Loki vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Whos taking this?

KingD19
The Rider. He's stronger than Loki, invulnerable, and really...Penance Stare /fight

BruceSkywalker
not even a contest.. Loki loses

ShadowFyre
Hes not stronger,or more durable. He just heals. That being said, Loki still has no way of putting him down physically.

Loki has magic but he has barely used it. So I have no feats to give him a win though I feel like he could.

GR 6/10

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Hes not stronger,or more durable. He just heals. That being said, Loki still has no way of putting him down physically.

Loki has magic but he has barely used it. So I have no feats to give him a win though I feel like he could.

GR 6/10

Sorry to disagree. Loki wins on every chance. First of all, he is probably a thousand times smarter than Ghost Rider. Secondly, Loki's magic is quite advance. He can effortlessly create doubles of him, and implant false realities of him in his enemy's mind. As seen when he was in prison in Asgard, when his mother visited him. So, I place my bets on Loki.

Josh_Alexander
Physically Loki has no way of defeating the rider, but Loki is always accompanied by a freaking weapon of mass destruction. Either the frost, or the scepter. Or even Odins scepter. So, since the OP never specified Loki was unarmed, we could expect him with either of these. Having said that, Ghost Rider would definitely lose this fight.

ShadowFyre
I want Loki to win to but we cant give him items like that. And he hasnt used any magic offe sively that says he can put GR down for more than a few seconds

Josh_Alexander
I want Loki to win to but we cant give him items like that. And he hasnt used any magic offe sively that says he can put GR down for more than a few seconds

As I said before, the creator of this thread never specified on the items the contestants carried. Meaning thete is no restriction to the items they've been seen using. So, having said that we can assume that Ghost Rider has his bike and chain, while Loki has his scepter or the frost. In that case Ghost Rider is dead.

KingD19
Yeah it doesn't work that way. Even if we assume standard Gear, for Loki that'd be the scepter, which won't help him much against GR as he can't control him, and he'll tank any attacks he can dish out.

golem370
Penance Stare and Hellfire.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah it doesn't work that way. Even if we assume standard Gear, for Loki that'd be the scepter, which won't help him much against GR as he can't control him, and he'll tank any attacks he can dish out.

The scepter has enough power to kill Ghost Rider buddy. The blasts fired by it are enough to open a quin jet. Even iron man has to look after those shots. Besides, the scepter possesses the mind gem, which can control any being in the universe. So, all Loki has to do is develop a way to touch Ghost Rider in the chest to make him his servant (K.O). That should be easy considering that Loki can create illusions (magic).

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by golem370
Penance Stare and Hellfire.

Penance state only works on the souls of Earthly bad guys. Loki is an allien, so I doubt it would have any effect on him. Hellfire on the other hand could be Ghost Rider only chance. But considering Loki's magic hemail is just too tricky.

CosmicComet
Johnny Blaze.

He has hung with far more powerful.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Penance state only works on the souls of Earthly bad guys. Loki is an allien, so I doubt it would have any effect on him. Hellfire on the other hand could be Ghost Rider only chance. But considering Loki's magic hemail is just too tricky.

Your kinda adding things to MCU that have never been stated..

Johny Blaze has not hung with more powerful in MCU. Loki would physically rip him apart and honestly GR doese t have much besides hellfire to hurt Loki. That thrashing the Hulk gave him is beyond GR ability to replicate.And has secured Lokis Durability as pretty far beyond street levellers.

golem370
GR killed Elementals which are not humanoid he drop 100 or so feet off a skyscraper.

Josh_Alexander
Your kinda adding things to MCU that have never been stated..

Johny Blaze has not hung with more powerful in MCU. Loki would physically rip him apart and honestly GR doese t have much besides hellfire to hurt Loki. That thrashing the Hulk gave him is beyond GR ability to replicate.And has secured Lokis Durability as pretty far beyond street levellers.

You are quoting the wrong one here buddie. Am on Loki's side.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Johnny Blaze.

He has hung with far more powerful.

Loki has hung with far more powerful than GR

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by golem370
GR killed Elementals which are not humanoid he drop 100 or so feet off a skyscraper.

Yeap, well Loki has taken Odin's throne! Odin can destroy the entire earth effortlessly.

KingD19
So you're gonna act like Loki walked up to Odin and forced the throne away from him?

Josh_Alexander
So you're gonna act like Loki walked up to Odin and forced the throne away from him?

Are you going to act like Odin gave his THRONE willingly to the son who tried to kill him, and doom the Earth?

KingD19
So you didn't watch the movie?

Odin offered Thor the throne, and when he turned it down, he revealed himself to be Loki. We don't know where the actual Odin is, but it's pretty obvious he didn't just let Loki have the throne.

Josh_Alexander
So you didn't watch the movie?

Odin offered Thor the throne, and when he turned it down, he revealed himself to be Loki. We don't know where the actual Odin is, but it's pretty obvious he didn't just let Loki have the throne.

I saw the Movie! The question is where is Odin! And that's my point, he didn't just let him have it. If Loki was able to steal the throne from Odin, imagine what he can do to GR.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.