Strongest person from Super that SS4 Gogeta can beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
Round 1: Regular fusion time limit
Round 2: Unlimited fusion time

Inedian
He could probably beat SSB Vegeta.

Jmanghan
...Whis :/

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Gogeta doesn't take Whis, lol.

Damborgson
GT multipliers weren't any less ridiculous. If SSJ4 Gogeta received an even similar amp like Gotenks does when he fuses, he's absolutely ridiculous in power.

bbrem123
GT is sooo weak compared to Super

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Gogeta doesn't take Whis, lol. Why.... doesn't he take Whis?

Superior speed and possibly strength, with the add-on lf toying with what was the most powerful dbz/dbgt villain at the time, tanking every attack he had with no damage.

ares834

Damborgson
Just by "logical" multipliers of their power, GT characters, at least SSJ4 and above, are at absurd and ridiculous levels of power just like Super.

SSJ4 isn't as big an amp as god mode was, but take end of series ssj4 and the fuse it with another ssj4, and the power is now no joke. After all, two kids who were arguably the level of Androids 17 and 18, fused and became powerful than Super Buu. Now imagine that power multiplication on the SSJ4s.

KingD19
Saying Gogeta can take Whis though is saying he can easily take out Beerus, as Whis is well above him.

Damborgson
He'd put up a good fight against Whis. Whether he wins or not...hard to say. Whis hasn't shown what he's capable of yet.

ares834
Whis would win with a single hit before Gogeta even knew what was happening. Whis vs Gogeta is an absolute stomp.

cdtm
Originally posted by bbrem123
GT is sooo weak compared to Super

Yeah, anyone at the god level should destroy him.

Except Vegeta. With his jobber power, he could be fighting baby Pan, and he'd find some way to lose.

Estacado
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, anyone at the god level should destroy him.

Except Vegeta. With his jobber power, he could be fighting baby Pan, and he'd find some way to lose.
haermm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by ares834
Whis would win with a single hit before Gogeta even knew what was happening. Whis vs Gogeta is an absolute stomp.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Damborgson
Just by "logical" multipliers of their power, GT characters, at least SSJ4 and above, are at absurd and ridiculous levels of power just like Super.

SSJ4 isn't as big an amp as god mode was, but take end of series ssj4 and the fuse it with another ssj4, and the power is now no joke. After all, two kids who were arguably the level of Androids 17 and 18, fused and became powerful than Super Buu. Now imagine that power multiplication on the SSJ4s.

KingD19
He'd put up a good fight against Whis. Whether he wins or not...hard to say. Whis hasn't shown what he's capable of yet.

Beerus has stated Whis is at least a good measure of strength above him. And Whis himself stated that not even he was as good as the Arch Bishop who introduced them to Omni-King. Which means that he's probably within the top 10 fighters in existence, as the Bishop guy was #5.

ares834
Originally posted by Jmanghan

That's cool and all. It still doesn't put them anywhere near characters who can bust the universe. Heck, even with the multipliers and taking Cell's solar system busting boast at face value, SSJ4 Gogeta can't even galaxy bust.

cdtm
Originally posted by KingD19
Beerus has stated Whis is at least a good measure of strength above him. And Whis himself stated that not even he was as good as the Arch Bishop who introduced them to Omni-King. Which means that he's probably within the top 10 fighters in existence, as the Bishop guy was #5.

And Whis has shown plenty, considering two SSJ Blue's couldn't even touch him, plus he casually stopped an out of control Beerus.

And Whis admits Vados is even stronger then him. Kind of odd that the handlers are all stronger than the Gods of Destruction.

The way power scaling works lately, it's entirely possible even SSJ Blue Vegito would be nowhere near the top ten level.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, the handlers have to be stronger than the Hakaishin. In case they, y'know, try to blow up the universe, like when Champa and Beerus fight each other.

KingD19
Yeah. Vados and Whis(I assume she's stronger because she's his older sister) forced Beerus and Champa to stop fighting, as their fight was starting to break reality and just destroy everything.

Damborgson

Gogeta would be stronger than Beerus at that point, I highly doubt he gets one shot.

Damborgson

Yeah it'd be fair to think Whis would win, but there's no way it'd be easy. Gogeta really is a monster.

KingD19
What makes you think Gogeta is above Beerus?

bbrem123
This is a none fight....SS4 Gogeta is fodder in the Super universe

Jmanghan
That's cool and all. It still doesn't put them anywhere near characters who can bust the universe. Heck, even with the multipliers and taking Cell's solar system busting boast at face value, SSJ4 Gogeta can't even galaxy bust. Based on...

What?

Are you just making assumptions here? Because there's more evidence pointing in the opposite direction of your post.

Jmanghan
What makes you think Gogeta is above Beerus? Because Omega Shenron was unable to touch him or hurt him.

I don't have SSJG Goku that far above Super Vegito, let-alone SSJ4 Gogeta, who could flick Super Vegito and kill him.

bbrem123
^ haha wow....just wow

ares834
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Based on...

What?

Are you just making assumptions here? Because there's more evidence pointing in the opposite direction of your post.

https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

What? Have you, uh, watched Super? There is an almost an entire episode devoted to Goku and Beerus almost destroying the universe due to the collision of their punches. This isn't an assumption, it's mentioned in the episode repeatedly.

If you're talking about the multipliers, well the galaxy is billions of times more massive than our entire solar system so once again no assumption. Just basic mathematics.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Gogeta is not on the level of the Gods or Godlike beings, (Vegeta, Goku, Frieza, Hit, etc).

Tondemonai
Wasn't it stated that base GT Goku = SS3 Buu Saga Goku? Now, this doesn't have any concrete backing, but here's my concept: what if all the people in SS4 Goku's league are multi-galaxy/universe busters? What if they can controll their power to such a digree that a blast that would normally wipe out an entire solar system could be focused so the destructive output is the same, but the resulting explosion is significantly reduced? Think about it. In SSG Goku vs Beerus, their colliding punches nearly destroyed the universe, but when SSB Goku fought SSB Commeson Vegita, the battlefield was left almost completely intact (when compared to how it should've been). How unlikely is it to say that they learned how to controll their power so that the universe didn't collapse every time they took a SSS (Super Saiyan Shit)? It would make sense, given that they're closing the power gap between them and Beerus, so they'd need to be able to limit the excess damage. So who's to say that everyone in GT learned to do this to such insane levels that a galaxy-busting Ki attack only blew up a mountain, but in fact had equal destructive force?

ares834
Because there is no reason to believe so. Even if base GT Goku is greater than SSJ 3 Z Goku, the multiplier still likely won't get Gogeta to galactic level let alone universal.

Tondemonai
http://youtu.be/oyl97TG8jbA 14:02

It's not DB, but it' sa perfect example of what I'm talking about.

ares834
Yes, I got what you are talking about. But you need feats or statements to initially make such a claim in the first place.

Tondemonai
I'm well aware, hence why I stated that I had no concrete backing for it, hence why it is just an idea. I formulated a theory based on showings that needed explanation and logical deduction, as is required of theoretical confrontations between fictional characters.

SSJGGogeta
Because there is no reason to believe so. Even if base GT Goku is greater than SSJ 3 Z Goku, the multiplier still likely won't get Gogeta to galactic level let alone universal.

Kid Buu was a galaxy buster. And Beerus is universal. So, not sure how Gogeta wouldn't be universal, AT LEAST, going by power scaling. sad

ares834
Suffice to say, I don't consider Kid Buu a galaxy buster. But that's a debate for another time.

Also not sure how Beerus being universal translates to Gogeta unless you consider Super canon to GT.

Damborgson
What makes you think Gogeta is above Beerus?

Because think of it this way, as an SSJ4, Goku was able to match Baby Vegeta x10. Baby Vegeta beat the snot out of an arguably more powerful ssj3 Goku, though not as impressively as Beerus. But then his power went up x10, if Baby were even 8% of Beerus, he would now be approaching his 80% mark. Then he fused. You see where I'm coming from?

ares834
In which case, Baby clearly isn't 8% of Beerus.

Not that it matter much, as Beerus's "percentages" are absolute horse shit. SSG Goku can give 60% Beerus a good fight. Yet the superior SSB Goku with an additional 10x boost from Kaioken is still inferior to Beerus... Even though he should be at least 6 times as strong.

KingD19
Because think of it this way, as an SSJ4, Goku was able to match Baby Vegeta x10. Baby Vegeta beat the snot out of an arguably more powerful ssj3 Goku, though not as impressively as Beerus. But then his power went up x10, if Baby were even 8% of Beerus, he would now be approaching his 80% mark. Then he fused. You see where I'm coming from?

Okay?

Beerus one-shotted SSJ3 Goku who was more powerful in Super as he was in King Kai's realm, so his energy didn't get drained like in the real world iirc. He hit him so hard not only did he knock him out of SSJ3(with a light chop to the neck), he knocked him unconscious.

Beerus has casually destroyed planets, on accident. Like he sneezed and killed a planet.

Holding back and fighting with SSJG Goku he nearly destroyed the universe.

Fighting with Champa, a fellow God of Destruction, he was starting to destroy everything around them by simply fighting.

Also, Baby Vegeta doesn't = Vegeta.

All of this is based on maybes and what ifs, while Beerus and Co. have feats to back them up.

For all we know, Baby could have been 0.000000000001 of Beerus.

Also like Ares said, even a somewhat(to what extent is unclear because of his poor eating habits) weaker Champa could have easily killed SSJBKx10 Goku and "F*ck it I'm just gonna get stronger because I feel like it" Hit.

Damborgson
In which case, Baby clearly isn't 8% of Beerus.

Not that it matter much, as Beerus's "percentages" are absolute horse shit. SSG Goku can give 60% Beerus a good fight. Yet the superior SSB Goku with an additional 10x boost from Kaioken is still inferior to Beerus... Even though he should be at least 6 times as strong.

That's not how logic works. You blatantly "nu-uhd" right now. What I said isn't wrong based solely on it making baby that powerful.

Nope. If you want to believe that Beerus could have beaten SSJ Blue Goku, based solely off his statements, then you have to take his percentage statements as fact as well.

Damborgson
Okay?

Beerus one-shotted SSJ3 Goku who was more powerful in Super as he was in King Kai's realm, so his energy didn't get drained like in the real world iirc. He hit him so hard not only did he knock him out of SSJ3(with a light chop to the neck), he knocked him unconscious.

Beerus has casually destroyed planets, on accident. Like he sneezed and killed a planet.

Holding back and fighting with SSJG Goku he nearly destroyed the universe.

Fighting with Champa, a fellow God of Destruction, he was starting to destroy everything around them by simply fighting.

Also, Baby Vegeta doesn't = Vegeta.

All of this is based on maybes and what ifs, while Beerus and Co. have feats to back them up.

For all we know, Baby could have been 0.000000000001 of Beerus.

Also like Ares said, even a somewhat(to what extent is unclear because of his poor eating habits) weaker Champa could have easily killed SSJBKx10 Goku and "F*ck it I'm just gonna get stronger because I feel like it" Hit.

Feats are not in question here, Thor has superior feats to Zarathos, doesn't mean he's more powerful.

I said Baby didn't beat as impressively, but then his power went up x10, at that point his power was no longer a joke.

And that comically long decimal obviously isn't true. If we're using ssj3 goku as a standing point.

ares834
That's not how logic works. You blatantly "nu-uhd" right now. What I said isn't wrong based solely on it making baby that powerful.

The burden of proof is on you to prove that Baby is 8% Beerus. Based on actual feats, he is nowhere near that.

Nope. If you want to believe that Beerus could have beaten SSJ Blue Goku, based solely off his statements, then you have to take his percentage statements as fact as well.

Toriyama has stated he has no plans for Goku or Vegeta to surpass Beerus. So no, we don't have to take Beerus at face value.

KingD19
Feats are not in question here, Thor has superior feats to Zarathos, doesn't mean he's more powerful.

I said Baby didn't beat as impressively, but then his power went up x10, at that point his power was no longer a joke.

And that comically long decimal obviously isn't true. If we're using ssj3 goku as a standing point.

In a forum fight, if Thor has far and away(and he does) have more impressive and higher feats than Zarathos, then yes he is more powerful.

Okay, so Baby beat up SSJ3 Goku, who could actually fight back, yes? Then he went 10x and fought SSJ4 Goku.

Beerus without powering up at all one-shotted SSJ3 Goku(who is more powerful in Super as his body isn't a child normally, and he was in Kai's realm meaning he had no time limit. Hell he blew a hole clean through the planetoid trying to fight Beerus. So if Beerus instantly took out a serious Goku, then took on a version of Goku who at 100% and Beerus 70%(iirc) was threatening to destroy the universe...how is Baby stronger when SSJ4 Gogeta and Omega Shenron didn't threaten nearly as much from their fight? It barely threatened Earth.

Damborgson
The burden of proof is on you to prove that Baby is 8% Beerus. Based on actual feats, he is nowhere near that.

Toriyama has stated he has no plans for Goku or Vegeta to surpass Beerus. So no, we don't have to take Beerus at face value.

Based on actual feats, Vegeta was no where 10% of Beerus. Yet there he was... I'm being very generous towards the topic, unless you think Baby was no where near Rage Ssj2 Vegeta, despite beating the tar out of Ssj3 Goku.

That's cool, but he's contradicting it in his work. And having no intention does not translate to it being impossible.

And careful with not taking Beerus at gave value, a lot of his feats include statements behind them.

Damborgson
In a forum fight, if Thor has far and away(and he does) have more impressive and higher feats than Zarathos, then yes he is more powerful.

Okay, so Baby beat up SSJ3 Goku, who could actually fight back, yes? Then he went 10x and fought SSJ4 Goku.

Beerus without powering up at all one-shotted SSJ3 Goku(who is more powerful in Super as his body isn't a child normally, and he was in Kai's realm meaning he had no time limit. Hell he blew a hole clean through the planetoid trying to fight Beerus. So if Beerus instantly took out a serious Goku, then took on a version of Goku who at 100% and Beerus 70%(iirc) was threatening to destroy the universe...how is Baby stronger when SSJ4 Gogeta and Omega Shenron didn't threaten nearly as much from their fight? It barely threatened Earth.

No, he just has better feats. Beerus has far and away better feats than Vados, doesn't mean a thing.

Are you implying Omega Shenron was barely a planetary threat? So end of GT characters were more or less around Saiyan Saga characters? Collateral damage is not an indication of strength or weakness. See all the times someone stronger than Saiyan Saga Vegeta hit the planet and didn't blow it up.

ares834

Damborgson
Vegeta wasn't even a god at the time. But this isn't interesting anymore, continue with your beliefs.

bbrem123
^ You are not right at all, sorry man.

You guys are scaling all GT characters from the fact that Buu is able to destroy a galaxy. Even with all that math it is does not even come close adding up to universal scale.

I mean hell. Astronomers estimate that there are at least 100 billion galaxies in the observable universe.

ares834
Vegeta wasn't even a god at the time.

I never said or even implied otherwise.

Igniz
Super Saiyan 4 Goku and Vegeta Vs Beerus

xztbPJiCHOE

laughing out loud

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Seems like a pretty unrealistic interpretation of the fight tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.