Atton Rand vs. Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BazookaMaster
- Holistic approach for Atton
- Feats and accolades only for Mace, no powerscaling

who wins

darthbane77
Windu

BazookaMaster
What feats does Mace have that compare to being trained by Revan and beating immortal sith Sion?

darthbane77
Being second only to Yoda and being an equal to Dooku. Punching holes through battle droids, etc. Atton is definitely skilled, don't get me wrong; but I don't think he has anything to suggest superiority to Windu.

BazookaMaster
Darth Sion was near immortal and held his body together indestructible after suffering many deaths, punching a hole through Sion is a greater feat than punching holes through battle droids

chingchangwalla
Nah

darthbane77
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
Darth Sion was near immortal and held his body together indestructible after suffering many deaths, punching a hole through Sion is a greater feat than punching holes through battle droids Technically Atton never beat Sion, that was in cut content. While I personally think it should be canon, as far as a debate goes; if it didn't actually happen then it can't be counted.

DarthAnt66
He's trolling, 77. Don't take him (in any thread) seriously.

darthbane77
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
He's trolling, 77. Don't take him (in any thread) seriously. Oh. I really need to get better at spotting troll threads, haha.

SunRazer
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
He's trolling, 77. Don't take him (in any thread) seriously.

lmfao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.