Rebels Tano vs Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Sabers only

Trocity
Ahsoka holds her own and makes him work for it, but ultimately the Count is better.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Trocity
Ahsoka holds her own and makes him work for it, but ultimately the Count is better.

Kurk
You don't think he would end it quickly with his advantage of knowing every flaw with Ataru?

MythLord
The Count.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ahsoka laughs at Dooku's curved blade before getting penetrated. smilesmilesmile

Jmanghan
Ahsoka should put up a fight, but Dooku wins.

Not without sustaining some sort of injury, though.

Kurk
I made this thread as Joker bait. I'm fairly certain that Dooku would end this fight quickly solely because of his insight on Ataru's weaknesses.

UCanShootMyNova
Dooku.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Kurk
I made this thread as Joker bait. I'm fairly certain that Dooku would end this fight quickly solely because of his insight on Ataru's weaknesses.

Nah, lol. Ahsoka makes him work for it.

|King Joker|
I made this thread as Joker bait. I'm fairly certain that Dooku would end this fight quickly solely because of his insight on Ataru's weaknesses. Good thing Ahsoka's Ataru makes Jinn's look like a joke.

Kurk
Not really. Jinn put up just as good of a performance against Maul and this was when he was out of his physical prime using a demanding form. Ahsoka was in her physical prime fighting her old master whose form she's somewhat familiar with.

MythLord
Nah, tbh.

Beniboybling
Ahsoka would mainly use Djem So anyway.

TheNuisanceBird
Not really. Jinn put up just as good of a performance against Maul and this was when he was out of his physical prime using a demanding form. Ahsoka was in her physical prime fighting her old master whose form she's somewhat familiar with.

Even if she was familiar with Anakin's style it wouldn't really help against Vader.

Nephthys
Dooku

Zenwolf
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Even if she was familiar with Anakin's style it wouldn't really help against Vader.

It does apparently, according to Dave. Why? No idea, it just does.

Ziggystardust
Who is dave, does he appear in Rebels?

|King Joker|
Not really. Jinn put up just as good of a performance against Maul and this was when he was out of his physical prime using a demanding form. Ahsoka was in her physical prime fighting her old master whose form she's somewhat familiar with. Jinn was about to lose after 30 seconds of fighting an injured and inferior version of Maul, lmao, his performance wasn't even close to Ahsoka's. The Maul comparison alone puts her easily above Jinn. As for Vader, he also had familiarity with her style, so it cancels out. He logically would have even greater knowledge of Ahsoka's form than vice versa. Ahsoka shits on Jinn in literally every way.

DarthDuelist9
Ahsoka would put up a good fight but the Maul/Dooku category is to high for her.

chingchangwalla
Ashoka puts up a good fight but doesn't win any tbh

SunRazer
We've had this. Ahsoka holds her own, but Dooku's her better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.