Don't Breathe (2016)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
Plot Synopsis:
Some dumb ass youths break into the house of a wealthy blind man, thinking it's easy money, not knowing he has super senses. lol. They fcked up.

http://www.ew.com/sites/default/files/i/2016/03/15/dont-breathe-poster.jpg

Starring: Stephen Lang, Jane Levy & Dylan Minnette.

76yBTNDB6vU

Zack M
Going to see this on Monday.

marwash22
seeing it Saturday. looks entertaining.

love the premise and i hope it's good.

marwash22
totally rooting for blind guy, btw.

Mindset
Originally posted by marwash22
seeing it Saturday. looks entertaining.

love the premise and i hope it's good. I thought we were going Sunday, bro?

marwash22
no, i said i'd help you get that thing out of your trunk on Sunday.

you need a daily planner, bro.

Mindset
no, i said i'd help you get that thing out of your trunk on Sunday.

you need a daily planner, bro. You can just say Golgo, no need to keep it a secret.

dynamix
gonna be hard for me to sympathize with the victims since they broke into the blind dude's house first lol.

BruceSkywalker
this looks fairly interesting

marwash22
the blind guy is the victim.

everything he does is justified. thumb up

riv6672
Been hearing good things.
There's supposedly a twist no one will see coning, no pun intended.

Mindset
Originally posted by riv6672
Been hearing good things.
There's supposedly a twist no one will see coning, no pun intended. The twist is that he's Daredevil.

riv6672
^^^I...see. smile

MF DELPH
lol. From the commercials this film already looks like a group of kids decided to break into Stick's house and he wasn't having it. They just traded Scott Glenn for Steve Lang.

Flyattractor
Yeah. I am for this movie! Hope he goes full on "GIT OFF MUH LAWN" Mode on the dumb hippsters!

marwash22
Good movie. exceeded my expectations.

it's intense af.

Mindset

it's intense af. I'm taking a date to see it.

Will it get her wet?

marwash22
wet with titty sweat, perhaps.

it's a good date movie, she ain't letting your arm go, bruh.

BruceSkywalker
does he confirm he is Cable????

Zack M

it's intense af.

Awesome. It looks good.

Surtur
I have always known we should all be immediately suspicious of wealthy blind men.

Mindset
Wasn't scary at all.

Or I'm a psychopath.

Flyattractor
Nah. You aint crazy. Just desensitized to a criminal degree.

....cause of all they psychopathic shit you have done.

Zack M
Good movie all around. Loved the score.

Ascendancy
Worth the schillings to check it out eh?

Patient_Leech
This looks like it could be fun.. kind of surprised it's gotten such good reviews, though.

Mindset
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Worth the schillings to check it out eh? Honestly, I'd wait.

May actually be more enjoyable watching at home with friends.

Flyattractor
I just enjoyed how all the Media Fan boys jumped on the IT DETHRONED Suicide Squad from the #1 spot.

Dumb assess.

Arachnid1
Spent the entire movie rooting for the blind guy

Kids were a bunch of fgts

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Spent the entire movie rooting for the blind guy

Kids were a bunch of fgts

At the theater I went to everyone would laugh each time the guy tries to kill the idiots

Robtard
Is there a scene where one of the youngsters is trying to hide and a fart escapes?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Robtard
Is there a scene where one of the youngsters is trying to hide and a fart escapes? No lol, that sounds horrible

Robtard
Wasted opportunity

Surtur
Originally posted by Surtur
I have always known we should all be immediately suspicious of wealthy blind men.

Just needs to be repeated.

carthage
I enjoyed it and its honestly not a horror movie though more of a home invasion thriller or something. The set designers/house set was well used especially for the fact that most of the action was taking place in just one house. I completely didn't expect the backstory for the blind man, and there are some great scenes like when he kills the lights and chases Alex and that blonde chick. Overall, a solid film you should check out if its cheap at your theater

7/10

Zack M
Horror can mean a lot of things, though. It could most certainly be a horror film. I enjoyed it, too. 7.5 for me.

quanchi112
Still have yet to see this.

Patient_Leech
I want to see this, too.

Jmanghan
That one scene was disgusting.

nancygomez
It is on the top position at the box office....

marwash22
Originally posted by Jmanghan
That one scene was disgusting. oh cum on.

Patient_Leech
So just watched this last night and it was great, but I didn't understand one or two things, maybe it was too dark to tell what happened exactly...

Why didn't he kill the kid? When he raised the bush trimmers or whatever those were. Was he not sure if he was a male or a female? I'd have to watch again on a better copy...

But this was a beautifully done little dark thriller. Perhaps a little far fetched, but not too badly. Thought it was very taut and skillfully directed.

aminemjack
Best and unique concept of the horror. Loved the movie

The Nuul
i bought this because i had nothing to watch. i was expecting to think this movie would be silly and stupid. a bunch of young thugs can't beat a blind old man? really... this movie works if you don't think about it

it actually surprised me. this movie was fun, entertaining and full of thrills. the production and direction were really good. also, this reminded me of panic room which i liked a lot

great movie and it's one of the best of the year thumb up

8/10

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by The Nuul
i bought this because i had nothing to watch. i was expecting to think this movie would be silly and stupid. a bunch of young thugs can't beat a blind old man? really... this movie works if you don't think about it

it actually surprised me. this movie was fun, entertaining and full of thrills. the production and direction were really good. also, this reminded me of panic room which i liked a lot

great movie and it's one of the best of the year thumb up

8/10

I really liked it, too. I was pleasantly surprised. I re-watched Panic Room a week or so ago, too. It was a lot better than I remembered.

I think a Don't Breathe 2 may be in the works...

http://www.cinemablend.com/news/1585700/

The Nuul
the only part which i didn't like was the twist

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I really liked it, too. I was pleasantly surprised. I re-watched Panic Room a week or so ago, too. It was a lot better than I remembered.

I think a Don't Breathe 2 may be in the works...

http://www.cinemablend.com/news/1585700/

this movie doesn't need a sequel, the studios just probably want to make one because this made money and it got good reviews

Kazenji
Originally posted by The Nuul

this movie doesn't need a sequel, the studios just probably want to make one because this made money and it got good reviews

Of course, That's how Hollywood works.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Kazenji
Of course, That's how Hollywood works.

yeah, agreed. but this story doesn't need to be extended. this movie was simple, fun and entertaining. it worked. a sequel will only just complicate the story and run the risk of ruining what the first film has accomplished

Patient_Leech
I'll give this guy and Sam Raimi a chance for a sequel. Raimi claims it's a phenomenal idea for the sequel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.