weapon plus program vs immortal weapons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
iron fist, bride of nine spiders, fat cobra, tiger's beautiful daughter, dog brother, prince of orphans and crane

vs

wolverine, cap, nuke, sabertooth, deadpool, fantomex, deathlok (weapon infinity)

**logan is peak, classic version, sabes has his adamantium skeleton, all characters have standard weapons)

fight is in a massive warehouse 0.5km on each side, filled with adamantium crates to hide behind..... big grin

which team is left standing and who are the last ones left?

deathslash
Immortal weapons 10/10. The weapon plus characters have no answer for prince of orphans. In addition to that, Wade would likely knock himself out rather than be Fat Cobra's punching bag again. Not only that, but almost all of the weapon plus characters have no defense against having their healing factor turned off. Lastly, teamwork is critical in team fights and quite frankly, cap doesn't like nuke, nobody likes or works well with creed, Deadpool and fantomex don't get along, and in character, I could see everyone except maybe deathlok letting Wade get beat on.

leonidas
hmm, i was thinking there might not be any answer to fantomex's misdirection.... but how would the healing factors be turned off?

deathslash
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, i was thinking there might not be any answer to fantomex's misdirection.... but how would the healing factors be turned off? fat cobra can apparently turn off healing factors. He did it against Deadpool just last week. Check the deathstroke vs fat cobra thread for more info.

StyleTime
Actually, Deadpool and Gambit had their powers messed with by Scrambler. Fat Cobra had nothing to do with that.

https://postimg.org/image/5z6aocx6z/

Regardless, Fantomex misdirects the Immortal Weapons, and Wolverine decapitates Prince of Orphans. With their biggest gun down, Immortal Weapons lose eventually. If they can somehow survive that, then the match gets interesting.

leonidas
^ that is sort of the way i was thinking about it too..... thumb up

Khazra Reborn
I don't think Aman is that easy to kill, IIRC, Silver Surfer stuffed him in a volcano and it didn't really do anything.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by deathslash
Immortal weapons 10/10. The weapon plus characters have no answer for prince of orphans. In addition to that, Wade would likely knock himself out rather than be Fat Cobra's punching bag again. Not only that, but almost all of the weapon plus characters have no defense against having their healing factor turned off. Lastly, teamwork is critical in team fights and quite frankly, cap doesn't like nuke, nobody likes or works well with creed, Deadpool and fantomex don't get along, and in character, I could see everyone except maybe deathlok letting Wade get beat on.

Can't Fantomex use his misdirection so John Aman attacks his teamates ?

StyleTime
Originally posted by leonidas
^ that is sort of the way i was thinking about it too..... thumb up
thumb up

And yeah, I'm mentioning the misdirect because Prince of Orphans will be pretty difficult to deal with otherwise. Fat Cobra could possibly wreck some folks too, especially the non healers.
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I don't think Aman is that easy to kill, IIRC, Silver Surfer stuffed him in a volcano and it didn't really do anything.
Oh, he's definitely a problem in a straight fight. I'm just wondering how he fares against a decapitation.

DarkSaint85
FANTOMEX! FANTOMEX!! FANTOMEX!!

leonidas
Originally posted by StyleTime
thumb up

And yeah, I'm mentioning the misdirect because Prince of Orphans will be pretty difficult to deal with otherwise. Fat Cobra could possibly wreck some folks too, especially the non healers.

Oh, he's definitely a problem in a straight fight. I'm just wondering how he fares against a decapitation.

lol i'd wager...not too well? prince is a pain though, but there is no reason to think he couldn't be misdirected to return to a solid form and killed via claws or several bullets to the head perhaps.

be cool to see nuke go after FC. lol nuke was a monster. deathlok doesn't get much love on kmc, but he has some solid feats too and wouldn't be easy to take out. and sabes with the adamantium...?

i don't see either side sweeping, but minus the prince angle i don't see many people chiming in for the immortal weapons side of things. i think i'd take weapon plus for a majority here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.