Midnighter vs Zealot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Was their comic fight about right, or no?

Who wins?

Digi
This is a case where the in-comic encounter was as definitive as we're likely to get. No need to try to interpret beyond its outcome.

carver9
Midnighter doors his opponent into space.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Midnighter doors his opponent into space.

thumb up I see what you're doing here.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by cdtm
thumb up I see what you're doing here.

thumb up their fight was WITHOUT weapons, pure h2h. In THIS battle, without PIS, Carver is 100% correct.

Digi
With the Carrier, sure. But their comic fight did eventually include weapons. I stand by my opinion.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Digi
With the Carrier, sure. But their comic fight did eventually include weapons. I stand by my opinion.

I know you hate having the Carrier in street level fights, lol.

Digi
It's idiotic. It's Cap V. Batman, but one of them gets mjolnir. If the OP wants to clarify, that's fine. Otherwise, it defeats any reason for a debate to include it.

cdtm
It's idiotic. It's Cap V. Batman, but one of them gets mjolnir. If the OP wants to clarify, that's fine. Otherwise, it defeats any reason for a debate to include it.

thumb up thumb up

riv6672
thumb up thumb up

carver9

thumb up

It's cheap debating.

DarkSaint85
Cheap, yes.

This is Midnighter. Known for using cheap ass tactics if he can.

If OP doesn't have them off, then its on. Simple as.

Not hard to grasp.

Digi
I'm not disagreeing. He does shit like that regularly. But like, why does this thread exist if we're including it? Common sense dictates we remove it for the sake of argument.

/Srug

DarkSaint85
Because cdtm is obviously an idiot, and I hate him thumb up

riv6672
I'm not disagreeing. He does shit like that regularly. But like, why does this thread exist if we're including it? Common sense dictates we remove it for the sake of argument.

/Srug
Again i must thumb up thumb up

Digi
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Because cdtm is obviously an idiot, and I hate him thumb up

See, this I can get behind.

stick out tongue

cdtm
Iron Fist beats them both. And sinks the damned Carrier. mad

carver9

/Srug

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.