Goku Black vs Hit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Black starts out in Super Saiyan Rose. I know we haven't seen much of it, but based on what we have seen and your speculation, who'd win this fight? Discuss.

Surtur
Oh for christs sake..Super Saiyan Rose? Really? Come on now.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Huh?

Surtur
Sorry it's just..the name of the transformation sounds so silly it's hard to take any character seriously.

This guy could of just murdered a bunch of children in the most brutal fashion, but the second he announces "I'm going Super Saiyan Rose!" everybody would still just burst out laughing.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, he's freaking badass. thumb up

Surtur
You can't be bad ass while having a transformation called "Super Saiyan Rose". It's scientifically impossible.

ares834
And yet, somehow he is.

Black > Science confirmed.

Surtur
Originally posted by ares834
And yet, somehow he is.

Black > Science confirmed.

His ultimate form is probably Super Saiyan Hot Pink. Or Super Saiyan Daisies.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Thoughts on the actual thread you miscreants

ares834
Dunno. I need to see more from Black.

bbrem123
wow. Get lost surtur if you are not going to contribute to the thread.

Blacks hear turns rose colored when he transforms. He made a jap to the humans and says he will call it the color they would and it is rose.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Who do you think wins the fight?

carver9
This is a hard one. I don't know who to give the win too. Goku did have to go Blue plus Ken to keep up with Hit. We need to see how Goku does against Black.

Tondemonai
Base Black wins pretty solidly.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Base Black wins pretty solidly.

??

Tondemonai
He took all of SSB Vegita's attacks like a champ, then nailed him in the gut and sent him flying. SSR Black wouldn't need to do much more than blink.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What I'm getting from a lot of you is that Black is >/= Beerus, which is kekworthy imo. SSR >> SSB >/>> Base Black.

Tondemonai
Here's how I rank them, IMO

Beerus: 100
SSR: ~85-90
SSBx10: 80
SSB Goku: 75
SSB Vegita: ~70-73
Golden Frieza (peak): ~70
Black: 65
Hit (max power): 65-70
SSG: 65
Hit (standard power): ~60

bbrem123
you know that makes no sense at all right?

SSB 75%
SSBx10 80%
wtf

Tondemonai
My main reasoning for Black winning is that, per se, he drinks the other persons power the more he gets hit.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hit max power was matching SSB x10 Goku despite not being allowed to use his killing techniques, I.e. Where his "true power" lies. erm

I.e. Rose being capable of blink stomping him puts him noticeably above Beerus, LAL. smile

Tondemonai
You realize that the manga is always considered first when discussing canon, right? Anime comes second. Since Rose hasn't been seen in the manga and Black hasn't been in the manga for more than one chapter, we generally go by the anime. For Hit, we go by manga, since he's been completely covered so far.

NewGuy01
That's not universally agreed upon, though, because this is a case where neither the anime nor the manga is an adaptation of the other. They're being made at the same time by different people working with AT's script.

I think the manga's better, and more consistent, but it doesn't have any authority over the anime. Nor vice versa. They're completely separate entities with completely different power level systems.

If anything, threads should specify whether we're using the DBS anime or DBS manga versions of the characters to avoid confusion.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

I'm using anime versions of both, lol.

Tondemonai
The manga has always been held first with regard to canon. I definitely agree with your idea for manga or anime version specification.

carver9
The anime is ahead of the Manga, it is the main source and nothing has been specified as using the Manga over the Anime.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Hit isn't getting beaten by base black, lol.

ares834
You realize that the manga is always considered first when discussing canon, right? Anime comes second.

Not in the case of Dragon Ball Super.

Damborgson
I prefer the manga, as it makes more sense to me. Doesn't mean it's in charge of canon though, you almost need to argue them as if they're unrelated.

Tondemonai
I know the anime came first. What I'm saying is it's always been held as a secondary source when discussing canon. Admittedly my opinion of manga>anime for canon is partially bias for my strong favoring of the manga, but it's always been the primary source for canon material, so I can't see why it couldn't be here. I know why it wouldn't be, I'm just saying it could very well be considered the primary source for Super, but since we don't have any specific statements for Super canon, we can't exactly say either is more valid than the other as law. All we have to go on is that the anime came before the manga, and for all other DB series the manga has been the primary canon source.

Tbh, as far as vs forum stuff goes, I agree with NewGuy that it should be stated in the OP whether anime, manga, or movie canon is to be used.

Inedian
Black wins easily.

ares834
I know the anime came first. What I'm saying is it's always been held as a secondary source when discussing canon. Admittedly my opinion of manga>anime for canon is partially bias for my strong favoring of the manga, but it's always been the primary source for canon material, so I can't see why it couldn't be here. I know why it wouldn't be, I'm just saying it could very well be considered the primary source for Super, but since we don't have any specific statements for Super canon, we can't exactly say either is more valid than the other as law. All we have to go on is that the anime came before the manga, and for all other DB series the manga has been the primary canon source.

That's because the DB manga was written by Toriyama and the anime was merely an adaptation. That isn't the case here. So the manga being the primary canon source for DB is pretty irrelevant when it comes to discussing DBS continuity.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by ares834
That's because the DB manga was written by Toriyama and the anime was merely an adaptation. That isn't the case here. So the manga being the primary canon source for DB is pretty irrelevant when it comes to discussing DBS continuity.

Right, but then the anime was originally an adaptation of the movies. So are they the primary source? No.

ares834
Only for RoF and BoG.

Tondemonai
Right. None the less, my point stands.

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

I'm using anime versions of both, lol.

Either way, SSR wins easily.

Inedian
Either way, SSR wins easily.

Indeed.

Estacado
Prolly Rose still we need to see more.

cdtm
I don't know, Rose's speed didn't seem that impressive. Would have liked to see Super Kaioken, because I'd imagine that could beat Vegeta in a single move, and faster then he can see.

Guess it really depends on Black's durability (Can he take a constant assault of assassin attacks in the same spot?), and if he can still keep getting stronger/faster as he fights.

RealityWarper
oups wrong thread

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Who wins?

Hit is evidently more powerful, but that's not all there is to it in this fight given Black's nature.

Inedian
Who wins?

Hit is evidently more powerful, but that's not all there is to it in this fight given Black's nature.

Black is far more powerful than Hit and he crushes Hit. What happened today to Goku hasn't happened in a long time and been so easily crushed and overpowered.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lol. Black gave SSB Goku a less crushing defeat than Hit was giving SSB Goku before powering up even further from Goku's KK x10. Then taking into account Hit holding back his killing techniques...

ares834
Black uses KKx10 and destroys Hit.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fugg

Inedian
Lol. Black gave SSB Goku a less crushing defeat than Hit was giving SSB Goku before powering up even further from Goku's KK x10. Then taking into account Hit holding back his killing techniques...

SSR Black crushes Hit and he does it easily.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Are you dvampire-level?

RealityWarper
Are you dvampire-level?

What is the difference in level between the DvampireForce and the ShariForce ?

Inedian
Are you dvampire-level?

I don't know how is hard for you to understand some simple things, which are extremely obvious? SSR Black literally easily handles Hit.

KingD19
What's to stop Hit from stopping time and murdering him? There are no tournament regulations in this fight, so per his character, he'd kill him and be about his way before he even got to power up to Rose.

Base Black is nowhere near SSJBKx10 who Hit was holding back against and still pushed him beyond his limits.

Damborgson
Can he even be killed?

KingD19
Goku and Vegeta weren't trying to kill him. They were trying to beat him up, learn who he actually is, etc...

Hit who is not holding back here while try to kill him as quickly as possible. And shown by how badly he beat down Vegeta and Goku at their absolute Max, it's well within his capabilities.

Asking if he can be killed at this point puts the burden on you to prove he can't, like Zamasu apparently. Until we see that he can't die, or a reliable source says so, he can.

Placidity
Super Saiyan Rainbow

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Inedian
I don't know how is hard for you to understand some simple things, which are extremely obvious? SSR Black literally easily handles Hit.

You still have yet to actually bring up a point. This is just silly. erm

Originally posted by KingD19
What's to stop Hit from stopping time and murdering him? There are no tournament regulations in this fight, so per his character, he'd kill him and be about his way before he even got to power up to Rose.

Base Black is nowhere near SSJBKx10 who Hit was holding back against and still pushed him beyond his limits.

thumb up

Though I'm still unsure on the outcome of this fight.

EmperorThanos
Hit for now.

carver9
Hit. Rose has done nothing to prove he can contend with Hit.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by carver9
Hit. Rose has done nothing to prove he can contend with Hit.

What if they ask Hit to fight Goku Black and Zamatsu ?

It sounds like a good story to me.

carver9
Naah, hit would still win. Hit punched Goku numerous of times before he had the chance to react. He can do the same to those two, just with killer blows. Hit is haxxed as f.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah.

Hit was rekting SSB Goku before further powering up his time leap to the point of severely injuring SSB KK x10. While holding back his killer techniques.

carver9
Yeah.

Hit was rekting SSB Goku before further powering up his time leap to the point of severely injuring SSB KK x10. While holding back his killer techniques.

He destroyed Vegeta as well while toying with him. The same Vegeta who was doing pretty good against Black. IMO, this is a non fight.

KingD19
Hit would kill Rose. He'd have trouble with Zamasu as he can't be killed though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Turns out Rose is also immortal, so mmm

RealityWarper
They will need the Super Dragonballs to cancel Zamatsu wishes.

cdtm
Or a deadzone like plot device.

Maybe decapitation/dismemberment. Just because they're immortal doesn't mean they need to be in one piece.

Personally, I think it would be more interesting if Vegeta or someone used to vanilla Earth dragon balls to counter immortality with immortality.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
Or a deadzone like plot device.

Maybe decapitation/dismemberment. Just because they're immortal doesn't mean they need to be in one piece.

Personally, I think it would be more interesting if Vegeta or someone used to vanilla Earth dragon balls to counter immortality with immortality.

I will not spoil (i've been spoiled) but they will get rid of Zamasu easily.

cdtm
Looked like it. But he's there in the next one, so he probably reforms or something.

Funny that Beerus would try killing an immortal.

RealityWarper
Looked like it. But he's there in the next one, so he probably reforms or something.

Funny that Beerus would try killing an immortal.

He is like the T-1000 ! O_O

Joke aside. I really think that they will need to unwish him or something.

Inedian
Hit doesn't stand a chance.

carver9
Why does Hit lose against Black?

Inedian
Why does Hit lose against Black?

Because, if spoilers are true, Vegeta and Black (Black already on that level) are going now on a different level than that of Hit and Goku.

In any case, I just think Black is simply more powerful.

carver9
Because, if spoilers are true, Vegeta and Black (Black already on that level) are going now on a different level than that of Hit and Goku.

In any case, I just think Black is simply more powerful.

I still don't get it. Hit was already on a different level. He could have killed both Goku and Vegeta as soon as the fight started. He held back and matched a Goku that was 10 times more powerful and 10 times more powerful than Vegeta. Hell, he tanked Goku all out Kamehameha without a scratch. Black doesn't have the fts to match Hit. Love the character but he doesn't have it.

Inedian
I still don't get it. Hit was already on a different level. He could have killed both Goku and Vegeta as soon as the fight started. He held back and matched a Goku that was 10 times more powerful and 10 times more powerful than Vegeta. Hell, he tanked Goku all out Kamehameha without a scratch. Black doesn't have the fts to match Hit. Love the character but he doesn't have it.

In the beginning definitely. Then, raw power wise, they were somewhere at the same level, Goku and Hit (Hit never fought to kill). At the end of the fight, it was clear Hit was also exhausted and hurt and barely stood up (Goku even more hurt). Vegeta is supposedly going above SSB level, so it's another level (of course, if spoiler are real).

But we'll see.

carver9
In the beginning definitely. Then, raw power wise, they were somewhere at the same level, Goku and Hit (Hit never fought to kill). At the end of the fight, it was clear Hit was also exhausted and hurt and barely stood up (Goku even more hurt). Vegeta is supposedly going above SSB level, so it's another level (of course, if spoiler are real).

But we'll see.

Let's not assume things. Let's wait and see what happens.

Inedian
Let's not assume things. Let's wait and see what happens.

Yes.

Inedian
So now being revealed who Black is... that means that power of Black is actually power of Goku. Zamasu having body of Goku and his potential power.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Thoughts now that Black has gotten even stronger?

cdtm
Only real way to tell is if Goku went Super Kaioken.

But Black definately looked weaker pre upgrade.

Inedian
Thoughts now that Black has gotten even stronger?

Black destroys Hit.

Tondemonai
Black destroys Hit.

carver9
Hit still stomps imo.

ares834
Pretty much impossible to tell.

NewGuy01
Going by the anime, Hit stomps the shit out of him. That's retarded, though.

Inedian
Only real way to tell is if Goku went Super Kaioken.

But Black definately looked weaker pre upgrade.

Black can probably use Super Kaiokenx10 better than Goku, since everything Goku does, Black does better and more powerfully.

Anyway, Black has toyed with SSB Vegeta, SSB Goku and Trunks (although Trunks a non factor) at the same time and then defeated the most powerful version of SSB Goku in Episode 61 and he did it extremely easily.

Estacado
bump.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The one that's gonna (yes I'm throwing in all my marbles) kill Son Goku.

carver9
Hit stomps easily.

Inedian
The best villain in Dragon Ball universe ever wins... Black.

Inedian
Few minutes ago I read an interview. One week ago it was clearly confirmed in an interview Black to be the strongest warrior behind Beerus (having Goku's body and power, with the mind and spirit of a Supreme Kai, this allowed the warrior to become the strongest of all warriors in Dragon Ball Super behind Beerus).
Also said that Merged Zamasu weakness was that he was alone again, separated from Black.

Black stomps Hit.

Like I always said, it was quite obvious wink

Zack Fair
Source?

carver9
The best villain in Dragon Ball universe ever wins... Black.

Vegeta was working him. Don't understand why you assume he could take Hit.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not even sure the guy in the interview was including Hit when he said that. Just characters from Universe 7/the Goku Black arc.

Inedian
Vegeta was working him. Don't understand why you assume he could take Hit.

No he wasn't. That lasted a few moments and that was it (nothing different than Goku in Episode 61 taking on Black in anger and of course Black then handling him like a child). What Vegeta did, was because of fanservice, and as we saw, Black wasn't even hurt. Then Black was handling Vegeta and Goku together with no effort. Not only that, but playing with them, so that they could again achieve greater power through anger, so that Black could again rise in power. They were never even a threat to Black.

Not even sure the guy in the interview was including Hit when he said that. Just characters from Universe 7/the Goku Black arc.

Why he wouldn't? Zamasu is universe 10. He included all warriors in Dragon Ball Super.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Source?

http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2016/11/dragon-ball-super-producer-reveals-weakness-of-zamasu-s-fusion-001254123.html

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, Zamasu is part of the Black arc. Hit isn't.

And I'd argue Hit was more impressive than Black as far as the anime is concerned.

Inedian
Well, Zamasu is part of the Black arc. Hit isn't.

And I'd argue Hit was more impressive than Black as far as the anime is concerned.

Hm, each to his own. I think Black would handle Hit in the same manner like he always handled Goku and Vegeta.

Beerus
Champa
Black
Hit
Goku
Vegeta
Frieza

Inedian
Beerus
Champa
Black
Hit
Goku
Vegeta
Future Trunks
Frieza

SSJGGogeta
A producer saying he personally thinks Goku Black is the strongest character besides Beerus < Facts, feats, statements from the show

This statement was obviously hyped up in the first place, given that Merged Zamasu was stronger than Black, and SSJB Vegito was stronger than even him. Not to mention that Champa is likely even stronger than SSJB Vegito.

Anyway, imo, Hit takes this. He was able to evolve while fighting Goku, and even counter a Kaioken SSJB x10. Something even Merged Zamasu was overpowered by a weaker version of. Not to mention that Hit was avoiding using his 1-hit kill techniques against Goku, because of the tournament.

Bloodlusted Hit with no rules should take this.

carver9
Beerus
Champa
Black
Hit
Goku
Vegeta
Future Trunks
Frieza

Wrong.

Vegeta was raping Black and easily at that which is the reason he merged. If they didn't merge, Vegeta would've killed him. Hit took on Goku 20 times more powerful and held his own. I doubt Black is on his level and Hit was holding back. Future Trunks is above Black as well after his last amp. The only person Black is above is Frieza.

Inedian
Vegeta was raping Black and easily at that which is the reason he merged. If they didn't merge, Vegeta would've killed him.

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

The truth:

As we saw after Vegeta attack, after his show, he didn't even hurt Black, didn't even give him a scratch.
Black clones being easily more powerful than Goku and Vegeta, putting them in pain with one punch. And of course, them becoming more and more drained, exhausted.

Vegeta never even a challenge for Black.

The truth:

The only reason for merging was Zamasu becoming scared of Mafuba (and of course the main reason was because he didn't know the nature of Mafuba).

But thank you, you really made me laugh.

Black handles Hit in the same manner as he did Goku and Vegeta always.

Estacado
Hit easily at that.

Imo Kaioken x 10 Goku would have beat him. Who was unable to beat a holding back Hit since he wasnt allowed to kill.

Yes Black did beat Goku but Hit has done that as well. In fact he had to use a technique which could probably kill him just to match his power.

Black is bad with tactics he isnt a true warrior he just relies pn the power of its body. He would never figure out how Hit's time powers work so he would never lay a finger on him and with killing allowed he would die quickly.

RealityWarper
Goku Black wins this.

His power is superior to SSB Goku and that's all that is required to beat the Time Skip.

NewGuy01
Unfortunately, that's only in the manga version. In the anime Hit is literally >>> 10x SSB Goku lmao.

cdtm
Goku and Vegeta also had a lot of upgrades since. (As did Black) In their first figh fight against "SSJ Rose", Black beat Goku and Vegeta as easy as Hit ever did.

NewGuy01
Uh, for one thing, Hit did have an easier time against Vegeta than Black did; Black really only ended the fight decisively through foul play.

Secondly, Hit at the end of the tournament is well over ten times stronger than when he fought Vegeta, lmao. His evolution power is retardedly OP.

cdtm
Vegeta was tired. Goku did a lot better.

And Black took the same Goku out right away. By DBS established power curves, Goku is probably stronger than tourney super-kaioken at regular SSJ blue now.

NewGuy01
Yeah, that's not suggested anywhere at all.

Estacado
Yup.
That's just assumption.

cdtm
It's called deductive reasoning.

Like Vegeta being tired. It doesn't need to be started he burned through a lot of energy, because logically having three fights prior to Hit would force him to burn up a lot of energy.

Black was stronger than Goku and Vegeta at/near the levels they were at the tournament. We know this because he beat both.

Black fused with Zamasu is logically much stronger than that. He should be stronger than Hit or Goku from that tourney.

Goku and Vegeta,,post upgrades, were both able to hold off fused Zamasu. Therefore, Zamasu > Goku/Vegeta >>>>> Goku/Hit

carver9
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

The truth:

As we saw after Vegeta attack, after his show, he didn't even hurt Black, didn't even give him a scratch.
Black clones being easily more powerful than Goku and Vegeta, putting them in pain with one punch. And of course, them becoming more and more drained, exhausted.

Vegeta never even a challenge for Black.

The truth:

The only reason for merging was Zamasu becoming scared of Mafuba (and of course the main reason was because he didn't know the nature of Mafuba).

But thank you, you really made me laugh.

Black handles Hit in the same manner as he did Goku and Vegeta always.

I know you're not blind because you read my post. When you look at this scene, open your eyes...

https://youtu.be/Y6qr6qxwOMY

Vegeta was working Black. Black doesn't need a hole on his body for us to see that he wasn't a challenge to Vegeta. Hit took on (while holding back) Goku amped and held his own. I know you like Black but this doesn't mean close your eyes to everything.

And me making you laugh? You're being laugh atright now.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, SSJB Vegeta beat the absolute dogsh!t out of SSJ Rose Black.

While Vegeta did get marginally stronger from the beginning of the Black saga to that point, Hit was roughly 10 times more powerful after fighting Goku, than he was at the beginning of the tournament when he pwned Vegeta.

Hit >= KK 10X SSJB Goku >>> Merged Zamasu > Deteriorating Zamasu > SSJB Black saga Vegeta > SSJB Black saga Goku > Zamasu >>> SSJB tournament Goku/Vegeta >>> SSJB tournament Vegeta(post Frost, Magetta, Cabba fights).

Vegeta was what, like 1/10th as strong as he was at the beginning of the tournament? Otherwise, he would have EASILY knocked Hit out before he could evolve to his level.

cdtm
Marginally stronger.

Hah. Like Freeza got "marginally" stronger.

Or Hit got "marginally" stronger against super kaioken Goku.

This "marginally stronger" Vegeta held off fused Zamasu. He was a damned sight more than "marginal".

U need Leonard
The producer (an important job that requires unknowable knowledge of the show) has confirmed Black is over everything that isn't a GoD or fused. Black wins, now, obviously. I'm taking a knowledgeable WoG over fan theories any day of the week.

Inedian
Originally posted by U need Leonard
The producer (an important job that requires unknowable knowledge of the show) has confirmed Black is over everything that isn't a GoD or fused. Black wins, now, obviously. I'm taking a knowledgeable WoG over fan theories any day of the week.

Indeed.

carver9
Originally posted by U need Leonard

I'm going by what's shown during the show. You can ignore that if you want but Hit is more powerful. We will probably get to see this in further detail when he show up on earth.

Inedian
I'm going by what's shown during the show. You can ignore that if you want but Hit is more powerful. We will probably get to see this in further detail when he show up on earth.

And during the show it was shown that Black > (Vegeta + Goku combined) and easily at that.

Black > Hit.

Producer statement only confirms this.

carver9
And during the show it was shown that Black > (Vegeta + Goku combined) and easily at that.

Black > Hit.

Producer statement only confirms this.

Please look above. Vegeta was owning Black which is the reason him and Z merged. Z even flies over to try and assist Black with Vegeta. Hit treated both Vegeta and Goku like fodder and if Goku didn't amp himself, he would lost to a holding back Hit. Open your eyes.

U need Leonard
Imo, there isn't enough shown to make me believe Goku back then, with KKx10 SSB, is stronger than current SSB. I remember base Goku during the Ginyu saga being significantly stronger than KKx4 Goku in the Saiyin saga. So there is a discussion to be had on that subject given the nature of the passage of time and training in DB.

That potential discussion is killed, though, by WoG.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hit, instantly.

carver9
Hit, instantly.

Yep. None fight. Like I've said before, Hit is the most dangerous character in DragonBall history.

Inedian
Hit didn't do his job, can't kill Goku.
Anyway, Black easily.

Estacado
Hit easy.

carver9
Hit didn't do his job, can't kill Goku.
Anyway, Black easily.

You're obviously trolling. Goku took on both Z and Black and was stomping them. Vegeta was stomping Black. Hit treated Goku like fodder in a single hit. Hit stomps without getting touched.

Estacado
Tbh he kinda acts like quan.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm not sure how you can watch what Hit just did, and then go on to say Black defeats him "easily." Black gets oneshot killed by Hit's intangible/invisible strike. Even time-skip would be too much for Black.

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado

He does act like Quan. It's next to impossible to change his mind once it is made up.

cdtm

Don't insult Quan by comparing him to Carver. Quan at least backs up his shit.

carver9
Don't insult Quan by comparing him to Carver. Quan at least backs up his shit.

I think you dream about me. Always on your mind.

Inedian
You're obviously trolling. Goku took on both Z and Black and was stomping them. Vegeta was stomping Black. Hit treated Goku like fodder in a single hit. Hit stomps without getting touched.

Who is trolling here? The best of Goku who took on Z and Black, an all out Goku then crushed extremely easily in episode 61 by Black. Who is trolling here? Are you kidding? Black is the most prodigous fighter there was in Dragon Ball. Everything Goku does, Black does much better. Goku can never be a challenge to Black... Black was simply the most gifted.

As seen Vegeta + Goku combined not even a challenge to Black. Both beaten by Black while Black smiling in episode 64 hahaha

Hit vs Black... the way for Black to improve even more in short amount of time like he always did. Hit can't win this.

Goku, won't even mention an appetizer Vegeta, was never a challenge for Black.

Even producer said the Merged Zamasu weakness was that he became seperated from Black again.

Hit gets killed.

Beerus would be too much for Black for some time though

cdtm
I think you dream about me. Always on your mind.

Like diabetes maybe.

carver9
Who is trolling here? The best of Goku who took on Z and Black, an all out Goku then crushed extremely easily in episode 61 by Black. Who is trolling here? Are you kidding? Black is the most prodigous fighter there was in Dragon Ball. Everything Goku does, Black does much better. Goku can never be a challenge to Black... Black was simply the most gifted.

As seen Vegeta + Goku combined not even a challenge to Black. Both beaten by Black while Black smiling in episode 64 hahaha

Hit vs Black... the way for Black to improve even more in short amount of time like he always did. Hit can't win this.

Goku, won't even mention an appetizer Vegeta, was never a challenge for Black.

Even producer said the Merged Zamasu weakness was that he became seperated from Black again.

Hit gets killed.

Beerus would be too much for Black for some time though

This is...laughable. Their first fight had Goku sending him back to the future holding his chest nearly passing out. Second fight, him and his partner beat Goku and Vegeta after a good fight but lets not forget, Goku worked both Black and Z on his own.Third fight, Vegeta outright stomped Black...treated him like crap. This is the reason they merged.

With that said, Black was OK but be isn't close to what you are making him and be sure as hell isn't touching Hit, at all. I want you to show me a single instance of Black doing anything close to what Hit did. I can't remember an instance of him outright breaking either Vegeta or Goku on his lonesome.

Inedian
This is...laughable. Their first fight had Goku sending him back to the future holding his chest nearly passing out. Second fight, him and his partner beat Goku and Vegeta after a good fight but lets not forget, Goku worked both Black and Z on his own.Third fight, Vegeta outright stomped Black...treated him like crap. This is the reason they merged.

Black merging because of Vegeta hahahahahahahaha

It's good when you are making up your own stories.

carver9
Black merging because of Vegeta hahahahahahahaha

It's good when you are making up your own stories.

Glad we are in agreement that Vegeta treated Black like fodder. Would you like for me to post the scene?

NewGuy01
Then Black was subsequently back to winning against Goku and Vegeta together.

carver9
By himself? Anywhere close to what Hit can do? Naah.

NewGuy01
Unless you don't count those weird clones as "himself." Also, I didn't make any claim regarding Hit.

cdtm
Goku Black wins, with ease.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Goku Black easily wins a one-way ticket to hell, yeah.

Inedian
Goku Black wins, with ease.

Indeed.

Originally posted by NewGuy01

Exactly.

And yes Carver, it was by himself.

Estacado
Hit trashes him Black wont have the luxury of the defibrilator plot.

Inedian
Black crushes him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

carver9

Yep and easily.

Inedian
Black literally dismantles Hit+Vegeta+Goku combined.

carver9
Vegeta worked Black. Black is of no relevance to Hit. Basically a toy character.

Inedian
Vegeta worked Black. Black is of no relevance to Hit. Basically a toy character.

Originally posted by NewGuy01

What NewGuy01 said.

Black was beating Goku and Vegeta together easily... you can add Hit there and it would be the same.

Episode 72 only proves what producer said and proves that Black destroys Hit easily.

Estacado
Inedian is like a broken record...

carver9
What NewGuy01 said.

Black was beating Goku and Vegeta together easily... you can add Hit there and it would be the same.

Episode 72 only proves what producer said and proves that Black destroys Hit easily.

Black only gained an advantage when his partner helped him. Before this, Black was getting destroyed, with ease from Vegeta. Vegeta would've never did Hit like that. Not even close.

Episode 72 proved that a holding back Hit can contend with Goku (and was working Goku. Goku got one hit off of him, a scratch and he was excited about that).

Let's also not forget about Goku working both Z and Black at the same time.

Estacado
Not to mention that Black would never figure out that Hit is stepping in and out his own dimension.

carver9
Not to mention that Black would never figure out that Hit is stepping in and out his own dimension.

Yep. Let alone get past his time skip. This version of Hit is going for the kill. He would take Black out before Black even realized the bell rung. Killing techniques during the onset of the fight with time frozen. Black gets killed with ease tbh. He also isn't immortal.

Dramatic Gecko
Imagine how pissed zamasu would be about fighting Hit stopping time and shit.

cdtm

Black's a god, he'd know as sure as Whis knew.

Estacado
Black's a god, he'd know as sure as Whis knew.
How does that make sense?

Champa is a god of destruction and he didnt know shit about it...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>