Superman vs Morlun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krisblaze
Preboot Superman.

H2H.

Speed is equalized.

Superman's strength is halved.

Who wins? smile

leonidas
i can't decide whether to lol or facepalm. so at the moment i'm doing both. thumb up

bobbybatman
its basically Superman vs Parasite. Superman wins as usual. It should be
Merlun vs Parasite .

leonidas
actually, that would be an interesting thing to see played out... as fir the thread--no idea. i don't even know where half-superman would be? is that aquaman/namor level? would he be lower? confused

where you envision him kris, strength-wise? then there is the draining. such a wildcard. he's drained civilians and alt heroes, and obviously feeds off totems, so i guess i'm inclined to believe he could drain superman here. how fast, how effective would it be? like i said in another thread--his dad drained the entire enigma force--that is an absolutely BEASTLY feat, but he was more powerful than morlun. hell, morlun was even AFRAID of returning to the 616 because of the losses he'd suffered there....

phukc me if i know how this would go for sure, but without his speed and at half strength, pretty sure you almost gotta side with morlun here....

Cogito
Originally posted by leonidas
i don't even know where half-superman would be? is that aquaman/namor level? would he be lower?

Definitely well above Aquaman still. Above water, Arthur's best objective strength feat is what - lifting a cruise ship?

Half of Superman is still way above that.

LordofBrooklyn
Morlun, dies BRUTALLY!!!!!

riv6672
Supes FTW.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by krisblaze
Preboot Superman.

H2H.

Speed is equalized.

Superman's strength is halved.

Who wins? smile

Baiting kris?

abhilegend
actually, that would be an interesting thing to see played out... as fir the thread--no idea. i don't even know where half-superman would be? is that aquaman/namor level? would he be lower? confused

where you envision him kris, strength-wise? then there is the draining. such a wildcard. he's drained civilians and alt heroes, and obviously feeds off totems, so i guess i'm inclined to believe he could drain superman here. how fast, how effective would it be? like i said in another thread--his dad drained the entire enigma force--that is an absolutely BEASTLY feat, but he was more powerful than morlun. hell, morlun was even AFRAID of returning to the 616 because of the losses he'd suffered there....

phukc me if i know how this would go for sure, but without his speed and at half strength, pretty sure you almost gotta side with morlun here....
Superman at less than half strength was around wonder woman level in Last Days of Superman.

thumb up

carver9
This scenario, Morlun stomps. A regular fight between the two would be so much better.

bobbybatman
You have to be more than Darkseid and Doomsday if you think you can 'stomp' Superman. And half strength is not a thing we can estimate. His full strength's half is pretty much his full strength too iykwim.

krisblaze
It is as Leo said, it depends a lot on where you put Superman at half strength.

I dont think anyone would bat an eye if Superman and n52 Aquamsn had an even fight with Supes at 50%.

abhilegend
They should.

-Pr-
i can't decide whether to lol or facepalm. so at the moment i'm doing both. thumb up

thumb up

It is as Leo said, it depends a lot on where you put Superman at half strength.

I dont think anyone would bat an eye if Superman and n52 Aquamsn had an even fight with Supes at 50%.

Average Superman? I would.

krisblaze
That's because the only thing you hate more than Abhi is Aquaman.

-Pr-
That's because the only thing you hate more than Abhi is Aquaman.

Well, apart from that, of course.

riv6672
Originally posted by carver9
This scenario, Morlun stomps. A regular fight between the two would be so much better.
BWA!!! eek!

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by abhilegend
They should.

I would most certainly bat an eye even if Supes strength was quartered.

Morlun is super overhyped and I think superman beats the dog shit out of him while wearing animal slippers and leapord gloves.

riv6672
As it should be.

LordofBrooklyn

FILTHY, HERETIC!!!!!

YOU DISGUST ME!!!!!!!!

Surtur

Why would a regular fight where speed isn't equalized and Superman is at full strength..be much better?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Surtur
Why would a regular fight where speed isn't equalized and Superman is at full strength..be much better?

Because is Carver. He doesn't make sense

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.