Kenshiro VS. One Punch Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
Kenshiro

VS.

One Punch Man

Who Wins.........

psycho gundam
lol?

deathslash
Wtf...................kenshiro dies badly.

ghostman
one punch wins, relativistic speed, punches that can shatter mountains and cities plus insane durability capable of punching through a planet busting blast. he wins handily

RealityWarper
Pressure points ignores the durability.

Muso Tensei ignores OPM attacks.

GG Kenshiro wins.

carver9
Sorry but OPM stomps with ease while letting Ken punch at him to no avail.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Pressure points ignores the durability.

Muso Tensei ignores OPM attacks.

GG Kenshiro wins.
Except the massive speed difference

Saitama is 15% C

RealityWarper
Originally posted by carver9
Sorry but OPM stomps with ease while letting Ken punch at him to no avail.

Based on ?

The point of the Hokuto Shinken is to mess-up the life force through the pressure-points which bypasses the durability as the body destroys itself.

The Muso Tensei makes sure that Saitama can't touch Kenshiro.

Does Saitama have any feats that could allow him to ignore those two points ? (I already know the answer XD)

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Except the massive speed difference

Saitama is 15% C

Based on ? (for both)

Massive speed difference in which departement ?

iceman24567
Saitama wins erm

Gecko4lif
Based on ? (for both)

Massive speed difference in which departement ?
Based on the time it took him to jump form the moon to earth

RealityWarper

It's an olympic contest now ?

Stop trying to make the travel speed passing for a combat feat XD

I don't care how the character propel himself, it's still a travel speed feat.

deathslash
It's an olympic contest now ?

Stop trying to make the travel speed passing for a combat feat XD

I don't care how the character propel himself, it's still a travel speed feat. it's obvious what happens in this fight. Kenshiro wails on saitama for five minutes straight and then realizes that he's been hitting his after image. Then saitama throws a single serious punch, and it kills ken.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by deathslash
it's obvious what happens in this fight. Kenshiro wails on saitama for five minutes straight and then realizes that he's been hitting his after image. Then saitama throws a single serious punch, and it kills ken.

"ok"

iceman24567
Originally posted by deathslash
it's obvious what happens in this fight. Kenshiro wails on saitama for five minutes straight and then realizes that he's been hitting his after image. Then saitama throws a single serious punch, and it kills ken. thumb up

RealityWarper
So far:

1) Nothing to counter Kenshiro's pressure-point techniques

2) Nothing to counter the Muso Tensei.

Kenshiro wins.

iceman24567
Yup Saitama wins

ghostman
saitama one shots him.

Surtur
I can't comment on the fight but this...

Does not in any way make a person lightspeed. This isn't a speed feat at all, it's a strength feat. You don't need to be super fast to do this, you need to be super strong. This doesn't mean the character isn't lightspeed or near it, I'm just saying this feat does not show anything of the sort.

Magnon
Based on ?

The point of the Hokuto Shinken is to mess-up the life force through the pressure-points which bypasses the durability as the body destroys itself.

The Muso Tensei makes sure that Saitama can't touch Kenshiro.

Does Saitama have any feats that could allow him to ignore those two points ? (I already know the answer XD)
Thus far Saitama has been able to resist every attack aimed at his chi/aura/spirit, in addition to those aimed at his body. Hokuto Shinken would fail as well.

Muso Tensei has failed against opponents with particularly powerful auras. When Lord Boros read Saitama's power aura, he could sense no limits to it. Saitama's presence would make Kenshiro's technique fizzle.

Saitama 10/10.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Magnon
Thus far Saitama has been able to resist every attack aimed at his chi/aura/spirit, in addition to those aimed at his body. Hokuto Shinken would fail as well.

All of the attacks involved could be resisted via durability or willpower.

Saitama doesn't know the techniques to counter Hokuto Shinken so one strike and he is done.

You are making some definist fallacies to give a favorable outcome to the fight.

The only reason why Kenshiro stopped using the Muso Tensei was because he endured the effects of the space sickness but he is immune to that technique now and can do it too.

Moreover Kaioh absorbed his Chi but Kenshiro is immune to that technique and can do it too.

Saitama has 0 means to counter Kenshiro's techniques.

If anything Kenshiro wins 10/10.

KingD19
Saitama's speed isn't in question. He's so fast Genos was actually landing blows against an after-image.

He's also got that technique where he basically sidesteps really fast and then takes a step forward. All of his afterimages hit you.

And lol at Kenshiro being this unstoppable monster. Saitama is one of the only 2 good guys in OPM-verse capable of stopping a God level threat. And Kenshrio stops him? Yeah right.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by KingD19
Saitama's speed isn't in question. He's so fast Genos was actually landing blows against an after-image.

Yeah I've read both series.

And ?

That's not really a technique... He is just... Making sidesteps.

The entire point of the character is that he became a physical monster just with a very basic training.

Fine then you will show us feats from Saitama that will allow him to counter:

A) The Muso Tensei that makes Kenshiro impossible to touch.

B) A technique that Saitama possess and that will allow him to counter Kenshiro's attacks to his pressure-points.

Good luck with that.

KingD19
A) Muso Tensei makes you immune to physical attacks, correct? What would a shockwave on the level Saitama can generate do? Are his ears and organs immune to being liquefied?

B)Kenshiro won't be able to hit him. He's too slow.

ALso, does Ken even go for MT like that? You make it seem like it's the only move in his arsenal.

RealityWarper
A) Muso Tensei makes you immune to physical attacks, correct?

You can't be touched but by someone mastering the Muso Tensei.

Saitama doesn't have the power-set to compete with Kenshiro despite his crazy raw power.

Kenshiro's Muso Tensei will allow him to ignore it.

Based on ?

It's not his only move but I see no reason to ignore it.

KingD19
What proof do you have that MT will let him ignore non-physical attacks(which it's said it only defends against physical attacks) like a shockwave? Or a thunderclap so loud it'll liquefy his ear drums?

What speed feats does Ken have? Saitama effortlessly outspeeds people like Sonic and Flashy Flash(who can make multiple attacks in milliseconds and dodged Garou, which no one else could do). And moves so fast his after images have physical form? Iirc dodging/blocking crossbow arrows is a big deal in FotNS.

And I'm asking again, "Is Musou Tensi a move that Kenshiro goes to right away and uses all the time?" Because you're making it seem that way.

RealityWarper
What proof do you have that MT will let him ignore non-physical attacks(which it's said it only defends against physical attacks) like a shockwave? Or a thunderclap so loud it'll liquefy his ear drums?

That's the entire point of the technique, it turns you into "nothing" then there is nothing to hit.

A) Kenshiro is extremely fast.

B) He is clearly more technical than Garou whom was able to anticipate Saitama's attack.

C) Muso Tensei: Saitama doesn't know what is it and Kenshiro can go straight to Saitama and hit him, ending the fight in the process.

A) Kenshiro can see the Chi of living creature so he will know how powerful Saitama is.

B) Psychology:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/35/1472596569-kenshiroiscautious-fist-of-the-north-star-v16-c02-004.jpg

C) Forum Rules

Mindset
Saitama kills Kenshiro with a casual flick of his wrist.

KingD19
Originally posted by Mindset
Saitama kills Kenshiro with a casual flick of his wrist.

But...Muso Tensei.

iceman24567
laughing

deathslash
Originally posted by Mindset
Saitama kills Kenshiro with a casual flick of his wrist. Originally posted by KingD19
But...Muso Tensei. Originally posted by iceman24567
laughing

SSJGGogeta
Kaioh negated Muso Tensei just with the power of his aura. Look it up.

Kenshiro loses to Genos.

KingD19
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

Kenshiro loses to Genos.

You negated Muso Tensei? MUSO TENSEI AGAIN! IT IS UNDEFEATABLE!!!

SSJGGogeta
You negated Muso Tensei? MUSO TENSEI AGAIN! IT IS UNDEFEATABLE!!!

No.

I know you're making fun of Reality warper, but his outright fanboy bias towards Kenshiro is outright embarrassing.

iceman24567
No.

I know you're making fun of Reality warper, but his outright fanboy bias towards Kenshiro is outright embarrassing. Hes worse in Sentry threads erm

RealityWarper

That's not the context of what happened...

Kaioh used the Anryu Tenha to create a Zero Gravity Space where Kenshiro suffered the weightlessness thus he lost his focus on his technique.

Kaioh didn't negated the Muso Tensei.

When Kenshiro faced Kaioh the second time, the Anryu Tenha was completely ineffective at disorienting him and he didn't even tried to counter the effect.
He let Kaioh hit him with his PP-techniques which were completely useless as Kenshiro countered them effortlessly.

Muso Tensei GG.

Kenshiro would kick Genos' butt too.

Good night. XD

RealityWarper
No.

I know you're making fun of Reality warper, but his outright fanboy bias towards Kenshiro is outright embarrassing.

Rofl.

You are calling me biased and thus far you didn't provide a single argument able to counter Kenshiro's abilities.

That is being biased.

KingD19
Anryu Tenha did negate it. But so did Kaoh's Matoki Aura, which was stated to be a powerful demonic aura. Now, Saitama's aura is so powerful that when he was joking with Genos about being serious, he literally saw his death and a giant personification of Saitama about to kill him. If his aura isn't powerful enough to dispel it, no one's is. But Kaoh did it, so Saitama should be able to as well.

You are biased though. We could put Ken up against Franklin Richards, and in your opinion, Muso Tensei would stop him from getting reality warped.

SSJGGogeta
That's not the context of what happened...

Kaioh used the Anryu Tenha to create a Zero Gravity Space where Kenshiro suffered the weightlessness thus he lost his focus on his technique.

Kaioh didn't negated the Muso Tensei.

When Kenshiro faced Kaioh the second time, the Anryu Tenha was completely ineffective at disorienting him and he didn't even tried to counter the effect.
He let Kaioh hit him with his PP-techniques which were completely useless as Kenshiro countered them effortlessly.

Muso Tensei GG.

Kenshiro would kick Genos' butt too.

Good night. XD

If weightlessness affects him, then it means he has weight in the first place. Meaning that energy, or aura can certainly affect him while using muso tensei. To the point where muso tensei is negated. Literally anyone with sufficient aura could disrupt it, and kill Kenshiro.

Even Genos is strong enough to do so.

Saitama kills him with a look.

RealityWarper
Anryu Tenha did negate it.

One more point that you are missing.
No.
The Anryu Tenha created a weightless and Kenshiro suffered the space sickness
the first time so he stopped focusing on his technique.

Read the story again, you will that I'm right about it.

Nope.

Kaioh's aura absorbed Ken's Chi which let him powerless against Kaioh...
But he countered the technique on their second confrontation.

Genos was terrified by the power behind Saitama's punch.

His aura has nothing to do with that.

Saitama has ZERO abilities besides being extremely strong and fast.

There is anything he can do.

I'm not.

You are pulling abilities out-of-your-ass that Saitama doesn't possess to see Saitama wins.

There is Shariforce Iron Fist, now we can count on KingD19Force's Saitama.

I think that reality warping is one of the rare abilities in comics capable to deal with the Muso Tensei so stop putting words in my mouth that I've never said.

Even then the outcome will depend on the writer. XD

So far you gave no valuable arguments and you end your post with that poor strawman...

RealityWarper
If weightlessness affects him, then it means he has weight in the first place. Meaning that energy, or aura can certainly affect him while using muso tensei. To the point where muso tensei is negated. Literally anyone with sufficient aura could disrupt it, and kill Kenshiro.

Wrong.

You really don't understand what happened on panel.

I will explain it one more time.

1) Kenshiro uses Muso Tensei.

2) Kaioh uses the technique Anryu Tenha which creates a weightless space.

3) Kenshiro suffers the space sickness.

4) Kenshiro stops focusing on his technique which leads him to stop using the Muso Tensei.

5) You are pulling out-of-your-ass the fact that having an aura could disrupt the Muso Tensei which is wrong... Raoh had a very powerful aura and did some Aura-based attacks on Kenshiro on their second encounter which he completely ignored thanks to the Muso Tensei.

Genos dies.
No counter against Muso Tensei. Too bad.

You proved that Saitama has nothing up his sleeve when you tried to give him abilities he doesn't possess.

Saitama has no counter to Muso Tensei & Pressure-point techniques.

Kenshiro uses Muso Tensei and do a light tap on Saitama's head which made it implode in the process.

Surtur
Muso Tensei is more or less intangibility. Which to me means that it is OPM who would need feats of being able to damage intangibles.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Surtur
Muso Tensei is more or less intangibility.

Not really.

The point in "being one with nothingness" is that the user of the technique can't be reached by the enemies attacks.

The intangibility that you see in comics (like Vision, Kitty Pride or the Flash for example) is mostly a capability for the character to alter his density (Vision or Shadowcat) or vibrate (move) his atoms through the structure of something (Flash).

The Musou Tensei is a completely different concept.

He doesn't have the feats anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.