Hillary Clinton makes a speech about Trump appealing to racists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Withsensibility
MSNBC report it but play a KFC ad to chair of the NAACP instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZXcysU-sY8

How do liberals get away with this? Holy shit this is unbelievable.

Astner
Originally posted by Withsensibility
RZXcysU-sY8
Wrong video?

Surtur
I remember this kunt being shocked and appalled when Bernie Sanders attacked her "integrity" or whatever..but she sure as shit has no problem doing it to others.

Withsensibility
Idk, youtube on KMC is kinda ****y.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZXcysU-sY8 here is the link.

snowdragon
I wonder what Clinton does that so appealing to countries in the middle east that would have them contribute millions to her foundation.

Hillary really has zero room to talk, her comments are super easy to spin in regards to topics like this.

Withsensibility
Hillary and Obama are the same globalist pro zionist pro saudi arabia pro mass immigration bullshit than all the other democrats and republicans.

Trump is not.

Surtur
Lol@ the chicken ad. It makes you wonder who set it up? I have no problem believing someone could of accidentally run the wrong clip, but the timing of it and the content of the clip was just too perfect for it to just be an accident.

|King Joker|
Why exactly is this 'unbelievable'? This is the most predictable and obvious political move for her to make against Trump, LOL.

Withsensibility
The unbelievability is when they post a KFC ad instead of a speech by da hilldwag to show Trump be da racist.

Dat is da unbelebel

Politico

Robtard
Someone's jealous

Surtur
At this point if Hilary Clinton told me water is wet the only reason I'd believe her is due to previous experience with water.

Politico
Five Reasons Clinton could be blowing it.

Lord Lucien
Did you guys hear that Bob Dole once ran for president?

MS Warehouse
So did ross perot

jaden101
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Did you guys hear that Bob Dole once ran for president?

Bob Dole likes your style...Bob Dole...Bob Dole.

Politico
Hillary Coughs for 5 Minutes at lastest Speech

And she is perfectly healthy?

Lord Lucien
Did you guys hear that FDR might be sick? And this guy thinks he can be president?

Politico
Is FDR running for president, and did he say he did not know what classified material was because of his brain injury? Did he also say he chose 1 device for connivence and ended up having 13 blackberries and 5 iPads?

Lord Lucien
Word around town is that this Nixon character may be a little unscrupulous.

Politico
I can see you are not serious and or interested about discussing current events.

Can we please talk about the current events?

Lord Lucien
I'm not sure about this, you guys. That Brock Turner kid seems like a bad egg.

MS Warehouse
LL is canadian. This IS him being serious.

Surtur
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Did you guys hear that FDR might be sick? And this guy thinks he can be president?

I want him as president. I think he has a leg up on the competition.

Politico
It will be interesting to see Hillary answer the question. "How did you not know C did not mean classified when you said you were extreamly careful with classified information."

Surtur
Yeah I heard about that. Also Hilary blamed health problems for why she couldn't answer certain questions with the FBI. I believe it had to do with a concussion or something.

Either she couldn't answer a question or she couldn't remember how she had answered a question.

I don't put much stock in polls, but they are a lot more positive for Trump than they were at the beginning of the summer. I just hope he shuts up and doesn't do anything stupid for the next 2 months. Just sit back and watch this unfold. We still haven't seen the stuff wikileaks plans to give out.

Wallforbritain
I remember McCain was too old and unhealthy to be president.

I remember Hillary was not the best candidate for the Democrats had to offer.

I remember Jeb being an establishment politician and his brother being one of those bought out heavy funded ones.

I remember a time when people didn't trust Bill Clinton with the economy or even around women.

Why must Democrats engage in this obvious hypocritical shit?

Politico

Adam_PoE
http://www.ucreative.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/giphy.gif

MS Warehouse
Aside from the polls showing Hilary is losing ground fast to the Donald, nobody indeed cares.

Politico
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
http://www.ucreative.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/giphy.gif

No one cares about her lying under oath and to the American people and exposing state secrets to hostile nations and people?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Aside from the polls showing Hilary is losing ground fast to the Donald, nobody indeed cares.

Try looking at the polls in aggregate instead of the outliers. That sort of confirmation bias is exactly why many conservatives believed Romney was going to win by a landslide. Or don't. I don't care. I can't wait for all the delicious conservative tears when Clinton wins the election.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Politico
No one cares about her lying under oath and to the American people and exposing state secrets to hostile nations and people?

https://media.giphy.com/media/MncRccQYx7LVu/giphy.gif

You do not get to claim that someone lied under oath and exposed state secrets to hostile nations without substantiating it.

That she has not been charged with perjury and there is no evidence that her private server was compromised, contradicts both of the claims.

At the end of the day, the only people who care about her email server protocols are people who are desperately looking for ammunition against her.

Nobody else cares about her emails. No one.

Politico
Actually there is video evidence of her lying under oath to congress. Polls say otherwise that people do care about her dishonesty.

Robtard
Polls show Clinton is on average up by almost 3 points.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Robtard
Polls show Clinton is on average up by almost 3 points.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

That's about right. Except 2 weeks ago she was up by 8 points on RCP. Once again, Trump is winning a few polls. I didn't say were a dead heat yet but the way things are going, and with each new wikileaks emailing detailing Hilary's gross incompetence, corruption and habitual lying, it's going to be a dead heat soon. Once again, you don't have to like or respect Trump but he has been campaigning like crazy ever since the convention while Hilary's hubris has gotten the better of her.

Robtard
I'm waiting on the debates, I'm expecting her years of experience in speaking and statecraft will launch her ahead of Trump.

Edit: though whatever wikileaks is supposed to come out, could affect that, but that's not Trump

MS Warehouse
I'm waiting on the debates, I'm expecting her years of experience in speaking and statecraft will launch her ahead of Trump.

Edit: though whatever wikileaks is supposed to come out, could affect that, but that's not Trump

That's what most likely is bound to happen. But if Trump is even able to TIE her, he's jumping ahead.

Politico
That's what most likely is bound to happen. But if Trump is even able to TIE her, he's jumping ahead.

Her years of experience has really got her in deep shit. If we could find one successful thing she has accomplished, then maybe. But how can she crawl out of her disasters in foreign policy and jobs that she never created, as well as lying to congress, fbi and the american people?

How does she get out of it?

MS Warehouse
I think it's a combination of people trusting Hilary less and less due to wikileaks and Trump's ridiculous amount of campaigning.

Politico
He certainly is working for it.

Adam_PoE

WikiLeaks has ruined its reputation as a whistle blower.

Especially since there is evidence that the DNC emails were altered before being released.

Politico
A daily Kos story does not make it true. Those two sentences you wrote that were attached to hyperlinks are you're opinion as well, and not facts. Wiki Leaks on the contrary has a high success rate and they have never been wrong or damaged their credibility. They are not the hackers. I would advise you do some some research instead of parroting mis information.

MS Warehouse
Ah cute left wing sites needed for confirmation bias. I don't support wikileaks at all because an invasion of privacy is just that. With that said, reading the title of the story alone begins with a false premise. If wikileaks "ruined" its reputation in any way, the polls wouldn't be moving the way they are. The only reputation that's being ruined is Hilary's.

Here's another newsflash. Wikileaks was already known as a whistleblower website when Snowden came out. Good try though thumb up

Politico
Ah cute left wing sites needed for confirmation bias. I don't support wikileaks at all because an invasion of privacy is just that. With that said, reading the title of the story alone begins with a false premise. If wikileaks "ruined" its reputation in any way, the polls wouldn't be moving the way they are. The only reputation that's being ruined is Hilary's.

Here's another newsflash. Wikileaks was already known as a whistleblower website when Snowden came out. Good try though thumb up

thumb up

Adam_PoE
Wiki Leaks on the contrary has a high success rate and they have never been wrong or damaged their credibility. They are not the hackers. I would advise you do some some research instead of parroting mis information.

Cute.

The Associated Press is not a left wing site, and the Daily Kos article merely presented information aggregated from other news sites, which are cited in the body of the article. You would know that if you actually read it. Nice try, indeed.

Politico
Actually you are incorrect, wiki leaks has never provided false information.

MS Warehouse
Cute.

The Associated Press is not a left wing site, and the Daily Kos article merely presented information aggregated from other news sites, which are cited in the body of the article. You would know that if you actually read it. Nice try, indeed.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/daily-kos/

You were saying? Also great job ignoring the actual point i was making which you completely missed while desperately searching for anything to fit your agenda. thumb up

I wonder how easy you'll throw out a fox news article if it also merely presented the facts. Double standards ftw!

Robtard
Seems AdamPOE triggered Xyz into another spasm attack.

Politico
Transcript: "We, Mexicans, have to kill Donald J. Trump before he becomes President. He is a threat to every single one of us. There are many Mexican Americans living in the U.S. right now and I'm asking them to kill Donald Trump before he becomes President. The one in Mexico who have the means, I'm asking you to cross the border and go and kill Donald Trump, and as many of his supporters as possible. Anywhere he goes just try to bomb the place, shoot up the place, do something. If you could go back in time and kill Hitler, and kill the Nazis, would you do it? We have a modern day Hitler, and we have to kill him before he gets into power. So I want you to spread this message, and I'm encouraging every single Mexican out there who has the guts to stand up for the Mexican people and to kill Trump and his Nazi followers. Let's do this. Viva Mexico! **** those motherf***ers."
Source: An Illegal Immigrant
https://www.facebook.com/Operation-Mogul-Fury-502478809958664/

MS Warehouse
Seems AdamPOE triggered Xyz into another spasm attack. Sad, i was expecting a good discussion.

Politico
Hillary is already threatening war with Russia

Hillary Clinton: “You’ve seen the reports. Russia’s hacked into a lot of things, China’s hacked into a lot of things. Russia even hacked into the Democratic National Committee. Maybe even some state election systems? So we gotta step up our game. Make sure we are well defended and make sure we are able to take the fight to those who go after us. As president I will make it clear that the United States will treat cyber attacks just like any other attack. We will be ready with serious political, economic and military responses.“
k4aIIpCDsLU

Adam_PoE
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/daily-kos/

You were saying? Also great job ignoring the actual point i was making which you completely missed while desperately searching for anything to fit your agenda. thumb up

I wonder how easy you'll throw out a fox news article if it also merely presented the facts. Double standards ftw!

You missed this part:

. . . the Daily Kos article merely presented information aggregated from other news sites, which are cited in the body of the article. You would know that if you actually read it.

Adam_PoE
Seems AdamPOE triggered Xyz into another spasm attack.

Well, that went downhill fast.

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Downhill_899edf_2384027.gif

Adam_PoE
House Democrats Release Emails Between Colin Powell and Hillary Clinton Showing Advice He Gave Her

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cryhq1oUIAAm2b9.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cryhr2xUIAAo3qa.jpg

cool

MS Warehouse
No no, I didn't miss it. Hence my post regarding fox news and double standards thumb up

You missed this, though:

So lets try this again.
If wikileaks had indeed lost credibility or was known as a whistleblower (which has been evident for years, way to miss the boat), Hilary's lead wouldn't be cut in half.. Soooo.. Who exactly did they lose credibility with? Cher? Barbara Streisand? lol.

As far as Powell is concerned, it would be hypocritical not to mention him. If he was running for president, I would criticize him as well. However, this looks even WORSE for Hilary. By saying "well someone else told me to do it so I did it", she's essentially proving everyone's point about her incompetence. I suppose we'll see more shifting in the polls after a few more days. Once again, hypocritical for Powell and the Republicans (politicians are hypocrites, surprised?), even worse for Hilary.

Also:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/09/doj-reportedly-granted-immunity-to-computer-expert-who-deleted-clinton-emails.html

It just keeps getting worse each passing day thumb up

Politico
House Democrats Release Emails Between Colin Powell and Hillary Clinton Showing Advice He Gave Her

cool

Where did he say to send classified material non secured in that exchange?

Politico
No no, I didn't miss it. Hence my post regarding fox news and double standards thumb up

You missed this, though:

So lets try this again.
If wikileaks had indeed lost credibility or was known as a whistleblower (which has been evident for years, way to miss the boat), Hilary's lead wouldn't be cut in half.. Soooo.. Who exactly did they lose credibility with? Cher? Barbara Streisand? lol.

As far as Powell is concerned, it would be hypocritical not to mention him. If he was running for president, I would criticize him as well. However, this looks even WORSE for Hilary. By saying "well someone else told me to do it so I did it", she's essentially proving everyone's point about her incompetence. I suppose we'll see more shifting in the polls after a few more days. Once again, hypocritical for Powell and the Republicans (politicians are hypocrites, surprised?), even worse for Hilary.

Also:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/09/doj-reportedly-granted-immunity-to-computer-expert-who-deleted-clinton-emails.html

thumb up

Politico
Sick Hillary has a full time ambulance and medical staff following her around. The EMS workers are also in body armor.

jFsEu-LShW4

Adam_PoE

You missed this, though:

I did not miss anything. You made a claim and did not substantiate it. Do you have a relevant example of me summarily dismissing an article aggregated from other news sites because it was posted on Fox News? So much for double-standards.

So lets try this again.

The Intercept, UC Berkely, lawyers, The New York Times, University of Florida Levin College of Law, computer scientists, Wired, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, sociologists, et al. You know, people who care if the personal information and medical records of child rape victims, and the identities of LGBT people in countries in which homosexuality is a capital crime, are posted to the internet. People who do not support their antisemitic Tweets; or their anti-American, serial rapist founder who is hiding out in an authoritarian country to avoid prosecution. So basically anyone with a pulse.

As I already noted, the previous leak was released during the convention, and did not derail her nomination. What we are seeing now is consistent with a historical decline from a post-convention bounce, and does not coincide with a leak in any way.

Quite the opposite. What it shows is that she behaved in a way that is identical to her Republican predecessor, at his suggestion no less, and it is consistent with historical norms. The sky did not fall when Powell and Rice did it, and it did not fall when Clinton followed in their footsteps. It is much ado about nothing.

Also:

He was granted immunity before he was interviewed in the investigation that is already over. So what?

Surtur
I still can't wait to see what wikileaks comes out with though. Should be good.

Sin I AM
Kinda over the "scandals" plaguing this election season. I honesty want to hear some well thought out, deconstructed plans for the next four years. Why isnt that being pushed?

Surtur
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Kinda over the "scandals" plaguing this election season. I honesty want to hear some well thought out, deconstructed plans for the next four years. Why isnt that being pushed?

Because one of the candidates seems to be in the habit of continually lying?

It's utterly pointless to hear the plans of someone you can't trust at all.(You see because you can't trust they are going to even do what they say). The last time Hilary opened her mouth for a big speech that people raved about..she spewed a boatload of false facts. Why would something else be any different? Can you explain?

With all her resources she can't say shit that is correct. Why would a few more months have made any difference? I'm genuinely curious.

The other problem is we really haven't gotten to the bottom of all this shit with Clinton and yet..early voting in some states starts very soon.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
thumb up
Trump really needs to start being a straight-shooter. Ffs Donald, you were either for or against the last Iraq war, this lying has to stop.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/02/donald-trump-and-the-iraq-war/

Surtur
thumb up
Trump really needs to start being a straight-shooter. Ffs Donald, you were either for or against the last Iraq war, this lying has to stop.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/02/donald-trump-and-the-iraq-war/

That is the thing though, the media loves to talk about all his lies. What about all of Hilary's?

I mean once again the defense is to talk about another person who also lies.

Here you go:

-dY77j6uBHI

I don't think we can really trust anything either of these people say.

Robtard
Pretty sure Hillary being a liar is talked about

Surtur
Pretty sure Hillary being a liar is talked about

We certainly talk about it a lot here, but in the media? Most of it gets brushed off besides this email shit. The email stuff isn't the worst of her lies.

So don't get me wrong they both have lied. I think Trump has said stupid things and I'm still not even sure he truly wants to win. But he does indeed talk about some of the topics I care about(like immigration).

I can't say I'm going to vote for either of them. If I had to pick one I'd pick Trump, but since voting isn't a requirements I might not vote at all or I might write in another candidate, who knows. I really don't want to fall into the trap of feeling that they both don't deserve the job, but choosing the "lesser of two evils" that so many people phrase it as.

Politico

cool
Where did he say to send classified material non secured in that exchange?

Robtard
We certainly talk about it a lot here, but in the media? Most of it gets brushed off besides this email shit. The email stuff isn't the worst of her lies.

So don't get me wrong they both have lied. I think Trump has said stupid things and I'm still not even sure he truly wants to win. But he does indeed talk about some of the topics I care about(like immigration).

I can't say I'm going to vote for either of them. If I had to pick one I'd pick Trump, but since voting isn't a requirements I might not vote at all or I might write in another candidate, who knows. I really don't want to fall into the trap of feeling that they both don't deserve the job, but choosing the "lesser of two evils" that so many people phrase it as.

The email "scandal" is looking like nothing more than a pile of shit the Right is desperately clinging on to. All the inquiries turned up nothing, her predecessors used similar practices and back in the day when actual classified information was released by Republicans in the form of an attack (ie Valerie Plame scandal) the Right went "meh" and when Rove deleted 22 million (yes, MILLION) emails to cover the tracks of the Bush cabinets various misdoings once again it was "meh".

But yes, Clinton's trustfulness is often mentioned in the news.

Surtur
Well the email "scandal" is looking like nothing more than a pile of shit the Right is desperately clinging on to. All the inquiries turned up nothing, her predecessors used similar practices and back in the day when actual classified information was released by Republicans in the form of an attack (ie Valerie Plame scandal) the Right went "meh" and when Rove deleted 22 million (yes, MILLION) emails to cover their tracks of the Bush cabinets various misdoings once again it was "meh".

Well that is my point. The one thing the media focuses on with her is dubious. It is silly and thus it may cause others to dismiss any other criticisms about her as equally silly without really giving them any thought.

Are you going to vote for her?

Robtard
Well that is my point. The one thing the media focuses on with her is dubious. It is silly and thus it may cause others to dismiss any other criticisms about her as equally silly without really giving them any thought.

Are you going to vote for her?

Not sure what you mean by that. The media does focus on her questionable trustworthiness; it's seemingly hurting her.

I'm likely voting 3rd party, because I have the luxury of living in a staunch Blue state. If I lived in a swing state like crappy Ohio or effing Florida, I would vote for Clinton over Trump.

MS Warehouse
Not sure what you mean by that. The media does focus on her questionable trustworthiness; it's seemingly hurting her.

I'm likely voting 3rd party, because I have the luxury of living in a staunch Blue state. If I lived in a swing state like crappy Ohio or effing Florida, I would vote for Clinton over Trump. i live in florida but I'm not voting for trump unless he can impress in the debate. As far as flip flopping on iraq, it's not surprising. What's less surprising is trump or hilary saying ANYTHING, knowing we can fact check anything.

Sin I AM

It's utterly pointless to hear the plans of someone you can't trust at all.(You see because you can't trust they are going to even do what they say). The last time Hilary opened her mouth for a big speech that people raved about..she spewed a boatload of false facts. Why would something else be any different? Can you explain?

With all her resources she can't say shit that is correct. Why would a few more months have made any difference? I'm genuinely curious.

The other problem is we really haven't gotten to the bottom of all this shit with Clinton and yet..early voting in some states starts very soon.

Youre not comprehending. This has nothing to do with that. Im saying idc about emails, idc about tax returns. What i care about are well thought out plans and policies..that's what i want to hear about.

MS Warehouse
The email "scandal" is looking like nothing more than a pile of shit the Right is desperately clinging on to. All the inquiries turned up nothing, her predecessors used similar practices and back in the day when actual classified information was released by Republicans in the form of an attack (ie Valerie Plame scandal) the Right went "meh" and when Rove deleted 22 million (yes, MILLION) emails to cover the tracks of the Bush cabinets various misdoings once again it was "meh".

But yes, Clinton's trustfulness is often mentioned in the news.

The right isn't desperately clinging to it and it's not a pile of shit because more and more is being released by wiki leaks and hilary's numbers continue to drop. I think the left desperately want it to be full of shit nothing that the right is clinging to. Numbers show otherwise.

MS Warehouse
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-is-trump-gaining-on-clinton/

This is for everyone desperately clinging to the notion that this is the typical post convention drop off. It's not. The emails keep on coming, hilary's numbers keep on dropping and Trump's keep on rising. Furthermore, his standing with minorities and independents is increasing every passing day. Had these numbers fluctuated much less, I might have given credence to the idea that the numbers are back to their historical means. Just a response to those needing to cling to their particular narrative.

Lord Lucien
Youre not comprehending. This has nothing to do with that. Im saying idc about emails, idc about tax returns. What i care about are well thought out plans and policies..that's what i want to hear about. thumb up

Policies>politics.

Politico
Making America great again is only racist when someone else says it, not when Bill says it.
87TIW6FJK3M

Lord Lucien
So you're saying that Trump stole that phrase from Bill Clinton? Donald Trump is secretly a Democratic plant!

Politico
So democrats are inherently racist?

Lord Lucien
Just like Trump.

MS Warehouse
Ok so Republicans and Democrats are racist. Great

Politico
The word has lost meaning.

Surtur
Youre not comprehending. This has nothing to do with that. Im saying idc about emails, idc about tax returns. What i care about are well thought out plans and policies..that's what i want to hear about.

You talk about comprehension. You're the same one who gets confused over if she's a conservative or liberal, don't talk to me about comprehension.

I flat out said we can't trust any shit they say about their policies because they are liars. Do you understand this? Do I need to repeat it in Spanish?

Since you just said you want to hear about plans, and I specifically mention not being able to trust what they say about plans in the post that you just quoted, and you see if I didn't comprehend your post I wouldn't of said that. Since your reply just confirmed once again what you meant.

So we've established I understood you, but you failed to comprehend me. Are we all clear on this now?

Surtur
cfozMxzyFkU

MS Warehouse
Shapiro is pretty funny.

MS Warehouse
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/10/clinton-says-half-all-trump-supporters-deplorables.html

This isn't addressed to some of the intelligent left over here but I get a feeling that the majority of the left does not understand the terms racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic and use them as emotional key words to feel better about themselves. I've never seen such basic words misused so often in the past 6 months.

Sin I AM
You talk about comprehension. You're the same one who gets confused over if she's a conservative or liberal, don't talk to me about comprehension.

I flat out said we can't trust any shit they say about their policies because they are liars. Do you understand this? Do I need to repeat it in Spanish?

Since you just said you want to hear about plans, and I specifically mention not being able to trust what they say about plans in the post that you just quoted, and you see if I didn't comprehend your post I wouldn't of said that. Since your reply just confirmed once again what you meant.

So we've established I understood you, but you failed to comprehend me. Are we all clear on this now?

Y the butthurt? Y the personal attack? In my original post was not even addressed towards you so im not seeing where the e-anger is coming from. Maybe you took the term "comprehend" to think i was dissing you in some way. I was not

Anyway their both liars. Thats not something im overly concerned with. That's inevitable. What im concerned with is dirt digging and "one man upping" each other for a few poll points. Im concerned with the extremes on both sides and lack of policy. And since one of these two WILL be president at some point they have to put forth a comprehensive plan of attack for the next four years.

MS Warehouse
But you do agree that there's 99% chance either of these two will be one term presidents?

Surtur
Y the butthurt? Y the personal attack? In my original post was not even addressed towards you so im not seeing where the e-anger is coming from. Maybe you took the term "comprehend" to think i was dissing you in some way. I was not

Anyway their both liars. Thats not something im overly concerned with. That's inevitable. What im concerned with is dirt digging and "one man upping" each other for a few poll points. Im concerned with the extremes on both sides and lack of policy. And since one of these two WILL be president at some point they have to put forth a comprehensive plan of attack for the next four years.

I'm not butthurt, I'm pointing out the situation. You claimed I was failing to understand you. Whether or not a personal attack, it's still not actually true. I guess I apologize if I came off too strong, it's just too many times here I've seen people use the "you just don't understand" excuse.

As for policy, remember Hilary hasn't even given a press conference for over 276 days. She broke that streak recently, but that is an oddly long time to go when you're running for president. Trump seems to just have a lot more energy than she does.

I'm concerned with their plans too, but the point is if Hilary put forth a plan I agreed with, or Trump did the same..I wouldn't really know that they intend to ever do it. Hilary very obviously will say anything she needs to. I haven't figured out Trump yet, I haven't figured out if he truly wants this or if he lies on purpose or just because he is air brained. For instance, I agree more with Trumps supposed views of immigration than I do with Hilary's supposed views of it. But I can't be sure what they will actually do once elected.

Stigma
cfozMxzyFkU
Shapiro owns liberals as always. Good stuff thumb up

Surtur
I wish Trey Gowdy would run for president.

Sin I AM
I'm not butthurt, I'm pointing out the situation. You claimed I was failing to understand you. Whether or not a personal attack, it's still not actually true. I guess I apologize if I came off too strong, it's just too many times here I've seen people use the "you just don't understand" excuse.

As for policy, remember Hilary hasn't even given a press conference for over 276 days. She broke that streak recently, but that is an oddly long time to go when you're running for president. Trump seems to just have a lot more energy than she does.

I'm concerned with their plans too, but the point is if Hilary put forth a plan I agreed with, or Trump did the same..I wouldn't really know that they intend to ever do it. Hilary very obviously will say anything she needs to. I haven't figured out Trump yet, I haven't figured out if he truly wants this or if he lies on purpose or just because he is air brained. For instance, I agree more with Trumps supposed views of immigration than I do with Hilary's supposed views of it. But I can't be sure what they will actually do once elected.

This is a good post. Ill respond later

Lestov16
j1P5qp3wOmI

...yeah

No way in hell can I vote for her.

MS Warehouse
Did anyone catch the emmys yesterday? Me neither but apparently it was a 3 hour ***** fest about trump that also garnered the worst ratings in emmy history. Hollywood celebrities continue to be the most ignorant, brain dead humans on the planet. Thank god they have money to get them through the day.

Politico
Trump shatters record in small donations in GOP.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-shatters-gop-records-with-small-donors-228338

SquallX
Did anyone catch the emmys yesterday? Me neither but apparently it was a 3 hour ***** fest about trump that also garnered the worst ratings in emmy history. Hollywood celebrities continue to be the most ignorant, brain dead humans on the planet. Thank god they have money to get them through the day.

I don't watch craps like that, but of that's true, that's pathetic.

Politico
Huge Bombshell to Hillary. She was in Iran. She was extremely injured.

"UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05797628 Date: 02/29/2016 A new Foreign Military Intelligence (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today is saying that United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was injured, and a top US Navy Seal Commander killed when their C-12 Huron military passenger and transport aircraft crash landed nearly 3 weeks ago in the Iranian city of Ahvaz near the Iraqi border.

Iranian intelligence agents quoted in this GRU report confirm that the C-12 Huron aircraft is still in their possession in Ahvaz, but will only admit that the plane was "forced to land because of technical problems". The US Navy Seal member reported killed in this bizarre incident, this report says, was indentified as Commander Job W. Price who as a leader of this highly specialized American Special Forces unit protects high-ranking diplomats traveling in Middle Eastern and Asian combat zones.

Curiously, US media reports on Commander Price's death say it being investigated as a possible suicide as he died from what the American Defense Department describes as "a non-combat related injury". Equally as curious, US media reports state that Secretary Clinton will return to work next week after her having suffered what they describe as a "nasty bout with stomach flu" and a "concussion" which have kept her missing from public view the past three weeks. This GRU report, however, states that US military flight logs recorded by Russian air and space forces confirm that Commander Price, and other members of US Navy Seal Team 4, left their base in Urozgan Province, Afghanistan on a flight to US Naval Support Activity Bahrain where they met up with Secretary Clinton and all of them transferred to the C- 12 Huron that began a flight path to Baghdad, Iraq.

Within minutes of leaving Bahrain airspace, this report says, the C-12 Huron carrying Secretary Clinton and her US Navy Seal protectors, "without notice," deviated from their assigned flight path heading, instead, directly towards Iran's Ahwaz International Airport where, coincidentally, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had previously landed on an "unscheduled" visit.

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05797628 Date: 02/29/2016 Important to note, GRU analysts say in this report, was that when the C-12 Huron entered into Iranian airspace neither American nor Iran air force units responded clearly indicating that this secret mission was sanctioned. Upon the C-12 Huron landing at Ahwaz, however, this report says it encountered "extreme turbulence" causing it to leave the runway where its main landing gear then collapsed causing it to crash. Within seconds of the C-12 Huron crashing, this report continues, Iranian emergency and security personal responded freeing the victims, including Secretary Clinton who was reportedly unconscious and "bleeding profusely."

After emergency aid was given, GRU agents stationed in Iran state that another US military flight was dispatched from Bahrain to Ahwaz which evacuated all of those wounded and killed in the crash including Secretary Clinton. Strangely to note, this report says, is that in the aftermath of this crash, Iran's main oil company announced today that they were buying the Ahwaz airport with the intention of moving it because, they say, oil was discovered beneath it.

To what the Americans mission to Iran was about this report doesn't speculate upon, other than to note that with the Gulf State Monarchies rapidly approaching a union of their oil rich nations to counter Iranian power, and with President Obama signing a new law this past week to strengthen American borders against threats from Iran, and with the highly-publicized "Velayat 91" Iranian military exercises now taking place across a wide area from the Strait of Hormuz, a new and catastrophic war in this region is much closer to being a reality than many realize.

To if Secretary Clinton's mission was meant to forestall such a war it is not in our knowing, other than to note, that with the United States continued backing of some of the cruelest dictatorships in the world, our entire planet is but one spark away from a fire that could very well consume us all. Source

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/9457

http://www.americannewsservice.org/2016/08/commander-job-w-price-american-hero.html

Robtard
tl;dr version: Clinton stopped a war and survived a plane crash. A true hero.

Politico
The navy seal that died: "suicide"
These happen often around the Clintons.

"The government covered-up this death by leaking through an anonymous source to the Associated Press that Commander Price was killed by a wound from an apparent suicide. They trashed an American Hero to cover-up dirty deeds. Commander Job W. Price should receive the Medal of Honor for his valor in protecting Secretary of State Hillary Clinton when he flew into Iran, a hostile country for any American Military Man especially a decorated Navy Seal who twice was awarded the Bronze Star."

xTMw_w4IhBw

http://www.americannewsservice.org/2016/08/commander-job-w-price-american-hero.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.