyd makes the mistake of targeting widow first (he would probably naturally make the assumption that the girl with the gun is deadlier than the guy with the bow) he dies immediately. I'd also add that widow did in fact ping WS in the eye with her glock during the bridge scene when he peered over to look for her. It bounced of his Goggles but it was a damn hit. She has shown better accuracy at distance than harley.

FrothByte
Hawkeye is the only person here who has feats shooting at 90m or more. BW and Hawkeye are the only ones here who actually have feats of going up against quality oppoments. Well DS took on Bats that and that ended very quickly for him.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by FrothByte
Hawkeye is the only person here who has feats shooting at 90m or more. BW and Hawkeye are the only ones here who actually have feats of going up against quality oppoments. Well DS took on Bats that and that ended very quickly for him.

thumb up

relentless1
Distance Deadhsot takes both out, up close with guns Harley goes down quick, without I could see her putting up a decent fight

FrothByte
It says the fight takes place in Sokovia, which means lots of cover. DS won't be sniping 2 people out in the open. Hawkeye's trick arrows will be devastating in this setting.

KingD19
Deadshot's read-up had him as lethal from 4,000 meters, or 2 1/2 miles. And he made a shot from a skyscraper off a fence post into a guys head with an arm mounted pistol. That was far more than 90 meters, which is just shy of 300 feet.

Also, Deadshot had Batman dead to rights. His daughter just jumped in the way. The first shot would've killed him, or at least severely wounded him had his armor not been bulletproof. Also, Floyd put up a good fight, but he doesn't have metahuman strength like Bruce. This is shown again where he puts up a good fight against Enchantress, but she's super strong so he gets tossed around.

It's all moot though as Floyd fires at most a few shots and the Marvel team drops.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Deadshot's read-up had him as lethal from 4,000 meters, or 2 1/2 miles. And he made a shot from a skyscraper off a fence post into a guys head with an arm mounted pistol. That was far more than 90 meters, which is just shy of 300 feet.

Also, Deadshot had Batman dead to rights. His daughter just jumped in the way. The first shot would've killed him, or at least severely wounded him had his armor not been bulletproof. Also, Floyd put up a good fight, but he doesn't have metahuman strength like Bruce. This is shown again where he puts up a good fight against Enchantress, but she's super strong so he gets tossed around.

It's all moot though as Floyd fires at most a few shots and the Marvel team drops.

Lethal at 4000 meters but with what gun and what ammunition? Is that with prep or not? You can't just give him blanket feats and assume he could do the samw regardless of equipment.

I don't recall him making the shot from a skyscraper. A building yes but don't think it was a skyscraper. Regardless, he was already able to scout the area, put up a bunch of gadgets to aid him in the shot and shot someone who was completely unaware of his presence.

To think that he could shoot at a similar distance without prep and without the assistance of gadgets without the support of feats is, quite frankly, fanboyism.

KingD19
Lethal at 4000 meters but with what gun and what ammunition? Is that with prep or not? You can't just give him blanket feats and assume he could do the samw regardless of equipment.

I don't recall him making the shot from a skyscraper. A building yes but don't think it was a skyscraper. Regardless, he was already able to scout the area, put up a bunch of gadgets to aid him in the shot and shot someone who was completely unaware of his presence.

To think that he could shoot at a similar distance without prep and without the assistance of gadgets without the support of feats is, quite frankly, fanboyism.

Lethal at 4,000 meters with a gun capable of shooting 4,000 meters. It was a quick drop down during his introduction, but that doesn't mean we ignore it. He was put on the Squad exactly for reasons like that.

It's not really important as the starting distances are well within the range of his wrist pistol, which means they're well within the range of every other weapon he has as well. I was simply pointing out that he can make a hit beyond 90m, especially since his first shot is far beyond 300 feet.

And even though he had his targeting computer(which only put out the number of men and some angles), he still eyeballed the shot off the fencepost with no prep. That was an improvised shot because the guy had walked inside the building and he didn't have a clear line of fire. So he basically no scoped a guy from a building top, several hundred feet away, off a fence post, through a guys head with a wrist mounted pistol because he could.(He could have used his rifle, but switched to his pistol at the last second) You can't try and downplay that feat.

Also considering he was headshotting those soldiers left and right as well as could have blown Harley out of the sky(after getting pretty far and swaying back and forth in the dead of night), his accuracy isn't really in question.

FrothByte
Lethal at 4,000 meters with a gun capable of shooting 4,000 meters. It was a quick drop down during his introduction, but that doesn't mean we ignore it. He was put on the Squad exactly for reasons like that.

It's not really important as the starting distances are well within the range of his wrist pistol, which means they're well within the range of every other weapon he has as well. I was simply pointing out that he can make a hit beyond 90m, especially since his first shot is far beyond 300 feet.

And even though he had his targeting computer(which only put out the number of men and some angles), he still eyeballed the shot off the fencepost with no prep. That was an improvised shot because the guy had walked inside the building and he didn't have a clear line of fire. So he basically no scoped a guy from a building top, several hundred feet away, off a fence post, through a guys head with a wrist mounted pistol because he could.(He could have used his rifle, but switched to his pistol at the last second) You can't try and downplay that feat.

Also considering he was headshotting those soldiers left and right as well as could have blown Harley out of the sky(after getting pretty far and swaying back and forth in the dead of night), his accuracy isn't really in question.

I'm not downplaying the feat, but using a feat where the target was completely unaware and where DS had time to prep and scout the area (he even knew where the guy was walking towards) isn't exactly that applicable to a gunfight where he'll be going up against prepared individuals who'll be shooting at him.

Clint on the other hand has made long distance shots in the middle of a fight wihout prep and without any special equipment other than his usual stuff.

WhiteWitchKing
Clint hit a moving target without even focusing directly at his target. So yeah, Clint is just as good.

KingD19
I never said Clint wasn't good. But it's always faster to raise, aim and shoot a rifle than it is to raise a bow, draw an arrow, nock the arrow, pull the arrow back, aim, and then fire. Especially from two guys who are basically the best at what they do.

relentless1
actually if you watch closely Deadshot put up a piece of flat metal onto the fence before he posted up on the roof, he knew where the guy was going to be and placed what i assume is a ricochet plate onto the fence

this doesn't take away from his skill, i just thought id point that out because a lot of people missed that.

Also he didn't have Batman dead to rights, Batman has always been fast enough to evade Deadshot and this incarnation is no exception, Lawton would have gone for the mouth opening and hit his armour at best.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Try watching the movies before commenting, it might keep you from looking like a complete moron. You might want to stop flaming threads before you get a warning. If you disagree then post a rebuttal. Otherwise, please stop trolling and flaming.

h1a8
Originally posted by wallman77
You have autism. Hawkeye and Deadshot are the only threats each respective team faces at that distance.

If Floyd makes the mistake of targeting widow first (he would probably naturally make the assumption that the girl with the gun is deadlier than the guy with the bow) he dies immediately. I'd also add that widow did in fact ping WS in the eye with her glock during the bridge scene when he peered over to look for her. It bounced of his Goggles but it was a damn hit. She has shown better accuracy at distance than harley. 90m away Harley is just as deadly as Widow. All are more deadly than Hawkeye since he is the slowest to shoot. DS can shoot Widow first and still have time to shoot Clint before he gets an arrow off.

Silent Master
You might want to stop flaming threads before you get a warning. If you disagree then post a rebuttal. Otherwise, please stop trolling and flaming.

You might want to watch the movies before posting, it might stop you from making a fool of yourself.

Silent Master
90m away Harley is just as deadly as Widow. All are more deadly than Hawkeye since he is the slowest to shoot. DS can shoot Widow first and still have time to shoot Clint before he gets an arrow off.

Prove that Harley can hit targets from 90m away.

FrothByte
I never said Clint wasn't good. But it's always faster to raise, aim and shoot a rifle than it is to raise a bow, draw an arrow, nock the arrow, pull the arrow back, aim, and then fire. Especially from two guys who are basically the best at what they do.

Pretty sure the first thing Hawkeye and BW will do is dive for cover. The battlefield is Sokovia, so lots of hiding places around. Only and idiot would try to quickdraw his bow against a gun. Clint isn't stupid.

relentless1
Clint isn't stupid.

actually he is pretty dumb for bringing arrows to a superpower fight

FrothByte
Originally posted by relentless1

Guess that makes Batman even dumber. And Waller ridiculously stupid.

relentless1
Guess that makes Batman even dumber. And Waller ridiculously stupid.

waller had guns, batman has heavy duty armour protection and way better gadgets than arrows

Silent Master
waller had guns, batman has heavy duty armour protection and way better gadgets than arrows

So we can add the Avengers to the list of movies you've never seen, thank you.

BruceSkywalker
Harley is a none factor... Barton/Widow tag team and take out Floyd....

golem370
Black Widow hit the eye out of WS mask and he was still on the bridge and she was using a handgun.

Mindset
90m away Harley is just as deadly as Widow. All are more deadly than Hawkeye since he is the slowest to shoot. DS can shoot Widow first and still have time to shoot Clint before he gets an arrow off. Stop posting

TheLordofMurder
Given the setting (and in my honest opinion, the setting heavily favors the Avengers), team Marvel wins...

Hawkeye is very combat savy and will undoubtably seek cover as soon as the fight starts; he's highly intelligent...

That combined with his trickshot arrows, I can see him having an excellent chance to kill Deadshot and Harley solo honestly...

Add in Black Widow (who is very combat savy as well) and team DC cant win...

If this fight happens out in the open, then my stance might change, but in Sokovia, the Avengers take this...

TheLordofMurder
Btw, I agree with those who dont see Harley being much of a factor here...

Her strength is being extremely beautiful and unpredictably psychotic (she's also really smart as her PHD is a testament to); not at being a marksman or combat savy...

wallman77

Guess cap was an idiot for bringing a sheld to an alien invasion...one where Clint outshined him and ended up having a higher Chitauri killcount.

wallman77
Ironman's targeting was good enough to hit 3 arrows out of the sky. He later was having trouble tagging hawkeye with a repulsor blast while hawkeye was dodging and sliding in and out of obstacles. Clint won't stand in the open once the fight starts. As Murder said, him and widow are combat savy enough to win this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.