TCW heroes vs Brotherhood of Darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BazookaMaster
TCW team:
- Mace Windu
- Anakin Skywalker
- Obi-Wan Kenobi

Brotherhood team:
- Kaan
- Kasim
- POD Bane
- Qordis
- Kopecz
- Githany
- Sirak

AncientPower
TCW incarnations or ROTS?

BazookaMaster
ROTS

AncientPower
I'll get destroyed for saying this, but the Brotherhood may win with a BM amp and numbers. That is quite a lot of power.

DarthDuelist9
The TCW team wins each and everytime.

NewGuy01
@AP: I don't think so, honestly. Compared to these guys Quordis, Githany, and Siraak are all borderline fodder, and Kopecz isn't that much better off. The only ones with the means to contend competitively are Bane and Kas'im, and even with support they're not nearly enough. It won't be easy, but the heroes should win every time honestly.

darthbane77
Leaning Sith, but not 100% sure about it.

Petrus
The Jedi win.

UCanShootMyNova
The Brotherhood.

chingchangwalla
Mace or Anakin solo

UCanShootMyNova
That has to be the most ignorant statement I've read today. And Ant said that precognition and foresight have no relation. xD

chingchangwalla
Yeah you're right, Obi-Wan solos

UCanShootMyNova
Think about it. Do you remember what we first see Kaan doing when he's introduced in PoD?

chingchangwalla
I'm shitstirring ffs, Jedi win 6-7 out 10

UCanShootMyNova
Sorry Ching. I've seen worse and people who were serious about it.

Can never be too sure on KMC.

carthage
Jedi stomp

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Petrus
The Jedi win.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by AncientPower
I'll get destroyed for saying this, but the Brotherhood may win with a BM amp and numbers. That is quite a lot of power.

Mace or Anakin could solo, and Obi Wan probably could in pure sabers. These are three of the most powerful Jedi of all time, with one having more raw power than many any to his era in history, facing a bunch of fodder. Look at how Anakin felled Cin Drallig, miles above any on the sith team bar maaaybe PoD Bane in both feats and accolades, in a few strikes while choking his padawan at the same time. Or how Grievous owned five elite Jedi masters and Obi Wan owned Grievous in like fifteen seconds. etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.