Darth Vader vs. Darth Marr & Satele Shan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Canon feats only for Vader. Battle takes place on Endor.

Deronn_solo
Vader clowns these jokers.

UCanShootMyNova
Vader in a difficult fight.

Emperordmb
Vader definitely.

carthage
Vader wins

chingchangwalla
Marr and Satele tbh *grimaces and braces for bombardment of 'you're cancer' comments*

Beniboybling
You're cancer. uhuh

darthbane77
I hold Marr as roughly equal to Malgus, and Malgus is a near equal of Vader. So Marr is only slightly inferior to Vader, adding Satele give it to the team. Though it's a narrow victory and they wouldn't win all the time, they do take the majority though.

Deronn_solo
Marr is nowhere near Vader, LMAO.

BazookaMaster
Vader barely.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Marr is nowhere near Vader, LMAO. Depends on where one holds Marr.

BazookaMaster
Originally posted by darthbane77
Depends on where one holds Marr.

He has reputation of being one of the best in the Council.

He also stomped a fodder Sith Darth Lachris who fought Act 2 Barsenthor but that's a shit feat for me, Tholme or Ki-Adi Mundi has enough showings that make it possible they can stomp the total unknown Sith.

The first thing implies he is better than Thanaton. Well but Vader would stomp Thanaton xd

darthbane77
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
He has reputation of being one of the best in the Council.

He also stomped a fodder Sith Darth Lachris who fought Act 2 Barsenthor but that's a shit feat for me, Tholme or Ki-Adi Mundi has enough showings that make it possible they can stomp the total unknown Sith.

The first thing implies he is better than Thanaton. Well but Vader would stomp Thanaton xd Not sure about Vader stomping Thanaton but he would definitely win, with mild difficulty. Marr, imo, is about equal to Malgus; and Malgus isn't far below Vader.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Man, if only Marr was actually on par with Malgus. smile

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by Beniboybling
You're cancer. uhuh

No, YOU'RE cancer.

DarthAnt66
This is the most cancer-filled thread I've seen in two days.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Man, if only Marr was actually on par with Malgus. smile
And if only Malgus was actually on par with Vader.

Tondemonai
Unsure. Team probably for 6-7/10, but it's close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.