Bane(Pre -52) vs Enforcer Gang(Spider-Man's villains)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
6 member gang. Big Man, Fancy Dan, Hammer Harrison, Ox, Montana, & Snake Marston. No guns for the team melee weapons bats, tire irons, knives.

riv6672
Team wins, but not without taking damage (sorry, Big Man).

deathslash
Yeah, the team takes this. Fancy Dan alone has given Parker a competitive battle or two. That said, I can certainly see bane killing most of them.

riv6672
Especially Big Man!

golem370
How about Ox?

riv6672
Ox will survive!

Digi
Oh man, the Enforcers were terrible and hilarious. Best ever villain team for a "Peter Parker's real-world struggles" story arc where they needed a villain to plug in but didn't give two sh*ts about them. Or they needed a couple issues to build up to Kingpin as the big bad or something.

I know they've made their way into modern stories with a bit less campy swagger. But that's how I'll always remember them.

riv6672
^^^As well you should.

Remember to send some flowers to Big Man.

golem370
Do you guys think Ox could match strength with Bane?

deathslash
Originally posted by golem370
Do you guys think Ox could match strength with Bane? most certainly not. He doesn't have even 1/10 of Bane's feats. That said, he could land a few good hits before he goes down.

riv6672
Originally posted by golem370
Do you guys think Ox could match strength with Bane?
Nope.

golem370
He is able to lift between 700-1 ton that is in Bane strength range?

riv6672
^^^where'd you get your stat from? If its accurate then Ox is stronger than i recall, and in (Venom-less) Bane's league which is cool.

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Bane

golem370
Well the old marvel files said athlete was able to lifts double his own body weight which in Ox's case was 358pounds x 2 716 pounds, but the last body switch his bio said he was more around a ton.

riv6672
I'll have to look that up, thanks. thumb up

Supermutant
Bane takes them down in a good fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.