Vegeta SSJ Blue vs Vegito

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Going off the manga, a SSJ Blue loses a lot of power if it gets activated twice in succession. Something like 1/10th the power of SSJ God (Red).

Vegeta is in this weakened state. Can he beat Vegito?

If not, what about Mystic Gohan?

Tondemonai
Easy stomp. Complete mismatch.

NewGuy01
That depends on whether or not Goku was using God power prior to going SSG in the manga version tbh.

cdtm
Originally posted by NewGuy01
That depends on whether or not Goku was using God power prior to going SSG in the manga version tbh.

I don't believe so. Only base SSJ.

But even if he had, he had a long rest, while Vegeta used blue at the end of one match, and the start of his next.

According to Whis, Vegeta's blue was weaker than Goku's red, because of the strain of using blue.

NewGuy01
Right, according to Whis Vegeta was at less than 10% power during his fight with Hit in the manga version. So using that number, we can scale how powerful Blue is compared to Goku's other forms by comparing performances against Hit.

When Goku went SSJ, he more or less rivaled Hit's power levels according to Whis. Hit still seemed to think the Blue he already faced was stronger, but it couldn't have been much stronger because his ability was still 100% effective against Vegeta. So you could say 10% Blue!Vegeta >/= 100% SSJ Goku.

So the question from there is, was SSJ Goku using his godly power prior to turning into a SSG? I would think so, given how that powerscale would make Blue only barely stronger than SSJ3, which is ridiculous. Although it does strike me as odd how much more powerful SSG is than SSJ, that seems like the logical conclusion.

So this is basically all that you can do from there is powerscale off of RoF. 10% Blue Vegeta ~ SSJ Goku >>> Base Goku = 4th Form Frieza >>> 1st Form Frieza >>> SSJ Gohan >> Tagoma >> Piccolo/Goten/Trunks. Going by that, Vegeta should still win here by a long shot.

Jmanghan
But it's called SSGSS.

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.

So not only is he going Super Saiyan God, but he's also going into the mod while being a god.

I had assumed that Blue SSJ was a big power boost above SSJG.

NewGuy01
What's your point?

Jmanghan
What's your point? Dick.

Damborgson
Vegito is at a level where he's >>> Buuhan, who is >>> Mystic Gohan >>> ssj3 Goku , if Vegita dropped to a point where he was in those waters, he'd be quick wor . But I don't think he did.

Just for simplicities sake, I'll use ROF Ssj Blue Vegeta dropping to 10%. By that point Vegeta was at least 70% of Beerus, given Beerus' statements about the original super saiyan god. Dropping 90% of his power, and putting him around 7% of Beerus, would make him weaker than when he went berserk as a ssj2. Vegito would have done at least as well at Berserk Vegeta did. I think Vegito has a legitimate chance.

NewGuy01
Right, according to Whis Vegeta was at less than 10% power during his fight with Hit in the manga version. So using that number, we can scale how powerful Blue is compared to Goku's other forms by comparing performances against Hit.

When Goku went SSJ, he more or less rivaled Hit's power levels according to Whis. Hit still seemed to think the Blue he already faced was stronger, but it couldn't have been much stronger because his ability was still 100% effective against Vegeta. So you could say 10% Blue!Vegeta >/= 100% SSJ Goku.

So the question from there is, was SSJ Goku using his godly power prior to turning into a SSG? I would think so, given how that powerscale would make Blue only barely stronger than SSJ3, which is ridiculous. Although it does strike me as odd how much more powerful SSG is than SSJ, that seems like the logical conclusion.

So this is basically all that you can do from there is powerscale off of RoF. 10% Blue Vegeta ~ SSJ Goku >>> Base Goku = 4th Form Frieza >>> 1st Form Frieza >>> SSJ Gohan >> Tagoma >> Piccolo/Goten/Trunks. Going by that, Vegeta should still win here by a long shot.

Then again, with the latest chapter in mind, is the base-is-god concept even true in the manga? It could very well not be the case... Unless the RoF manga adaptation is canon to the manga? IIRC it wasn't...

cdtm
Then again, with the latest chapter in mind, is the base-is-god concept even true in the manga? It could very well not be the case... Unless the RoF manga adaptation is canon to the manga? IIRC it wasn't...

Nope, they're both their own thing. Manga and anime are based off the same script from Toriyama, but obviously with their own spins. No way to tell which is more accurate without seeing the script.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.