When was Dooku's prime?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
I feel like he was weakening by RotS time. I don't think his power with the force increased enough to compensate for his physical weakening. Anyone else think this?

Beniboybling
No.

ares834
RotS.

McP
AotC or short before.

Trocity
What is your reasoning for that?

Beniboybling
Kurk is probably upset Dooku got his head cut off, or something.

DarthDuelist9
End Clone Wars/Revenge of the Sith, his lack of physical abilities are made up for by his Force power and we know his power peak was around this time.

chingchangwalla
I think it's a misconception that it was ROTS, personally mid-end of the clone wars

McP
Originally posted by Trocity
What is your reasoning for that?

Well, I doubt that during the War, he had a time to learn. Not much. He was pursued by Jedi, and had a lot of work as a CIS leader. That could be tiresome, and he was 3 years older.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by McP
Well, I doubt that during the War, he had a time to learn. Not much. He was pursued by Jedi, and had a lot of work as a CIS leader. That could be tiresome, and he was 3 years older.

We know that he at least at one point in the Clone Wars grew in power, when studying Darth Andeddu's holocron. In Dark Rendezvous, which is near the end of the Clone Wars, we also see that his castle/villa on Vjun contains dozens of holocrons so I think it would be quit unlogical to have them there if he isn't going to use them.

Kurk
In terms of saber combat here; you believe his prime was RotS?

UCanShootMyNova
RotS.

Selenial
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
unlogical

mmm

SunRazer
RotS. It's confirmed that Dooku got better both skilfully and in the Force upon turning to the dark side, and just about every rendition of AotC has Yoda realizing that Dooku's gotten stronger. The RotS novel also describes Dooku as being greater as a Sith Lord than as a Jedi Master.

MythLord
And of course, in the RotS novel Dooku notes he's at the apex of the universe or some such jazz, so I assume he's feeling the height of his power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.