Trunks or Gohan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Which one would you want to see, Trunks go Blue and join the tourny or Gohan coming back and going blue while also joining the tourny?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Gohan needs to git gud.

cdtm
Vegeta said Gohan has the most potential, so hopefully that's a signal they have plans for him.

Right now, Trunks is much more likely to enter the tournament.

Yamcha
I'd like Trunks just due to it being so long since we last saw him and Gohan has had chances to shine in Z, but I'd be fine with either or both would be awesome, like if Trunks and Gohan started training together, and Trunks helps Gohan get back into his stride like Future Gohan did for him and even has some flashbacks or something like to the time F-Gohan told him he just had to find the right kind of motivation to get stronger.

Like cdtm said though, Vegeta stated Gohan had the most potential, and it's always kickass to see Gohan hit untold levels, so he'd definitely be interesting if he reaches that point.

carver9
I wonder if Trunks going to be the first to reach Super Saiyan white due to him seeing his dad or his girl getting abused by Black.

NotAllThatEvil
future gohtenks

StiltmanFTW
**** Gohan.

Piccolo should fuse with Dende or something... or maybe with Pikkon (wouldn't work and Pikkon is non-canon, but hey, with everything else going on, why not...).

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'd gladly let Piccolo fuse with my Dende. smile

cdtm
Make the clone training canon, and have him level up with a million clones or something. Like Naruto did.

Then make up a reason he can't just surpass everyone, because god forbid he's stronger then Goku.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Make the clone training canon

Omg. Manga had none of it?

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Omg. Manga had none of it?

I don't think it did.

Tbh, I don't completetly remember, but I'm pretty sure clone training never happened (Manga ran at a good clip compared to anime.)

Inedian
Gohan could quickly become the most powerful.

carver9
Super made DBZ anise canon.

StiltmanFTW
It did?

Ridley_Prime
Gohan can stay in his glasses and ghey little track suit. Trunks is the only one from his timeline still around to defend it and thus needs to remain a badass.

cdtm
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Gohan can stay in his glasses and ghey little track suit. Trunks is the only one from his timeline still around to defend it and thus needs to remain a badass.

Got SSJ 3 level power on his own. No afterlife hacks, no cheap powerups, no "Kaioshin gay dance" help. And he even switched out that pink hair.

So he's pretty much the most badass Saiyan by default now. He may not be the strongest, but he's a self made man for sure.

Basara
Trunks. Gohan is a scholar and have a baby, so he can't fight.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It did?

Yep...he did.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Basara
Trunks. Gohan is a scholar and have a baby, so he can't fight.
He'll get a new form called Super Saiyan Scholar which dramatically increases his power level with how many pages or books he reads.

Estacado
He'll get a new form called Super Saiyan Scholar which dramatically increases his power level with how many pages or books he reads.
Graduation boost.

Also what Stilt said phuck Hogan....uhuh

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Estacado
Graduation boost.

Also what Stilt said phuck Hogan....uhuh
lolz

Sad to see that tracksuit Gohan with the glasses is even playable in Xenoverse 2. Has a crappy moveset and can't even go super saiyan, which is bullshit since he probably has to do that to even be able to sleep with Videl anymore.

StiltmanFTW
he probably has to do that to even be able to sleep with Videl anymore.

laughing out loud

Ridley_Prime
Trunks' spirit sword > anything Gohan ever did

Even if Gohan gets a relevant powerup again, Trunks will still be the coolest kid on the block.

Inedian
I think Gohan could become the most powerful Z warrior.

Estacado
Trunks' spirit sword > anything Gohan ever did

Even if Gohan gets a relevant powerup again, Trunks will still be the coolest kid on the block.
This.

Always prefered Trunks over Gohan.

Zack Fair
I don't want anyone else to go Blue.

Just let them have different power ups/skills that lets them keep up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.