Agent Ward vs Frank Castle...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Agent Ward (Marvel's Agents of Shield) takes on Frank Castle (Netflix) in a fight to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Pure melee battle only...

Who wins?

tkitna
Frank wins but he would have to work for it.

FrothByte
This is actually a tough one. Ward has way more feats to pull from and can be quite brutal as well. But Frank is, well, Frank.

It would be a toss up for me.

BruceSkywalker
Frank takes this..

carthage
Ward could hang with May, slaughtered multiple Hydra/shield agents unarmed, and has at least shown himself to be close to May multiple times.

I'd go with him in a solid fight

FrothByte
He's also bigger than Frank.

Surtur
What was the best thing Frank did with pure melee skill? I can't even remember. Oh wait he did beat up those people while he was in jail.

carthage
Gave a close fight to Daredevil

Surtur
I had thought he had utilized some kind of weapons from he environment..

tkitna
Originally posted by carthage
Gave a close fight to Daredevil

This is why I'm taking Frank. I feel DD would crush Ward or May and Frank hung with him.

FrothByte
Originally posted by tkitna
This is why I'm taking Frank. I feel DD would crush Ward or May and Frank hung with him.

I actually feel the opposite. Back in Season 1 before DD got his armor, he had trouble taking out goons that Ward or May would have steamrolled through.

tkitna
At the end of season 2 he was wading through Hand ninjas. http://advrider.com/styles/advrider_smilies/ne_nau.gif

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, Matt made a lot of progress from the beginning of S1 to end of S2. But also remember that Matt spent 90% of S1 suffering from injuries. I think the only fight he was completely injury-free for was Nobu. Even during his final fight with Fisk, he hadn't fully recovered from the one deep stab wound Nobu's shoge hook had left.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.