Bruce Lee vs Andre the Giant in his prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
5foot7 135pound Martial Arts Actor vs 7foo2 450 8th Wonder of the World.

Jmanghan
Bruce Lee punches Andre in the chest and Andre dies.

golem370
Andre I sure had been hit in the chest. Andre is slower less skilled but has reach and strength on Bruce.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by golem370
Andre I sure had been hit in the chest. Andre is slower less skilled but has reach and strength on Bruce. Not strength, I don't think the World's strongest men are as strong as Bruce.

Dude needed 300lb punching bags, and even then, he destroyed them.

golem370
Andre held the back end of a car while someone changed a tire and flipped one with people in it.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Not strength, I don't think the World's strongest men are as strong as Bruce. The world's strongest men are several times stronger than Bruce.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NemeBro
The world's strongest men are several times stronger than Bruce. Tell me when they can destroy 300 pound heavy punching bags, make them hit the ****ing ceiling with their kicks.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Tell me when they can destroy 300 pound heavy punching bags, make them hit the ****ing ceiling with their kicks. This is an urban legend. There is no evidence it ever occurred.

Bruce Lee was very strong for his size, but the strongest men in the world are three hundred pound huge men who can lift much more than Bruce Lee.

golem370
Louie Cyr lifting 300 pound dumbbell.

TheTyrant
Bruce Lee would kick him in the you know where.

Henry_Pym
Andre would kill him on accident, a lot of wrestlers from the 70's and 80's were legit strong men who would wrestle apes and bears and they were legit afraid of Andre.

TheTyrant
Being a strongman who doesn't know to how to fight doesn't mean anything against a trained martial artist. Especially when said strongman can barely run and has agility of a sloth. And wrestling bears and gorillas is a myth, those animals are trained not to harm people and the "wrestling" is just playing to them. A 200 pound ape would throw the strongest man around like a ragdoll. If Andre was a legit wrestler then he'd win but was he a legit wrestler? Bruce Lee was a legit martial artist but size difference is too big if Andre is competent and athletic enough.

cdtm
Wrestlemania 3 Andre wasn't his prime, jsyk. Last of the ravages of polio, before he needed a walker.

Prime Andre could perform dropkicks and really move, so..

Andre crush's the dragon with a shooting star press. stick out tongue

random letters
Originally posted by NemeBro
This is an urban legend. There is no evidence it ever occurred.

Bruce Lee was very strong for his size, but the strongest men in the world are three hundred pound huge men who can lift much more than Bruce Lee.

This. In terms of pure strength, Bruce wouldn't even come close. Also keep in mind that all the World's Strongest Men competitors are on tons of steroids.

Anyways, maybe Bruce. Guys that size are usually too slow and clumsy to fight well.

NemeBro
Originally posted by random letters
This. In terms of pure strength, Bruce wouldn't even come close. Also keep in mind that all the World's Strongest Men competitors are on tons of steroids.

Anyways, maybe Bruce. Guys that size are usually too slow and clumsy to fight well. I should also mention that Bruce wasn't even the strongest guy around that was his size.

Joe Greenstein, a Jewish circus strongman, was around the same weight as Bruce Lee, and was considerably stronger and tougher, being a ****ing freak of nature whose skull was so hard a bullet from a .38 handgun flattened on impact to his dome from point blank range, and could do shit like bend horseshoes straight by pushing the bars against his forehead.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Andre would kill him on accident, a lot of wrestlers from the 70's and 80's were legit strong men who would wrestle apes and bears and they were legit afraid of Andre. An ape would kill the strongest human that ever lived with one punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.