Darth Bane, Emperor's Wrath II & Darth Nihl Run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vixas
Greetings everyone. As always, all thoughts and opinions are appreciated.

Notes: All characters in their Prime. The Wrath as of End of Act III. The Team is allowed one Rest during the gauntlet, where they are fully recuperated and any slain members of the team are revived. All potential amps given are applicable.

Warm-Up: V.S. Kanan Jarrus, Ezra Bridger on Lothal

Round 1: Savage Oppress, Adi Gallia, Nadhar Vebb on Nal Hutta

Round 2: Kit Fisto, Eeth Koth on Dantooine

Boss 1: General Grievous, 8 Magnaguards on Utapau

Round 3: Nomi Sunrider, Kyle Katarn, Plo Koon on Korriban

Round 4: Rots Anakin, Luminara Unduli at Jedi Council Chambers

Boss 2: Mace Windu in Taris Dueling Arena

Emperordmb
Team clears without too much trouble.

SunRazer
Clears, yeah.

chingchangwalla
3, 4 and Boss 2 might stop them for a bit but should clear

Deronn_solo
Clears, KEK.

darthbane77
Clears

UCanShootMyNova
Clears.

DarthAnt66
Can Anakin be stopped? mmm

ares834
Yeah, clears.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

AncientPower
Clears, infact I'm inclined to say either Bane or Wrath could solo all but the last two.

Vixas
Interesting thoughts. I'm wondering if these opinions are in light of the fact that the team does NOT heal between each round and can only do so once, or in spite of it? Anyways, in either case guys, I appreciate everyone's input.

MythLord
Clear.

SunRazer
They'll probably need a rest after the first boss, in which case, Anakin and Luminara could stop them once they're deprived of rest.

Mace definitely ends them, though.

MythLord
If Anakin and Unduli cannot end them, how does Mace?

SunRazer
Because they get no rest, lol.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Team clears without too much trouble.

SunRazer
They're not clearing with only one rest.

Nephthys
Yes, they are.

They stomp up to round 4 and then gangbang Anakin and Windu without much issue.

The Ellimist
I don't know why everyone is saying they clear. Between Boss 1 and three they're likely to lose someone; Grievous could take any of them in a straight of duel while the eight magnaguards can distract the others if they're his elite cohort, and Katarn bests any of them one vs. one. Then after they heal, Anakin is taking at least one of them down, and then any two of them lose to Windu.

Heck, I'm going to Anakin wank and say that he has a chance at taking down this team by himself. His raw power and technical skill are miles beyond all of them, and together it's not like they're going to brilliantly coordinate their attacks, not with Bane's incredibly overbearing style.

Vixas
Interesting feedback, thank you Ellimist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.