Who has the WORST fanboys?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
Maul? Galen? Revan? etc.

|King Joker|
In general, probably:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/83/73/99/837399e4894e8c028afa551fd9e5002d.jpg
But
https://media.giphy.com/media/qQSqsSGWNY61W/giphy.gif

AncientPower
You're picking Shaak Ti fans when we have comicvine?

|King Joker|
I usually don't frequent CV all too much, tbh. smile

AncientPower
Be glad you don't.

Unbowed
Sidious.

chingchangwalla
Does Sidious even have fanboys?

DarthDuelist9
Ahsoka and Bane most likely.

relentless1
Sidious doesn't have fanboys, he has subjects slaves and apprentices

|King Joker|
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Ahsoka and Bane most likely. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ed/77/c4/ed77c436507b44da87df98167f29646d.jpg

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Ahsoka and Bane most likely.
Bane doesn't have fanboys. Everyone hates bane.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by |King Joker|
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ed/77/c4/ed77c436507b44da87df98167f29646d.jpg

I'm honored

DarthDuelist9
There's DMB of course

NewGuy01
Nah, even DMB hates Bane... He just doesn't know it yet.

Selenial
Yeh, Ahsoka.

Nephthys
Ahsoka and Anakin.

Darth Thor
The biggest crime the Maul and Galen fanboys do are putting them above Vader, even after the people working on Rebels and TFU have confirmed they are both below Vader.

But that's just called being in denial.

cs_zoltan
In general, probably:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/83/73/99/837399e4894e8c028afa551fd9e5002d.jpg
But
https://media.giphy.com/media/qQSqsSGWNY61W/giphy.gif

Shaak Ti fans put her on Kenobi tier, Ahsoka fans think she could legit tank Sidious' lightning as a padawan mmm

You should check your butt out, so much paine is not healthy.

MythLord
Anyone from TOR... legitimately anyone from TOR.

I wouldn't be surprised if people argued Skotia is > Maul, or something. mmm

|King Joker|
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Shaak Ti fans put her on Kenobi tier, Many put Ti convincingly above Kenobi and Maul, I for example only have Ahsoka slightly above Kenobi and an equal to SoD Maul. So, really, y'all rank Ti higher than I rank Ahsoka. smile Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Ahsoka fans think she could legit tank Sidious' lightning as a padawan mmm well, she did, so.... smile

You should check your butt out, so much paine is not healthy. Did you not comprehend the Nicki gif? smile

NewGuy01
Originally posted by MythLord

LeGenD.

Beniboybling
Shaak Ti fans put her on Kenobi tierCase in point lmao.

TOR fanboys are the worst tho.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Case in point lmao. LMFAO i should've thought of that response damn it

cs_zoltan
Many put Ti convincingly above Kenobi and Maul,

Youtube **** don't count.

>I for example only have Ahsoka slightly above Kenobi and an equal to SoD Maul.
>well, she did legit tank sidious' lightning as a padawan, so.... smile

lmao

chingchangwalla
Please don't make me hate Ashoka again Joker...

|King Joker|
Youtube **** don't count. Sel and Wollf though? smile

lmao True, Ahsoka's probably a lot better than them. smile

DarthAnt66
Tenebrous fans.

SunRazer
Tenebrous doesn't have fanboys, lmfao.

Not sure who the worst are, tbh.

DarthAnt66
Says the Tenebrous fan, lmfao.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by SunRazer
Tenebrous doesn't have fanboys, lmfao.

You, Eli, Wollf, JB, DMB, basically anyone who thinks Tene is besting anyone Vader level and above, LMAO.

AncientPower
CV is a cesspool far more cancerous than any fanboyism here, so can we stop kidding ourselves.

Fated Xtasy
Worst?

SWTORians and kunites tbh

AncientPower
Don't lump me in with Zig and Nai, I've proven my shit isn't just anti-Gideon spite.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by AncientPower
Don't lump me in with Zig and Nai, I've proven my shit isn't just anti-Gideon spite.

I don't associate you with them at all. So don't worry your pretty little head.

darthbane77
Galen Marek, Revan, Valkorion, (heck, a lot of perople from TOR) all have some of the worst fanboys. Can't say how many times I've seen Galen and Revan placed above DE Sidious and Valkorion by a fanboy, hell, I've seen somebody try to argue Revan>Luke Skywalker before.

TheNuisanceBird
Rey, Ahsoka, Luke, and in some cases Windu.

Jmanghan
Every single version of Revan from the Mandowars to the End of KOTOR.

Balta Skywalker
Revan, Galen and Ahsoka

Ziggystardust
Maul fanboys.

There's only so many excuses one can make for a character's incompetence.

It's much like any moderate interpretation of - batten up the hatches - the Quran, that comes full with justifications for it's central theme. When I started reading the Quran, my first thought is "this is a rant". After several pages in, I realize that's not what it is. It is a chant. A highly repetitive sentiment that could be summed up with - God is Great, the Disbelievers will be Punished - That is the central and primary theme of the entire book. Just as monotheist sympathizers recant the true message of the Quran, insisting it's a practice of non-violence, Maul fans are guilty of delusions of grander for their horned champion. Unaccepting of that he is, at the very core of his character, a failure as a Sith assassin.

Beniboybling
Only you could simultaneously dump on a PT character and shit on Islam in the same post.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Maul fanboys.

It's much like any moderate interpretation of - batten up the hatches - the Quran, that comes full with justifications for it's central theme. When I started reading the Quran, my first thought is "this is a rant". After several pages in, I realize that's not what it is. It is a chant. A highly repetitive sentiment that could be summed up with - God is Great, the Disbelievers will be Punished - That is the central and primary theme of the entire book. Just as monotheist sympathizers recant the true message of the Quran, insisting it's a practice of non-violence, Maul fans are guilty of delusions of grander for their horned champion. Unaccepting of that he is, at the very core of his character, a failure as a Sith assassin.

Wow, yeah let's equate being a Maul fanboy to a Quran "sympathiser" because that's totally the same thing.

And actually the central theme of the Quran (without being a modern day sympathiser) is more like "God is great, and he's watching over everything you do"

But Even if it's what you said, I don't see how that's different to the Christian belief that you must accept Jesus to be saved. So why not say it's like "Religous symphathisers/justifications" instead of showing your clear prejudice to one particular religion?

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Darth Thor
The biggest crime the Maul and Galen fanboys do are putting them above Vader, even after the people working on Rebels and TFU have confirmed they are both below Vader.

But that's just called being in denial.

An actor with no say on canon put Vader above Starkiller. Not Galen.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
An actor with no say on canon put Vader above Starkiller. Not Galen.

He made Hayden Blackman's intention clear. So him having no say is irrelevant. Unless you're accusing him of lying?

Also no distinction was made between Galen and Starkiller. He specifically states Hayden wasn't gonna let "this guy" beat Vader twice with no final consequence. And then carried on to state how Vader is simply > Galen/SK/Whichever version you like Best.

UCanShootMyNova
Where does it say he was speaking on Blackman's behalf? Or is that just your assumption.

Given their relative performances against Vader and Galen's performance against Sidious I'd think the distinction would be self evident.

Which further shows that Witwer doesn't know what he's talking about. Unless they planned for Vader to grow drastically in the time gap to the point he could do just as well as Galen did against Sidious or better and then took into account the subsequent power growths mentioned in the ( at the time ) G canon novelizations which would contradict the "Vader is 80% of Sidious at his peak" quote then it's moot.

Quote for that final remark.

carthage
TOR and KOTOR fans are by far the worst.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by carthage

ares834
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Only you could simultaneously dump on a PT character and shit on Islam in the same post.

It's a work of art.

Beniboybling
It's impressive, I'll give him that.

Nephthys
People saying TOR are just salty imo. By and large, those who support TOR characters lack the intentionally obnoxious behaviors and trolling that other factions exhale on a daily basis.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Nephthys
People saying TOR are just salty imo. By and large, those who support TOR characters lack the intentionally obnoxious behaviors and trolling that other factions exhale on a daily basis. Ya gotta admit there are some people that really overrate a lot of TOR characters. There are people out there that I've seen claim that Valkorion and Revan would stomp Yoda or GM Luke. TOR and KOTOR characters aren't as overrated as some, but they get overrated they're REALLY overrated.

SunRazer
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Says the Tenebrous fan, lmfao.

The fact that you're a moron doesn't make me a Tene fanboy, lmfao.

DarthAnt66
Damn, shots fired. smokin'

SunRazer
It's kind of sad to fanboy over somebody with such little exposure, tbh.

Anti-Tenebrists have never managed to raise a single argument, lmfao. It's always "Tene's shit" and then running away ala TCW Grievous. You don't get to call anybody a fanboy, lmfao.

DarthAnt66
I'd gladly CaV you on Revan vs Tenebrous anytime. Would be a slaughter.

SunRazer
The days of me wanting to support obscure characters who appear in a single chapter of a novel in a CaV are over, lol.

The fact that you have to resort to such drastically one-sided match-ups to slaughter is kind of funny. Though when I have the time, I'll consider CaVing you on Exile vs Malak, no author quotes.

DarthAnt66
So you think Revan vs Tenebrous is one-sided in Revan's favor? Lmfao, wonderful.

SunRazer
One-sided because of the content you can use, lmfao.

DarthAnt66
wink

Nova, the show we're putting on for CV is pretty entertaining, BTW.

darthbane77
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
wink

Nova, the show we're putting on for CV is pretty entertaining, BTW. I just read through the show you guys are putting on, it is pretty funny lol.

Darth Abonis
Revan

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys
People saying TOR are just salty imo. By and large, those who support TOR characters lack the intentionally obnoxious behaviors and trolling that other factions exhale on a daily basis.

No they just have an ingrained bias, case in point you

Ziggystardust
Wow, yeah let's equate being a Maul fanboy to a Quran "sympathiser" because that's totally the same thing.

Can you explain why it isn't?

I never tend to waste people's time with false analogies, where it assumes that because two things are alike in some respects, they aren't alike in others. This thread is literally in existence because the individuals of various groups - or movements - tend to ebb on the same wavelength. In the realm of Star Wars fanon, the common denominator depends on the actions of their chosen character. So inevitably Maul's devotees are apologists for a continuous array of missteps which haven't subsided with age or experience. The justifications of said deficiencies tend to be mere deflection tactics, to address something else rather than the point in question. Much like when - as you've just omitted - sympathisers start comparing bad things in the Bible in attempt to apologize for Islam.

I will devote only one, and no more than one reply regarding the Quran - I hope not to shift things too far off-topic. Equating a Maul fanboy with apologists of the Muslim brotherhood, was merely intended to be a simple comparison that shares a few general themes. It is true that I could have made the comparison with other movements, but I felt that this analogy was best. After all, for the failures of Maul, you only need to look at the source material. For the Quran, Anybody who thinks it is inherently peaceful needs to just read the damn thing. Read the book and then tell me it's calm and soothing and tolerant. It has one message it repeats loud and clear almost every page - God is Great, and the disbelievers will receive a most painful punishment.

The book itself isn't too long and can probably be read in a few days if you can stomach the repetition. It has one hundred and fourteen chapters, but the chapters at the end are very short and look more like poems. A minor role is taken up with stories - very scant, nothing like the Old or New Testament - and social rules such as gender relations. I would roughly guess that the - God is Great & Disbelievers will be Punished - themed parts make up seventy percent of the book. Other stories and social rules take the back seat. The manner in which God is great - merciful, gracious, all knowing, all seeing - is as varied as the manners in which the disbelievers will be punished - painful, disgraceful, terrible, severe - chopping off their fingertips and burning their skin to then replace it so it can be burned again.

The interesting part is what the nature of God and the disbeliever is. Islam is not about a different and separate god. It is about the same god referred to in the Old Testament / Torah and the New Testament / Gospel. It specifically refers back to both of these books, and characters and stories from them, and refers to itself as an elaboration. The real insight to be obtained in on a zoomed-out level. What is the nature of this thing? Even lauded figures like Hitchens or Dawkins can't seem to get past the "it's obviously nonsense", and their self-indulgent well-reasoned arguments. The land of Dawkins isn't overrunning the land of Muhammed, but the opposite.

Again, the nature of the Koran is important whenever you get some leftist comparing against bad things in the Bible in attempt to apologize for Islam. The point is mute: Islam inherits both existing holy books and supplements its own. The only question is whether or not that supplementary book makes monotheism more aggressive and zealous or less. Upon reading it you immediately know the answer is: more. It is basically an injection of steroids into monotheism.

Finally it's worth noting that this book is not the totality of Islam, it is just the core. Unlike Jesus, who never wrote down his revelations and only had second-hand recordings of his words, Muhammed both wrote down revelations and other people recorded his sayings. Islam takes the sayings of Muhammed (hadith) and his biography as secondary sources, considering Muhammed's life to be a perfect rendering of a Muslim life, and thus a full role-model by which to live.

cs_zoltan
Sel and Wollf though? smile

Sel thinks Ti would beat Kenobi but would lose to Dooku so that's Maul tier, Wollf flat out thinks Maul would beat Ti. So no, neither of them puts Shaak convincingly above Maul and Kenobi.

AncientPower
He's covering his ass, Zoltan. He full well refers to YT cancer, as does Ching.

chingchangwalla
What do I do AP?

MythLord
Sel and Wollf though? smile

Convincingly ahead of Maul/Kenobi? Check yerself, ya cretin. I have her in Obi's general range but below Maul thumb up

|King Joker|
Meh, I made the 'convincingly' comment in reference to Reti4, but thought you and Sel had Ti > Kenobi and Maul regardless. Oh well.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by MythLord
Anyone from TOR... legitimately anyone from TOR.

You sure about that?

TOR era characters are terribly underrated at present.

---

PT era fanbase constitutes a large number of trolls and fanboys. They tend to suppress arguments in favor of characters of other eras (or alternate perspectives) with unmatched zeal. This trend is apparent in every discussion forum. I have lost much interest because of it (and this should tell you something).

Ziggystardust
Maul fanboys.

I would like to to somewhat-retract this statement here, as Maul fans seem to have taken flight and are all but non-existent after recent revelations. My thoughts on Islam - better known as Pisslam, Jizzlam, Shitlam, I-Slam my head on the ground - or quite simply - Terrorism - remain unchanged.

Ziggystardust
It is also worth noting Islam is the third and final in the monotheistic trilogy - after Christianity and Judaism. And being the third, it is inevitably the shittest of the three (think Spiderman 3, The Matrix Revolutions or The Godfather III).

Beniboybling
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
This trend is apparent in every discussion forum. I have lost much interest because of it (and this should tell you something). That we are doing God's work, yeah.

Petrus
Why is Ziggy talking about Islam..?

quanchi112

But that's just called being in denial. When did Vader beat Maul ? Oh right he didn't. Vader got his ass worked by Tano. When you do find the time to meet reality do get back to me.

EmperorSidious2
That I have made. Galen, Maul and Vitiate.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by carthage

Worse than Bane's?

MS Warehouse
Nothing is worse than the OT/PT fanboys.

Flyattractor
Yes. Nu Age Star Wars Fan Boy/Girls are most def the worst...

SeriousLogic
Probably Starkiller fanboys

Sinious
TFA fans arr the worst

Sinious
It is also worth noting Islam is the third and final in the monotheistic trilogy - after Christianity and Judaism. And being the third, it is inevitably the shittest of the three (think Spiderman 3, The Matrix Revolutions or The Godfather III). laughing out loud

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Sinious
TFA fans arr the worst

Preach.

cs_zoltan
The Kunts.

slayne
As of late, the entirety of the PT.

Beniboybling
Me. keep asking for dic pics smh.

Darth Abonis
Revan for sure

chilled monkey
Originally posted by quanchi112
When did Vader beat Maul ? Oh right he didn't.

He beat a Maul clone in the comics but never the original Maul.

Dispray
Revan, Galen Marek/Starkiller, Obi Wan etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.