Team Fists vs Pissed Off WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can WWH defeat these guys?

Team Fist
Iron Fist
Fat Cobra
Black Panther
Wolverine
Midnighter
Captain America
Luke Cage
+
Sabastian Shaw

ghostman
come on

Flyattractor
No don't, it will leave a stain.

RealityWarper
WWH fists them ?

carver9
Midnighter doors him into space for the stomp.

iceman24567
Lord Rand solos

Flyattractor
Which would be worse? Getting FISTED by a guy with a FIST the size of WWH"s or Wolverine?

I bet realitywarper can tell us!

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Which would be worse? Getting FISTED by a guy with a FIST the size of WWH"s or Wolverine?

I bet realitywarper can tell us!

I can just speculate about it.

iceman24567
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I can just speculate about it. You mean fantasize

psycho gundam
Originally posted by carver9
Midnighter doors him into space for the stomp. Flip flop

Dimension dumping has already been tried, and it failed because Hulk goes where he wants to go.

https://retconpunchdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/hulk-glass.jpg

Powerset for the win.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Flip flop

Sometimes I wonder what kind of explanations the writer find for his characters doing that kind of things.

psycho gundam
The glass "tempered with negative zone particles" sounds more crazy

ShadowFyre
Is there a reason Hulk cant thunderclap this team into oblivion?

Hulk one-shots this entire lineup with a continemt shaking thunderclap. These guys are paste.

iceman24567
LOL poor carver

carver9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Flip flop

He gets doored into the sun for the stomp. MidnightEr wins 10/10 on his own.

riv6672
^^^You are either (not so) slowly going batshit crazy, or have decided to just live up to your stereotype.

celeyhyga17
He gets doored into the sun for the stomp. MidnightEr wins 10/10 on his own.
Hulk thunderclaps the sun. Bye bye solar system.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Hulk thunderclaps the sun. Bye bye solar system.

He's still bfred though. sad

StyleTime
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Is there a reason Hulk cant thunderclap this team into oblivion?

Hulk one-shots this entire lineup with a continemt shaking thunderclap. These guys are paste.
Wolverine is the reason.

They still lose horribly, but he'd take multiple hits.

riv6672
So, applause then!

krisblaze
A fusion of these guys might win.

As a team they die.

leonidas
minus bfr they def die.

Surtur
Is Midnighter actually capable of teleporting people into the sun? Since if he is then yeah..WWH loses.

Magnon
Shaw uses his uncanny ability to "make super-strong beings punch him despite them being well aware of the nature of his powers" on Hulk, then grabs Wolverine's clawed hand and cuts Hulk to bits.

riv6672
^^^that was good...thumb up

DarkSaint85
Luke Cage thunderclaps WWH ftw.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
Is Midnighter actually capable of teleporting people into the sun? Since if he is then yeah..WWH loses.

Yes...he has the ability to door people into space. So as soon as the bell ring, Hulk gets the door into space.

ShadowFyre
Ok. Does he always immediately do that? I would think it more likely for Hulk to Thunderclap seeing a group of opponents than it is for Midnighter to immediately dump him into space. I dont know. I'm on the ropes. Either one could happen pretty quickly I guess.

deathslash
He's still bfred though. sad he farts his way back to earth

Magnon
Originally posted by deathslash
he farts his way back to earth
He would have to aim blind since he would be in the Sun. The chances to aim correctly at Earth are, for all practical purposes, zero. Can you imagine how much fun Midnighter would have, watching a farting Hulk emerge from the Sun just to exit the solar system and disappear into the vast darkness of the outer space?

deathslash
Originally posted by Magnon
He would have to aim blind since he would be in the Sun. The chances to aim correctly at Earth are, for all practical purposes, zero. Can you imagine how much fun Midnighter would have, watching a farting Hulk emerge from the Sun just to exit the solar system and disappear into the vast darkness of the outer space? but he could still end up hitting one if the other planets though right? Once he's far enough away from the sun, he uses the gravitational pull of one of the planets to come back to earth even faster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.