how fast can bruce banner change into hulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
whats his transformation speed?

also who can get the drop on him before he changes? high meta and below only

Khazra Reborn
Apparently, Hawkeye.

StiltmanFTW
Faster than Superdouche can fly.

ghostman
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

or faster than wolverine can be killed and replaced?

Magnon
Hawkeye.

bobbybatman
loose motions

TheHulkster
Pak had him change instantly and at will:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/38/ed/3f/38ed3fb1c87c61d5531e7f0a7aa3134f.jpg

ghostman
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Pak had him change instantly and at will:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/38/ed/3f/38ed3fb1c87c61d5531e7f0a7aa3134f.jpg

look at the bottom three panels

Sin I AM
As soon as he starts""changing" he's already hulk. But yea Hawkeye stomps

riv6672
Fast enough to shoot himself in the mouth as Banner and spit the bullet out as the Hulk. smile

carver9
Why are people saying Hawkeye?

TheHulkster
Originally posted by ghostman
look at the bottom three panels

The change begins in the second of the three bottom panels and is complete in the third.

Flyattractor
As fast as the plot requires

ghostman
Originally posted by TheHulkster
The change begins in the second of the three bottom panels and is complete in the third. thats not instantly dude.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by carver9
Why are people saying Hawkeye?

Because Hawkeye killed with an arrow that had a device or some sort of shenanigan on it that was created by Banner.

And I would think anything that moves faster than his brain and body can send electrical impulses unless those have been covered before hand in another comic.

TheHulkster
thats not instantly dude.

Update to "almost instantly".

TheHulkster
Going by Bruce Jones, the change is not necessary:

http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124216/3417043-7676992857-hulk3.gif

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Because Hawkeye killed with an arrow that had a device or some sort of shenanigan on it that was created by Banner.

And I would think anything that moves faster than his brain and body can send electrical impulses unless those have been covered before hand in another comic.

Banner didn't have the ability to turn into Hulk when he died though.

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Hey man it's not Wonder Woman's fault she can't fly that fast. Stop being racist.

h1a8
2-3 seconds

Sin I AM
Is this the first time banner has been killed on panel? I know marvel loves killing off it's heroes as of late to make room for more "pocs n gender equality" but i hate that they killed off banner. Hope it doesnt last long. Cho hulk sucks ass to me.

riv6672
^^^You never go ass to mouth!!!

Flyattractor
I think that is a lesson that Nuke will learn after this weekend.

*joke from Off Topic*

riv6672
http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/hulks-transformation-speed.17934/

Astner

Magnon
Detonation velocity means the velocity at which the detonation propagates through the detonating substance itself. I.e. if you had a long metal cylinder filled with dynamite and you ignited it from one end then the detonation velocity would be the speed at which the explosion front travels through the cylinder. The shock wave in the surrounding air around the explosive device propagates at much lower speeds (which quickly settles down to the speed of sound in air).

riv6672
You ever work with explosives? That was pretty good!

Hopefully Ghostman's getting something he can use out of all this stuff.

Astner
Originally posted by Magnon
Detonation velocity means the velocity at which the detonation propagates through the detonating substance itself. I.e. if you had a long metal cylinder filled with dynamite and you ignited it from one end then the detonation velocity would be the speed at which the explosion front travels through the cylinder. The shock wave in the surrounding air around the explosive device propagates at much lower speeds (which quickly settles down to the speed of sound in air).
The detonation velocity of a nuke would be measured by either the blast wave or the reflected over-pressure depending on the nuke and the scale you're working on.

riv6672
^^^Thats the second time you've posted directly after me. Hopefully you're addressing the thread, not me directly, as i've had you on ignore forever.
Just saving you time if thats the case. thumb up

Surtur
The true answer is: he turns into Hulk as fast as is needed for the plot.

Galan007
whats his transformation speed? Fast...

https://s9.postimg.org/6vv10hcu7/World_War_Hulk_005_027.jpg

riv6672
Originally posted by Surtur
The true answer is: he turns into Hulk as fast as is needed for the plot.
Honestly yeah, spot on.

Endless Mike
I'd just like to point out that I originally calculated that nuclear blast expansion speed from timestamped photos of the Trinity atomic test, so it should be accurate (and it was the rate the blast expanded through the air in the first few microseconds).

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Thats the second time you've posted directly after me. Hopefully you're addressing the thread, not me directly, as i've had you on ignore forever.
Just saving you time if thats the case. thumb up

He wasn't responding to you.

golem370
In the movies he Banner said he put a gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger and the Green guy spit it out.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Galan007
Fast...

https://s9.postimg.org/6vv10hcu7/World_War_Hulk_005_027.jpg

Love that sound effect.

Greeeg PAk!

Galan007
laughing out loud

Didn't even notice that.

riv6672
^^^oh man, thats a great FX!

Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
He wasn't responding to you.
Cool. I hate for people to waste their time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.