Ben Kenobi vs. Sora Bulq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Duel takes place on neutral ground

FORCE SABERS ALL OUT

DarthDuelist9
Kenobi takes all rounds.

UCanShootMyNova
Sora takes all rounds.

carthage
u[

chingchangwalla
Prolly Bulq

Darth Thor
Ben fought off Vader. Bulq got stomped by Dooku.

So there's not much parity here really. Ben.

chingchangwalla
Vader was holding back and being cautious. I'd love to see how Old Ben's defense would hold up against a rage fuelled Sora Bulq assault...

Darth Thor
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Vader was holding back and being cautious.

Still Vader knew to be cautious against Ben.

Dooku handled Bulq and Tholme.

I'd love to see how Old Ben's defense would hold up against a rage fuelled Sora Bulq assault...

Kenobi tends to do well against rage fueled assaults. Soresu is kinda designed for that.

chingchangwalla
No shit hero thumb up
I don't think his Soresu is as good as it used to be :/

SunRazer
Should be a good fight. I rank Obi-Wan not that much ahead of Bulq, and numerous sources (Fightsaber, Death Star, Lightsabers: A Guide to the Weapons of the Force) confirm that Ben Kenobi has atrophied in his lightsaber dueling. I'd imagine it'd be incredibly close and might even go either way. I'll support Kenobi for the sake of it.

Darth Thor
No shit hero thumb up
I don't think his Soresu is as good as it used to be :/

Still good enough to fend off Vader. So yeah, good enough to defeat Bulq.

chingchangwalla
ffs, Vader's assault was no where near as rampant as Sora's will be

Darth Thor
^ I've not seen anything that impressive from Sora to make me think he can attack on Vader's level. Even if it's a Vader being "cautious."

He got stomped by Dooku. Ben didn't get "stomped" by Vader, who happens to be considerably more powerful than Dooku.

DarthAnt66
Kenobi. No debate.

Deronn_solo
Bulq got wrecked by Dooku and couldn't plot through a hindered Vos, LMAO.

Ben Kenobi, no contest.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ I've not seen anything that impressive from Sora to make me think he can attack on Vader's level. Even if it's a Vader being "cautious."

He got stomped by Dooku. Ben didn't get "stomped" by Vader, who happens to be considerably more powerful than Dooku.

He got stomped with lightning, not sabers. Can Ben use lightning? No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.