DD Dooku, Vos, and Ventress run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
After crashing on the planet I can't remember (ChristophsisI think?) the trio is forced to seek shelter and tend to their injuries. They manage to stabilize and recover enough to where they can fight without being hindered.

This is a full gauntlet with no regen other than 12 hours to refuel and tend to injuries with basic medical supplies.

Morals on if they apply; Dooku cannot turn on Ventress and Vos. All-out fight in a wide open area with enough items to TK around. Vos is not bloodlusted unless Ventress is killed or otherwise defeated and vice versa.

Everyone has canon/legends feats; choose whichever one is better or combine if you wish. Everyone as of the period of time DD takes place (TCW season 6)

Wave 1: Aayla Secura, Shaak Tii, Agen Kolar
Wave 2: Saesee Tiin, Plo Koon, Luminara
Wave 3: Ki-Adi-Mundi, Obi-Wan, Anakin
Wave 4: Mace Windu, Kit Fisto
Wave 5: Yoda

UCanShootMyNova
Clear.

DarthAnt66
The trio has no chance against Yoda.

Deronn_solo

DarthAnt66
thumb up

chingchangwalla
3 might give them some trouble but if they manage to keep going, might clear? Dunno if they can take yoda hmmm

darthbane77
Fall at 3. Also, how the shit are they clearing this? If Yoda so chooses he'll shit all over them.

UCanShootMyNova
2 Dooku tier duelists and Venttess should be enough given Dooku's performance on Geonosis.

darthbane77
Nah, Yoda could blitz if he really wanted to; just like Sidious did to the B-Team.

chingchangwalla
But Dooku put up a good fight against Yoda, and Vos beat Dooku. Using that type of logic, it should be an alright fight

ares834
Originally posted by darthbane77
Nah, Yoda could blitz if he really wanted to; just like Sidious did to the B-Team.

Dooku and Vos are on a different level from the B-Team. Yoda may win but he sure as hell isn't blitzing them.

darthbane77
Wasn't Yoda holding back on AOTC though? And wasn't Dooku injured when he fought Vos? Or was Vos the one who injured him? I haven't read DD yet.

chingchangwalla
Dooku got defeated by Christie Golden, not Vos

UCanShootMyNova
Nowhere does it state Yoda was holding back in AotC. Also as far as I know Dooku wasn't injured in his fight with Vos.

SunRazer
They're not beating Yoda, especially not with the rest they get.

3 should take them.

SunRazer
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Dooku got defeated by Christie Golden, not Vos

thumb up

MythLord

Total Warrior
Wave 1: Dooku & Co win with little difficulty ( Dooku can stomp Aayla in seconds and then help Vos and Ventress with their opponents). 12 hours are more than enough to rest
Wave 2: Same scenario as wave 1, with the exception that this fight would last longer. 12 hours are still more than enough to recover completely
Wave 3: By DD Anakin is already an equal to the count, and the fight between Vos and Kenobi would long and tiring, but Ki Adi is the weak link, he would lose to Ventress who could now help against the others. Or Dooku faces and defeats Kenobi while Vos duels with Anakin. Aniway Dooku & Co win. With 12 Hours of rest they would likely be at 85% of their strenght, maybe 80%
Wave 4: i think this fight is easier than wave 3. Dooku can hold off Mace while Vos and Ventress fodderize Fisto in seconds. Then they would rape Mace with Dooku. This fight would be pretty short and i doubt they would Tired or wounded at all. So they have 12 hours to fully recover from their efforts against wave 3
Wave 5: this is where they may stop tbh

Kurk
Mace has a vaapad amp like he did against Sidious

Total Warrior
Then they stop at 4

chingchangwalla
Don't know why everyone's so sure of Fisto getting pwned

SunRazer
Because that's precisely what happened in The Cestus Deception, lol.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by SunRazer
They're not beating Yoda, especially not with the rest they get.

3 should take them.

Just read the OP. Without rest or heal after each round they very well may stop at 3. If they had full rest/heal after each round do you still think they'd stop there Nova?

SunRazer
They lose to Yoda regardless.

UCanShootMyNova
That's not what I'm asking though. smile

Do you still believe they'd stop at 3 with full rest/healing?

SunRazer
Quite possibly. Anakin takes Dooku, which is likely to be more conclusive than the other fights. Depends on whether or not Ventress takes down Ki-Adi first, tbh.

UCanShootMyNova
Wow. You disgust me. smile

EmperorSidious2
5 or clear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.