Tyrant vs. Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

backup
Vulcan (Phoenix):

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/51843/2035731-what_if_dcp_0011.jpg

vs.

Tyrant (at his peak):

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/28028/719787-like_father_like_son.jpg

Who wins?

Galan007
Iirc, the battle between Galactus and peak Tyrant destroyed a galaxy. Conversely, Vulcan destroyed numerous galaxies(6 or 7, I think) all by his lonesome in that What If... So it would *seem* that 'Vulcix' packed more power, but I dunno.

I am curious how Tyrant's ability to absorb BSE would affect Phoenix, though..? mmm

zopzop
I <3 Tyrant, but I think PF Vulcan is too much.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Galan007
Iirc, the battle between Galactus and peak Tyrant destroyed a galaxy. Conversely, Vulcan destroyed numerous galaxies(6 or 7, I think) all by his lonesome in that What If... So it would *seem* that 'Vulcix' packed more power, but I dunno.

I am curious how Tyrant's ability to absorb BSE would affect Phoenix, though..? mmm thumb up My thoughts exactly Tyrants absorbing ability is pretty much his only chance here

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007

I am curious how Tyrant's ability to absorb BSE would affect Phoenix, though..? mmm

it seemed to operate the same way galactus' did right? i'd take phoenix in this, like i'd take phoenix over galactus.

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
it seemed to operate the same way galactus' did right? I think so, but it always seemed to me that Tyrant's ability to absorb BSE was more...I dunno...pronounced than G's.

Been years since I read that arc, though, so I could very well be misremembering. srug

leonidas
lol me too, that was just my sense of it. he might be able to do something similar to what galactus did using that machine when rachel let her drain him, but i have a hard time seeing tyrant just flat out draining her in mid-battle. didn't he use a machine to drain bill and glads and the others?

Galan007
Yep.

Magnon
Vulcan drains Tyrant's energy. Phoenix Vulcan ftw.

Philosophía
Bump.

StyleTime
Tyrant puts up slight resistance then Vulcan folds like a cosmic lawn chair.

Stoic
Originally posted by StyleTime
Tyrant puts up slight resistance then Vulcan folds like a cosmic lawn chair.

Really?

StyleTime
Yup. Really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.