Crossbones(Civil War) vs Ozymandias

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No prep. Who wins?

tkitna
Does he have the metal fist attachments? If so Crossbones wins. If not, probably Ozy after a long, grueling fight.

golem370
Two scenarios 1 with the metal fist 2 without it.

Arachnid1
Ozy beats the holy hell out of him, metal fist or not.

tkitna
Do we know if Ozy can even take a punch? He beat an elderly Comedian and a couple of weak street levelers. Just saying, Ozy will be getting punched by Crossbones.

Crossbones wins with the metal fist attachments and probably loses without them.

Arachnid1
Nite Owl was breaking bones left and right and Ozy let him wail on his face for a good while without even drawing blood. I think he could take a few punches, assuming they actually manage to connect.

Ozy himself was breaking marble and concrete with his hits too, so I see him flurrying the heck out of Crossbones for the win

golem370
He took a couple angry punches from Owl after Rorsache died.

tkitna
I forgot he took some from Nite Owl.

I don't know, Crossbones was jacking up Cap with those metal attachments for a little while and I see Cap as being much more durable than Ozy. Crossbones also took a stinger shock from Natasha right in the neck and acted like nothing even happened. He's fairly durable too.

Good fight either way.

carthage
Rumlow wins

Stomping Black Widow/landing blows on Cap is better than beating up a guy who got owned by cops and Nite Owl who beat up thugs Lmaoo

Wait is this Thanosi Ozymandias? He probably oneshots

Inhuman
Originally posted by carthage
Rumlow wins

Stomping Black Widow/landing blows on Cap is better than beating up a guy who got owned by cops and Nite Owl who beat up thugs Lmaoo

thumb up

BruceSkywalker
Ozy wins

scrikk down please

I'm joking and having fun

Zack M
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Ozy beats the holy hell out of him, metal fist or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.