most powerful suit of armor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
1.in comics

2. in all of fiction

3.the most powerful character it can beat, doesnt matter the medium of fiction.

to make this a little more difficult, ive noticed the more powerful suits of armor are almost always giant robot style suits like gundams or that gurren lagann shit or the thought robot, for this, the only suits allowed are normal human sized ones, and have to be piloted physically, with the pilot inside the suit like guyver or iron man style, no voltron or gundam style suits allowed.

Cogito
Most powerful one that I can think of off the top of my head between DC and Marvel is probably the Entropy Aegis armor.

Can't speak for all of fiction...

Galan007
Superman's Cosmic Armor.

{EDIT}
Just saw the 'human-sized' stip. I'd go with the E/A Armor as well. It was seemingly beyond even the Quintessence.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ghostman
1.in comics

2. in all of fiction

3.the most powerful character it can beat, doesnt matter the medium of fiction.

to make this a little more difficult, ive noticed the more powerful suits of armor are almost always giant robot style suits like gundams or that gurren lagann shit or the thought robot, for this, the only suits allowed are normal human sized ones, and have to be piloted physically, with the pilot inside the suit like guyver or iron man style, no voltron or gundam style suits allowed.

Batman's Plot Armor

/thread

Zack M
Entropy Aegis.

golem370
Stellaris' suit had potential.

riv6672
Whatever the Infinity Gauntlet was attached to.

Or the Aegis Armor.

Facee
Rom was pretty bad ass.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Facee
Rom was pretty bad ass.

Aint Rom a Robot/Cyborg and thus not a "Suit of armor"??

Although I do hear his new comic rocks.

Facee
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Aint Rom a Robot/Cyborg and thus not a "Suit of armor"??

Although I do hear his new comic rocks.

You are correct on him being a cyborg/robot. For some reason I thought it was a suit.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by riv6672
Whatever the Infinity Gauntlet was attached to.

Or the Aegis Armor.

This would make a great story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.