Imhotep vs. Scarlet Witch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight takes place in Metropolis

SquallX
Imhotep kills her.

Imhotep had no real weakness in either movies.

In 1, they literally had to steal his immortality by reading from the book of life. A book, Scarlet has no access too. Even if she did, she doesn't read nor understand ancient Egyptian writing.

In 2, there was a magical ward cast by Anubis himself in a specific temple that turned him human. Again, Scarlet doesn't have any acces.

Hell, Imhotep can casually destroy everyone so far that appeared in the MCU without much since they have no way of stopping him.

The man can create armies of undead with his plagues. Can create giant sand and water Tsunamies that he can control to a perfect T, and it's heavily implied that he can see through those avatars.

For this fight not to last less than a second, add the Avengers and all the MCU's as back up for Scarlet and give them the book of Life.

KingD19
She could just control his mind. He still had a brain and thoughts, and no defense against telepathy/mental suggestion/hypnosis.

Or she could just trap him in a bubble.

SquallX
Originally posted by KingD19
She could just control his mind. He still had a brain and thoughts, and no defense against telepathy/mental suggestion/hypnosis.

Or she could just trap him in a bubble.

Right, because Scarlet has feat of mind controlling powerful undead immortal beings that can turn into sand and recreate the Judeo plagues on country level basis?

Those scarabs that eats brains lived inside Imhotep even after he started regaining his body parts back, and one of those was his brain, and he was eating them.

How trapping him in bubble helps when Imhotep can literally turn the whole there fighting in into a giant face made of sand that can shallow Wanda whole?

ares834
Imhotep easily.

KingD19
His "powerful under immortality" has shit to do with being susceptible to mind control. And Wanda manipulated Thor as well as Hulk.

And they were a part of him. Even if he didn't have a physical brain, he still has thought patterns and processes. We see Wanda's powers work on beings not even human, so Imhotep having no tp defense means he's a target.

Surtur
Well I do agree he has no defense to telepathy normally. But I honestly can't say how becoming a huge sand face thingy would effect that and if it'd still be so easy. She did effect Hulk and Thor, but there were physical beings at the time.

I guess it also depends on how far you want to extend basic knowledge. If ImHo knows his best bet is to turn into sand right away and go for a sand dune murder then..it might help.

Though I would have to ask what the end game is when it comes to mind control because she has shown control..I can't recall a mindf*ck. She has no way to harm ImHo does she?

Also could she even contain him for long in a bubble? As I recall when Crossbones exploded she didn't just bubble contain the guy and go about her business. She had to toss him up into the air and into a building.

SquallX
How does mind control works on a guy that can function without a brain? Can still see without eyes? Can still hear without ears? And still speak without a tongue?

Remember, before Imhotep was mummified, all of his organs had to be removed, and before Imhotep became perfect, he was still functioning perfectly, just not at full power.

Utrigita
Imhotep for the win. In the end he is simply far more resilient then her, and have a range of powers that will cause scarlet witch significant problems. Based on the plagues, and whether or not you perceive Imhotep as performing them, it can become a stomp in his favour.

juggerman
Imhotep wins.

SW isn't mind controlling him here. 1. The only times she has mindf*cked people is when their focus was elsewhere and she was able to sneak up on them. Here she has his full attention. And 2. she never really controlled anyone. She kind of just showed them visions but otherwise they were fine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.