Hey did you notice that us (users) something? We are not acepting our reality WHY ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BEST TRINITY
Maybe we keep searching and searching for a reason dont you???? im tired VERY tired but im still reading. My partner he said that im crazy. I c M1 all nights before bed and im going to c M2 today at 1pm. Im trying to realice something but i really dont know what. DO YOU???????????

alaba
yeah i know exactly what you feel..seems like we are searching for something but we just don't know what it is......beleive me the wachowskis are as much in the dark as we are...

yerssot
I know what I'm looking for...
food! Haven't eaten for hours sad

BEST TRINITY
How many dejavus did you all had in your entire lives????????????
Get that huh??????????????? Maybe theres something who knws. Im once heard in a movie, I really dont remember wich one, but someone said that every story is made of a real event.

GordonSkywalker
What the heck does all this mean anyway? Can someone explain this nonsense to me?

Tevesh
it's best not to ask, GS...just nod your head, don't make eye contact and back away slowly....

GordonSkywalker
|| I see no reason for flippancy. I love a good challenge.||

The Omega

GordonSkywalker
Oh ABSOLUTELY.

GordonSkywalker
Do you agree with BEST TRINITY's wild theories on all this? Oh and I am thinking of changing my name on here.

BEST TRINITY
LETS THINK A LITTLE THOSE WHO HAVE SPECIAL SKILLS. ALL THE POWERS THAT GET RELEVANT IN THE MOVIES...THEY HAVE THEIR EXPLANATION OR THE PAST HISTORIES. THE MOVIE IS ALWAYS MADE FROM A REAL FACT. THINK!!!!!!!!!

BEST TRINITY
THERE SOME PEOPLE WHO DO NOT ACCEPTED THE WAY THAT THEY LIVES OR THE PRESIDENTS OF THEIR COUNTRY, OR THE FACTS THAT MADE UR CULTURE EVOLVE

GordonSkywalker
Uh...what the heck are you on about? You make no sense whatsoever.

BEST TRINITY
WELL UR MIND MAKES U THINK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GordonSkywalker
Are you trying to make some kind of point here? I mean considering how you never talk to me straight, how am I supposed to understand you or your ideas?

BEST TRINITY
NOT IM NOT BUT U REALLY THINK THAT?????? ITS THAT SO DIFICULT TO UNDERSTAND

GordonSkywalker
Do not fret. smile

BEST TRINITY
well

GordonSkywalker
I don't even know what I said earlier but don't worry about it. It is just that I have not seen Matrix 1 or 2 and have no idea what you cool people have been talking about.

kapitan
That`s a Joke, right?
If not, wht the hell are you doing here?
Go, get the movie and look it!
You won`t regret!

mac11586
I can agree with BEST TRINITY. I doubt the movies are real but i do have the symptoms that accompany being a rebel.

1. I spend countless hours trying to find the answerst to questions most people have never heard of.

2. I get deja vu more times than should be acceptable.

3. I don't like people telling me what to do, and i dont accept orders from machines or anything else for that matter.

4. Want to learn Kung Fu in 5 minutes

and many other things like that

Mist
in the last month i have had about 7 deja vu's. scary

BEST TRINITY
Everyone had dejavus before, thats my point here why, why, why It has to be something about it. Dont you?? rolling on floor laughing

Seraph

nEo1266
Whoa thats deep...Lol

Braavosi
I think that a great deal of the Matrix is a metaphor. Freedom from oppression and etc. Look at my other thread to see about THAT. Anyway, deja vu is not an error in the Matrix- people get deja vu often because they see or experience two similar things because their schedul is very routine and the error correcting power of your brain fixes it to make you think the same thing happened twice. That was a run on sentence. Anyway, if you don't believe me look up clinical trials. Peoples' brains automatically correct slight errors to make sense of things but often that just makes them more confusing. A lot of people want the Matrix to be real, and so they latch on to any little thing to try to MAKE it real. For them, anyway.

GWilloB
None of us REALLY know what we are, who we are, or why we are here until we are gone from our existence...We go through life developing OUR own directives, making our own choices...Each of us encounter feelings for the knowledge of who & what we really are...Some of us choose to believe in a higher power...Good or bad, if that's the truth we would thus be enslaved or somehow indebted to the higher power in some way or form...People generally need to be told what to do in order to measure how they have performed at anything...Without this protocol, we can't seem to function...In life, most of us seem to "feel" the need to know about our existence when that knowledge is unobtainable to us...Thus many of us choose to follow what others have proclaimed as "the truth"...These unprovable "truths" would be considered your enslavor...Because you will never have any understanding of your true existence & can't, you automatically feel enslaved by this oppressor who may or may not exist & may or may not love you like you love them...If you believe that there is a life after death, it would be wise to concentrate on yourself for the purpose of being one (w/ everybody else who has learned this)...It would not be wise to concentrate on actions you perform to please anyone & including yourself or this silent oppressor...The happiness you gain from shedding your "soul" of this preconceived enslavement (in your mind) is what you strive for...However very few of us are able to conquer this tedious task...NO, I'm not proclaiming anything about myself here---this is about you!!

The Matrix Movies are a braintrust, a collection of wisdoms brought forth to provoke your mind...Quite simply, people adhere to the ideas of enslavement because the pressure of not knowing your existence is much worse than knowing of even a bad existence...At least we would have an idea of who & what controls us & could try to alter or stop it's course...So in essence...Anyone who thinks there is a chance we could encounter an enslavement when we die could be correct because we don't yet know...However, we can't automatically assume that we are indeed enslaved & must live our lives according to our own protocol, which aimlessly shifts...

WILLO

Vim
really ... Whoa.

JavX
Well let me start by saying i follow a higher power do to love not to measure how I have performed in my life. I know who i am, and i kow what i am doing. GWilloB , Seems to me that you think you know people. when in fact you have only scratched the surface on some of the phliosophies of man. I have been sitting here reading these post about Deja Vu. In my experience Deja vu isnt a reminder of an event that has taken place it is more like an intuitive action taken by the body to help it relate situations, smells.. etc etc.. Now Im a very religious person and I do not expect you to take me seriously. First off let me say.. "Anything is possible," now thats out of the way, on to my opinion, The fantasy of the matrix is a grand notion but likely hood is very limited. Sure we may never truely know, and this movie gives your heart something to long for.. but geez people com'on its only a movie. you think computers are going to take over the world that easily.. I seriously doubt it. they run on electricity.. how hard could they be to stop.. rain.. throw a bucket of water on em.. um.... EMP.. somethings are fantasy. others are not. great movie though. smokin'

Agent_Smith
how come it feels more real when im dreaming then when im asleep?

_/_/_/_/_/_/
Concerning this thread.
1) Good of Best Trinity to bring it up.
I brought it up when the first Matrix came out, at that time there where using the Phrase What is the Matrix.

2) There is absolutely no reason why we at this exact moment in "time", could not be in a VR of some sort........And you would have no clue. Why? Simple cause you are born into this reality. There is no referencing point to make a comparison. This reality is all you know.

(Except for out of body, and dreams. And many people say waking up in dreams is more vivid than this reality.)

3) This reality we are in right now.......there are no solid answers, in fact there are a lot unexplained things going on, just as if one were in a manipulated reality.

That's all I can think of now.

Note:
When I say we could be in a VR. Obviously I don't mean with the technology we have "now". (Or the 'now' we think we have in this manipulated reality.......again if it is manipulated.)

The fact that this VR could be so advanced would have to put the 'real reality' maybe 1000 years in the 'future'. (Hope this makes sense what I said.)

In other words, 200 years from now, computers would have no problem in believable VR's. Especially if you put people in them and then explain that they are 'born'.

You never know.

priestjim
You cannot define reality. Because if the world we live on was created by/from something other than God/the void (choose to which one you believe in) how would this thing know that the real reality it lives in is real? I mean there could be several depths of realities. From a point of view, Jesus came here to invite us to the kingdom of heaven, outside of this world. Maybe this is something close to a matrix-a real reality where we are invulnerable to the laws of the "reality" we are currently living in. If you want a good example of what I am talking about see the brother of the Matrix : The Thirteenth Floor

rysdigital
stop ****ing bringing back these ancient threads. who started that? it's silly.

_/_/_/_/_/_/
I opened it. In an open ended system you're constantly gonna have new people coming to a forum. So I guess you're gonna have to live with it.
Who knows you might learn something new. confused

--
Internet without, a nice flame or two? Utterly impossible

rysdigital
whatever, just don't reply to topics that aren't relevant anymore.

The Omega
Wrong. If newcomers want to discuss something it is FAR better they actually find a thread that pertains to their area of interest, than that they start an entire NEW thread.

rysdigital
it's common policy on most forums to close threads like these. threads that have been upped after more than a couple of months without being replied to. there are reasons for this, i'm sure you can think of a few. going to bed now, can't be arsed to give a few.

JediHDM
i would rather they find a pertinent thread, and post THERE, than making up another thread, and causing us to read through fifteen different versions of the same thread...

realworlddreams
u always look 4 the 1 thing u didnt find even i f u dont know wut u missed

realworlddreams
woah, i didnt even realize there was a second page to this at 7, but after reading it alll, wut i sed actually made more sense for wut the pplz were tellin the author of the thread than his origninal question,

IM A GENIUS AND I DIDNT KNOW IT (is that paradoxical?) smart

_/_/_/_/_/_/
More on Reality could be a VR.

There was a website a while back that suggested that motion actually does not exist. All motion in this universe. Its an "optical illusion" so to speak.

The author devised "peceptual" exercises that kinda shows this.

As far as I can remember one of them consisted of when riding a bike to look around at the passing scenery and then down at your legs spinning, and if done right it would trigger the percept that in actuality the *you* that is 'inside' or behind your eyes is just observing and never moves.

Sort of like the world is moving in front of you, or the world is brought in front of you, but you the operator never moves.

Website further said with the advent of computers and video games this idea is shown in practical form.

When playing a video game all motion is 'brought' to you, but 'you' actually never go anywhere.

There's much more to this but right now can't remember it all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.