Characters who can beat Yoda?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
Round 1: For a Majority
Round 2: For a decent minority (3,4 times out 10)

Can't be Sidious or Luke.

UCanShootMyNova
Talzin, Valkorian, Nihilus, Vitiate.
Exar Kun, Karness Muur, Reborn Krayt, Galen Marek.

DarthAnt66
No, yes, no, yes.
Eh, lmfao no, eh, lmfao no.

chingchangwalla
Galen Marek? Really :/
Karness Muur? Really? :/

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Galen Marek? Really :/
Karness Muur? Really? :/

Going by their comparative showings and implied power, yes.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
No, yes, no, yes.
Eh, lmfao no, eh, lmfao no.

You're probably right about Krayt though I give him the benefit of the doubt since we have no idea how hindered he was by the gong implants.

DarthAnt66
So you think Ragnos can also scrap a minority against Yoda?

Or do you actually think Muur could beat Ragnos, lmfao?

SunRazer
Talzin beating Yoda? Nah.

Muur and Galen take no rounds against Yoda.

MythLord
For a majority: Valkorion, any of the entities, any of the transdimensional walls with scales(God, Crystal Starwas stupid) and any of the sentient planets.
For a minority: Talzin, Vitiate and potentially Nihilus.

darthbane77
Definitely can: Sidous, Valkoriate, GM Luke, and (potentially) Darth Nihilus.
Possibly can: Marka Ragnos, SoR Revan, Darth Caedus, Krayt Reborn; all could possibly win a respectable minority.

SunRazer
"Definitely potentially win". lol

darthbane77
Leave me alone, I'm ****in tired lol.

MythLord
Originally posted by darthbane77
Possibly can: Marka Ragnos, SoR Revan, Darth Caedus, Krayt Reborn; all could possibly win a respectable minority.

laughing out loud

They'd lose every time.

chingchangwalla
I fancy Krayt's chances tbh...
and Kun's...

darthbane77
Originally posted by MythLord
laughing out loud

They'd lose every time. Not imo. But thank you for sharing.

Ziggystardust
Either Krayt or Kun could kill Yoda with a single Force attack.

Outside of that - Nhillus, Ragnos, Murr, Nadd, Revan, Valkorion etc etc

Nephthys
Ashamed that Anakin hasn't been mentioned yet. Y no chosen 1?

Ziggystardust
Zone Mode Anakain would beat Yoda in lightsabers, but there'd be no likely scenario where he'd be so concentrated in the Darkside against him. It's more likely that he'd struggle as in mustafar.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ashamed that Anakin hasn't been mentioned yet. Y no chosen 1?

Put Yoda in Dooku's place on the Invisible Hand, let Palpatine provoke him and throw Obi-Wan hard enough against a wall so it looks like he died and Anakin's going to give Yoda a pretty good fight. In any other scenario the green midget takes it deceisively.

chingchangwalla
I'd go as far to say as Anakin easily beats Yoda in sabers only. All you need is a relatively strong defense to hold off his rampant attacks, wait for him to tire in a few minutes then Anakin just keeps coming with powerful strikes. Midget dies.

MythLord
Not imo. But thank you for sharing.

What's your "o" based on?

Kurk
Dooku. He was stalemating him before; with a power boost he should win.

jk

MS Warehouse
Revan Reborn, Krayt Reborn, Kun, maybe Ragos, Vitiate/Valkorion, etc.

darthbane77
What's your "o" based on? I just think based on their feats and obvious ability that they each have different shots at beating Yoda, despite the chance being low.

Trocity
The obvious ones for a majority are Palpatine, Luke, Valkorion.

Then there's some who could beat him, though I'm unsure how many times out of ten.

Shimrra, perhaps? Dathomir Talzin can definitely take rounds off him, though not a majority.

The Ellimist
I still don't think it's clear that Valkorion would take a majority.

MythLord
I just think based on their feats and obvious ability that they each have different shots at beating Yoda, despite the chance being low.

What feats, and obvious abilities, in particular do you see as giving them the needs to beat Yoda?

The Ellimist
Majority: nobody below Sidious
Minority: Shimrra, Valkorion, Plagueis, Caedus, Exar?, Vitiate?

MythLord
Yeah, Plagueis, Shimrra and possibly Nyax? Doubt Exar's doing jack to him, though.

The Ellimist
Exar's an enigma, to me at least.

NewGuy01

Lmfao, why couldn't he? Muur defeated Krayt. Ragnos lost to Jaden Korr.

And, just for you, Neph: Anakin.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Lmfao, why couldn't he? Muur defeated Krayt. Ragnos lost to Jaden Korr.
Blasphemous boy.

The Ellimist
Shucks, I forgot about Anakin.

UCanShootMyNova

Dont know much about Ragnos. You should make a blog about him. smile

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by SunRazer
Talzin beating Yoda? Nah.

Muur and Galen take no rounds against Yoda.

In your opinion. smile

NewGuy01
Nova has a respect thread for him, but there isn't much to know. Ant's just Anting atm.

UCanShootMyNova
He tends to do that.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Nova has a respect thread for him, but there isn't much to know. Ant's just Anting atm.
Ragnos is clearly the top ancient. You're just Sasing.

---

Syn, Hangouts.

UCanShootMyNova
Ok.

The Ellimist
Muur's only standings are being above a dying Vong Krayt and potentially above a Vader a few weeks after Mustafar.

UCanShootMyNova
Yes. Along with Vader not being willing to replace Sidious with Muur implying whatever power disparity existed between the two wasn't as relevant as the personal knowledge Vader held on Sidious.

UCanShootMyNova
Damn, forgot Plagueis on the second row of this.

Petrus
1. Valkorion, maybe Nihilus, entities.

2. Krayt, maybe Caedus, Kun, Plagueis.

Unbowed
And exactly what could Yoda do to Krayt that Abeloth could not?

DarthAnt66
Stab him in the face with a lightsaber.

Unbowed
Stab him in the face with a lightsaber.
You mean just like he did Dooku and Sidious?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Unbowed
And exactly what could Yoda do to Krayt that Abeloth could not?
That depends on if Krayt happens to have a Luke in his pocket.

Darth Abonis
(Sigh) Valkorion

darthbane77
What feats, and obvious abilities, in particular do you see as giving them the needs to beat Yoda? Draining Ziost by himself, having lightning easily on par with Sidious that has borderline deep fried Revan and devastated the HoT's strike team. The fact that he can keep fighting with his full power (or near it) as a spirit if he does die somehow, among others.

S_W_LeGenD
Round 1: Entities mostly (including Valkorion); Darth Nihilus; and Darth Nox (amped by Force ghosts)

Round 2: Revan; Darth Krayt; Darth Plagueis; Exar Kun; Lord Nyax; Shimrra Jamaane; Mother Talzin; The Outlander and Tulak Hord

There might be a few more for round 2

darthbane77
What's your "o" based on? Ragnos might take a minority by virtue of his accolades and hype. Revan has combat and Force feats that are comparable to Yoda's already anyway. Caedus and Krayt Reborn are both around the same level as Revan, Caedus' biggest thing going for him was his performance against GM Luke; who is obviously>Yoda.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Round 1: and Darth Nox (amped by Force ghosts)

Dude...

SunRazer
LMFAO @ Nox beating Yoda for a majority, or being above Revan/Krayt/Plagueis/Kun etc.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Dude...

Originally posted by SunRazer
LMFAO @ Nox beating Yoda for a majority, or being above Revan/Krayt/Plagueis/Kun etc.

I expected these responses. I explained my stance in this regard before and it got ignored. I will give it another try.

I am not talking about vanilla Darth Nox; I am talking about Darth Nox with several Force ghosts bind to him, who can bring such raw power to bear in a confrontation. We witness Darth Nox pulling this off against Darth Thanaton (one of the most powerful Sith in galactic history) and humiliate such a foe. However, things are murky after the original story.

I always get the impression that BioWare is telling the story of its new SWTOR expansions from the perspective of a Jedi Knight (official figure); Hero of Tython.

Other protagonists are just there as playable options but they don't fit in well with the exception of Emperor's Wrath. Should we play as Darth Nox, we never get the option to unleash raw power of Force ghosts (bind to him) in a confrontation. This makes no sense to me unless Darth Nox unbind them at some point.

Another revelation is that several Force ghosts mortally wounded Palpatine in a confrontation on Korriban. Therefore, I am convinced that Darth Nox would kick @ss of most with such raw power at his disposal.

Beniboybling
Last time I checked Nox did not bind any Dark Lords, lmfao.

darthbane77
Nox, even with all the spirits, is pretty much shit to Revan, Krayt, Plagueis and Kun; actually, all the protags are.

Trocity
Oh man, Yoda would trounce Darth Nox.

Petrus
Yeah Nox has no chance here, tbh. Not even minority.

The Ellimist
Nox is ragdoll/oneshot territory for Yoda.

MS Warehouse
http://i.imgur.com/4y9m2M0.jpg

MythLord
I think you wanted to quote LeG.

Yoda would reduce Nox to a pulp on the floor.

MS Warehouse
I think you wanted to quote LeG.

Yoda would reduce Nox to a pulp on the floor.

Prove it. And while I agree Yoda would most likely win, calling it a 1 shot is hilariously idiotic, especially when Nox has shown force displays superior to those of Dooku and Vader.

JKBart
The Ones, Zonama Sekot and entities like this can pretty much stomp Yoda.

Valkorion, the one character between mortal Sensitives and the entities, can beat him 10/10, but I doubt it would be a stomp.

Then you have prime Luke Skywalker - anywhere from 8 to 10/10. DE for 6-7/10.

Revan and Malgus approach Yoda, but I doubt they can defeat him. They win 4/10 at best, I would presume. Both are as powerful as Yoda, Revan probably is even more powerful, but they're beneath Yoda in actual lightsaber combat, definitely.

Guys who can scratch some minority would be: Karness Muur, Exar Kun, Arcann, Darth Nyriss, Hero of Tython, Darth Nox, Barsen'thor, Emperor's Wrath II, Darth Thanaton, Darth Plagueis, Jacen Solo, and Darth Krayt.

1/10, or something of that level goes for: Darth Jadus, Darth Baras, Darth Marr, Satele Shan, Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker, Jaina Solo, Kyp Durron, Cade Skywalker.

UCanShootMyNova
What about Galen Bart. smile

MythLord
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Prove it. And while I agree Yoda would most likely win, calling it a 1 shot is hilariously idiotic, especially when Nox has shown force displays superior to those of Dooku and Vader.

Yoda stalemated someone more powerful than a Sith considerably greater than SoR Revan, who's easily Nox's superior by a substantial amount.

Easy, really.

And you call me idiotic, yet claim Nox is > Vader, or Dooku? mmm

JKBart
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
What about Galen Bart. smile

Oh true, he goes between the small minority and the 1/10 tier.

UCanShootMyNova
:mmmm:

UCanShootMyNova
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF7kkO1oyqI

MS Warehouse
Yoda stalemated someone more powerful than a Sith considerably greater than SoR Revan, who's easily Nox's superior by a substantial amount.

Easy, really.

And you call me idiotic, yet claim Nox is > Vader, or Dooku? mmm what you said basically indicates that yoda is superior to nox, which nobody argued. Nox had incredible force showings superior to that of dooku and Vader. That doesn't necessarily indicate nox's superiority but it does call into question the idiotic claim that yoda can one shot nox.

JKBart
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
what you said basically indicates that yoda is superior to nox, which nobody argued. Nox had incredible force showings superior to that of dooku and Vader. That doesn't necessarily indicate nox's superiority but it does call into question the idiotic claim that yoda can one shot nox.

Nice to see someone thinking outside the box.

Indeed, Nox is far superior to people like Darth Vader, Galen Marek or Exar Kun in terms of Force power and mastery. We never saw people of this level get ragdolled by anybody unless completely wounded and defeated. People like that are basically never going to be ragdolled because there's no character except entities (Ones, etc.) and Valkorion that would be so superior. For character A to one-shot character B, B has to be pretty much fodder to A in the Force.

What makes Nox stand no chance against Yoda is being a completely inferior combatant, not a Force wielder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.