What was the FIRST movie you saw?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
If you can remember. Mine was Stand By Me.

MF DELPH
If animated films count it was likely Disney's Robin Hood (where Baloo is Little John). If not that the first film I have memories of watching as a kid was Gremlins. Think I was 4. It scared the shit out of me as a little kid.

marwash22
i have no idea.

i do know that the first movie i saw in theater was 'Jurassic Park'.

BruceSkywalker
Enter the Dragon, 1973

Flyattractor
Jaws.

Originally posted by MF DELPH
If animated films count it was likely Disney's Robin Hood (where Baloo is Little John). If not that the first film I have memories of watching as a kid was Gremlins. Think I was 4. It scared the shit out of me as a little kid.

I saw that as a kid in the theater too. Great Stuff.

Nuke Nixon
First in theater --Mother, Jugs & Speed in '76

Impediment
I can distinctly remember the first movie I saw in the theater, and it was Ghostbusters in 1984. I was 4.

ares834
The first I saw in theaters was The Lion King. I would have been 3.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
First in theater --Mother, Jugs & Speed in '76

I saw that on TV. It was a funky movie.

And I can see why Raquel got the part of the title she did....

Zack M
Originally posted by Impediment
I can distinctly remember the first movie I saw in the theater, and it was Ghostbusters in 1984. I was 4.

Awesome.

steverules_2
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Enter the Dragon, 1973

You're so old

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2
You're so old

It's the samurai path that I follow smile

carthage
I can't even recall.

My parents probably played tons of movies prior to the age of 3, but my memory doesn't go back that far. Probably some stuff my grandma played involving some Spanish actor, my earliest memory of a film goes to The Land before Time- but I'm certain I saw more films than that

Dr Will Hatch
Troll 2. Not kidding.

The second movie I saw was Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I tended to alternate between horror and exploitation films and Disney movies.

First movie I saw in a theater was The Lion King.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.