Tagoma vs Perfect Cell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Curious to see how people think DBZ and DBS stack up now.

StiltmanFTW
Pre-Ginyu Tagoma, pre-zenkai PC?

Damborgson
Cell should pull it off.

StiltmanFTW
I don't think the RoF retelling would make sense even with 100% correct translation...

NewGuy01
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Pre-Ginyu Tagoma, pre-zenkai PC?

Yep. The Tagoma that fought Gohan against the Cell that fought Gohan.

StiltmanFTW
Cell, I guess...

Tondemonai
Cell easy. I hold Tagoma-Ginyu around 1st form Frieza as of Namek.

StiltmanFTW
That weak? Really?

NewGuy01
The fact that Gohan was the only Z-fighter present that could contend with Tagoma when Piccolo and the SSJ-capable kids were there makes me think he's stronger than 1st form Frieza. laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by NewGuy01
The fact that Gohan was the only Z-fighter present that could contend with Tagoma when Piccolo and the SSJ-capable kids were there makes me think he's stronger than 1st form Frieza. laughing out loud

thumb up

Exactly, let's not go too crazy here. He may be weaker than PC, but comparing him to the power level of 530,000 is ridiculous.

Damborgson
Tonde has some really strange theories going on though

Tondemonai
After reading Tagoma's power level, Sorbit said "He's surpassed the Ginyu elites," implying that it was at least over 120,000. The fact that it didn't break should say it's no higher than 700,000, which (iirc) is what Frieza's scouter broke at when he was fighting Vegita. I could be low balling him, in which case I would say no higher than 3rd form Frieza.

NewGuy01
That's actually a good point... F*cking Super. smile

Tondemonai
Right? It pisses me off.

Amici
Super > Z
Tagoma > Cell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.