Suicide Squad vs The Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Deadshot
Harley Quinn
Killer Croc
Captain Boomerang
Katana
Rick Flag

VS

The Lizard

Round 1: Random encounter.

Round 2: Both sides gets a day of preparation.

If Lizard stomps, they gets help from El Diablo in human form.

The fight takes place in the streets of Midway City.

Who wins and why?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Solid47
Deadshot
Harley Quinn
Killer Croc
Captain Boomerang
Katana
Rick Flag

VS

The Lizard

Round 1: Random encounter.

Round 2: Both sides gets a day of preparation.

If Lizard stomps, they gets help from El Diablo in human form.

The fight takes place in the streets of Midway City.

Who wins and why?

The team doesnt need El Diablo in this matchup as they have a decent chance to win due to Katana's soul stealing sword...

That said, her sword is the teams only real chance to put Lizard down as his healing factor against physical damage outweighs any short term damage the rest of the team can do to him...

I think this is a toss up...

But if you put a gun to my head and demanded I make a choice, I'd pick Lizard for a small majority...

Lizard wins 6/10...

TheLordofMurder
The above counts for round 1 only...

For round two, the prep only changes the outcome if the team uses that prep to learn about Lizards healing factor and come to the realization that Katana's sword is their only real chance to stop him...

IF that happens the team wins 10/10 as there is enough brain power and tactical know-how on the team to come up with a way to slay Lizard with that sword...

If that doesnt happen and they attack Lizard with no knowledege of his healing factor, I'd still pick Lizard to win 6/10...

Inhuman
Katanas soul stealing "power" is never shown so it cant be used here. It has no on screen feats besides being a regular katana.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Inhuman
Katanas soul stealing "power" is never shown so it cant be used here. It has no on screen feats besides being a regular katana.

The movie makes it crystal clear what the sword can do; it is directly stated...

Katana's sword is far more than just a regular sword; Katana even talked to her husbands soul (which was trapped inside of it) during the movie...

TheLordofMurder
@Inhuman

Of course, dont take my word for it; take the movies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE_sLzPMd9c

Also what the movie gives us is confirmed by the fact that the sword does indeed contain her dead husbands soul...

TheLordofMurder
Her sword also was capable of cutting off Incubus's arm; I doubt a regular Katana would have done that...

tkitna
Lizard probably takes a slight majority here

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by tkitna
Lizard probably takes a slight majority here

I agree...

thumb up

TheVaultDweller
Not sure about a prep battle, but Lizard should take a random encounter handily. It took a dozen SWAT guys simultaneously firing at him on full auto just to put him down for a few seconds, and then he still slaughtered all of them. And he is WAY faster than anyone on this team as well. He was keeping up with Spiderman, who even in the first film was fast enough to dodge virtually point blank gunshots. And considering his claws can easily tear through metal and concrete, he'd only need individual hits to drop the Squad members. Katana's sword might be able to do damage but, given the massive size/speed advantage Lizard has, she'd likely get her head torn off before she could score a hit.

KingD19
Team wins with prep. Give Floyd armor piercing and explosive ammo. He keeps Lizard pinned down until Katana can get close and end it .

Arachnid1
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Not sure about a prep battle, but Lizard should take a random encounter handily. It took a dozen SWAT guys simultaneously firing at him on full auto just to put him down for a few seconds, and then he still slaughtered all of them. And he is WAY faster than anyone on this team as well. He was keeping up with Spiderman, who even in the first film was fast enough to dodge virtually point blank gunshots. And considering his claws can easily tear through metal and concrete, he'd only need individual hits to drop the Squad members. Katana's sword might be able to do damage but, given the massive size/speed advantage Lizard has, she'd likely get her head torn off before she could score a hit. Not only was he keeping up with Spidey, but he flat out stomped him in all three of their fights with Spidey being saved by some kind of circumstance. Neither Electro, Goblin, or Rhino managed this.

I think Lizard stomps the team 10/10 here, no different than Spidey would.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Not only was he keeping up with Spidey, but he flat out stomped him in all three of their fights with Spidey being saved by some kind of circumstance. Neither Electro, Goblin, or Rhino managed this.

Well, I meant "keeping up" as a speed reference, to show that he is much, much faster than any of the Suicide Squad members. And to be fair to Spidey, while I very sincerely doubt that he'd have been able to beat Lizard during their last fight, the fact that he got shot in the leg on his way to said fight didn't help him.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
Team wins with prep. Give Floyd armor piercing and explosive ammo. He keeps Lizard pinned down until Katana can get close and end it .

Prep goes both ways though, and Connors is a super genius who literally invented lizard-man gas, so it might not be that clear cut.

KingD19
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Prep goes both ways though, and Connors is a super genius who literally invented lizard-man gas, so it might not be that clear cut.

He is a scientific genius, not a prep/tactical genius. What could he really do in 24 hours? Make more gas?

On the other hand, Floyd + 50. Sniper Rifle + AP/Explosive Ammo = Lizard Chunks. We know he's lethal to at least 4,000 meters. So he could set up 2 miles away, Lizard wouldn't even hear the shots coming.

Even if somehow he doesn't get completely dead or disabled after a few shots, he'll be in no condition to stop Katana from driving her sword through his brain and sucking out his soul.

They aren't as much help, but Flagg is a Spec Ops legend and his accuracy isn't shoddy, so give him special rounds and he does damage too. Even Boomerang can get explosive's attached to his boomerangs and knives. Harley was pretty accurate too. Put some special rounds in that infinite revolver of hers(she fired like 12 shots without ever reloading, it's canon)

The plan is basically blow him up until he dies.

TethAdamTheRock
Killer Croc Soloes

FrothByte
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Killer Croc Soloes

WTF?

Silent Master
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Killer Croc Soloes

Are you high?

Scoobless
Doesn't the sword only absorb the soul if they actually kill the body? I mean, it wouldn't take your soul if you just knicked your finger on it.... would it?

Just rewatched that part. Flag says:

"I would advise not getting killed by her, her sword traps the souls of its victims"

BruceSkywalker
Suicide Squad loses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.