Darth Bane vs. Revan (Novel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Round. 1:Orb Bane

Round 2: DoE Bane

Deronn_solo
Who is "Darn" Bane?

darthbane77
I'd say Revan wins, but it would be a very good fight and I could see Bane winning a couple matches. So I'd say Revan 7/10 probably.

Deronn_solo
Revan sweeps, and uses Zannah as a dust pan.

UCanShootMyNova
DoE Bane with orbalisks?

AncientPower
Revan has displayed the ability to absorb and reflect more powerful lightning, how he fares in a blade contest might be a very different story.

darthbane77
^^^That's where I see Bane maybe having the advantage. He and Revan are comparable as duelists but I see Bane as the superior of the two as far as dueling, if only slightly.

DarthAnt66
Revan butchers DoE. Edges it out with RoT.

chingchangwalla
Revan stomps. He could potentially take anyone bar Sidious and Luke. Bane gets raped

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
^LOL

Deronn_solo
And here I thought Ching was getting better...

So much for that thought.

chingchangwalla
Fine. Everyone below Kun.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan >= Kun. smile

AncientPower
Revan = Kun, Skillz, welcome to three months ago.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Geez...you ok?

chingchangwalla
Revan = Kun in power but Exar is more combat effective IMO :/

Nephthys
Nah. Revan has better combat feats and is more experienced in fighting than Kun is, imo.

chingchangwalla
There'll always be doubt with Kun since the only really capable Duelists around that era are Ulic and Baas, neither of which would be any better than Dooku. no top tier pals around for Kun to curb = doubt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.