Blue Beetle Vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/10/102295/2020231-jaime_reyes__03__001__01_.png

No prep.
No BFR.

http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/0/77/467745-black_bolt_jae_lee05.jpg

leonidas
geez, not beetle....

ShadowFyre
I was thinking Blue Beetle was like high meta to Black Bolts mid herald.

AsbestosFlaygon
Blue Beetle suit is random asf. It's a jobber for the most part, unfortunately.

riv6672
Amazing. In the BB/Cyborg thread i started he was called a continent buster...huh

AsbestosFlaygon
He can be a continent buster, if the suit gives him the appropriate weapon to do that. The blue beetle armor is just too inconsistent.

KingD19
Would you say the Scarab is inconsistent? Or that it just likes to **** with Jaime?

AsbestosFlaygon
I think so. It seems like either Jamie doesn't command the respect ofthe scarab, or the scarab is simply trolling him most of the time.

riv6672
So, the Scarab posts at KMC.
Also amazing!

leonidas
the suit had a couple good showings, and there were hints that it could pull out some truly awesome stuff. the spectre feat gets over wanked--he never did anything of note to the spectre though the suit gave him some cool options. the suit often raised the point of allowing him more powerful weapons than he ever selected, so COULD it have really done some of what it claimed it could do? i dunno, maybe. scarab warriors ARE enemies of the lanterns, so that alone tells you they are powerful. the showing vs black scarab was impressive, but by and large jaime never showed power enough to compete against someone on bolt's level. the suit COULD act as a bit of a plot device, so it's not inconceivable he could do something here, but like i said, as he was generally depicted, bolt beats wrecks him.

riv6672
Thanks.
I myself am not a Reyes fan, so that was helpful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.