Darth Vader vs. 20 elite sith assassins and Darth Sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
The 20 elite sith assassins that Traya would have faced in an earlier rendition of KotOR II and Darth Sion.

vs.

RotJ Vader

They start surrounding him in a 30 meter radius semicircle.

Who takes this?

Bonus round: Vader gets Galen Marek, team gets the three Jedi Masters that Traya drained and TOR Scourge.

Tondemonai
Tbh Vader TK's all the assassins and rapes Sion.

Round 2 is about the same, just add lightning.

Petrus
lol, Vader.

Deronn_solo
Vader literally pulverizes the fodder with tk, and breaks Sion's mind.

carthage
Vader can honestly will Sion to death or just implode him with a gesture. 20 Assassins get oblitered via TK or killed by his Lightsaber

MythLord
Vader got nearly killed by eight Jedi. Sion, someone who killed hordes of Jedi, should solo his mechanical ass.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by MythLord
Vader got nearly killed by eight Jedi. Sion, someone who killed hordes of Jedi, should solo his mechanical ass. thumb up

AncientPower
Where are the sources for these vaunted Vader obliteration feats of elite prepared Force users?

Inb4 TFU2 feats and double standard uses of a voice actor quote.

carthage
Claims double standards when using actual feats Vader performed in TFU >>> Uses non canon content for their supposed "Arguments"

AncientPower
No, the only feat you can even possibly be referring to is Starkiller in the Clone Facility on Kamino. Then inevitably claiming Vader can choke him, and then claiming Sam Witwer is an infallible source of information and thus Vader can actually beat him.

That or you're going to rely on feats against inanimate objects, which is always a fun fallacious argument to see you attempt to make.

To see you grip to that pole like the leg of your unattentive mother, is oh so amusing.

carthage
Its like the scale of Vader's force feats, accolades, and his aggregate of showings takes a royal shit on Sion or something. And only retards would dispute this. Oh wait its Ancientpower, someone not known for intelligence on this forum

AncientPower
Please reply to my other post: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=15893311#post15893311

chingchangwalla
Sion gets one shotted and the assassins get force ****ed

carthage
Who else other than biased posters like AP legitimately thinks Sion vs. Vader is a debate worth having? A show of hands please?

AncientPower
I don't believe it is, I'm merely awaiting your/Deronn's substantive post displaying Vader's telekinetic ability to 'literally pulverise' 20 elite Sith all heavily trained and experienced in draining powerful Force users.

Please reply to my other post.

MythLord
Actually, AP, I wouldn't say Sam's opinion matters. But rather, Starkiller obliterated at least a dozen of his Clones and Vader's suppose to rival him. Add in a few years of noticeable power-growth to Vader, and he should pulverize said Clones, which are better than 20 "elite" Sith.

AncientPower
Vader lost to him, you mean.

Starkiller's ability to reduce his fellow clones to a red mist is impressive, but you have to factor in the mental instability of those clones who were either too confused to protect themselves or fighting each other and not paying attention.

Not quite the same as his lesser in Vader pulverising twenty prepared elite Sith, all capable of draining him/bombarding him with Force lightning, with Sion to boot.

Vader wins, because he is ridiculously durable and they just can't beat something that poserful, but Vader instantly one-shot pulverising all 20 of them simultaneously? Please.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Vader hype-factor is approaching ridiculous levels now.

Darth Vader is no Valkorion or Palpatine. He isn't pulverizing 20 elite Sith assassins in a single attack.

chingchangwalla
If Pong Krell can force push close to 20 clones over at once with no strain, so can Vader

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
If Pong Krell can force push close to 20 clones over at once with no strain, so can Vader
There is a difference between clones and Force-users.

chingchangwalla
Well how elite are these Sith first of all?

S_W_LeGenD
They were trained to assassinate Jedi. Many among them were former Jedi.

darthbane77
Vader could potentially get overwhelmed by numbers, but I see Vader's victory as more likely.

SunRazer

They're the strongest of their time. Sources make it evident that the Sith Triumvirate has one of the highest standards for your average Sith.

I still don't get what pleasure people derive from threads like this, by the way. But I mean, the more of these stupid threads you make, the more license you give others to dismiss you at will.

chingchangwalla
30 metre radius is enough distance for Vader to still ragdoll a few tho

Deronn_solo
Damn ladies, calm the phuck down, kek. Firstly the "pulverize" part was a dysphemism, obviously. I didn't mean he would legit atomize all 20 of them, he can, however, best them with his teleknetic prowess with less than tapping into his full power, and I stand by that. Secondly, when did I ever claim he would obliterate them on one single telekenetic repulse? Quote me on that, because I'm lost.

Thirdly, before gaining a substantial amount of power, Vader's rather unfocused telekenetic blast had enough strength, even after getting partially blocked by Jax Pavan, to crush a top Inquisitor. Inquisitor's aren't Elite Sith, granted, but Vader's those blast were random, unfocused discharges from a vastly pre-prime Vader. So imagine what focused telekentic repulses, from a Darth Vader who became "far more formidable combatant" can do?

SunRazer
Vader was also far more powerful than somebody who did disintegrate Force sensitives (was it an Inquisitor that got disintegrated?). Think that might have been ANH Vader too.

Nephthys
The question isn't whether Vader can pull this off. The question is whether he can replicate what Traya did by curbing them all at once without even looking at them.

AncientPower
She grinned and they all died instantaneously, suck on that Annie.

Emperordmb
And evidently like 14 or 13 of them were invisible or something.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by SunRazer
Vader was also far more powerful than somebody who did disintegrate Force sensitives (was it an Inquisitor that got disintegrated?). Think that might have been ANH Vader too.

Yeah, that was Vader as of 18BBY, too. Literally, 2 entire decades before his peak, and several miniscule-to substantial increases in power. Peak Vader would have zero trouble with the fodder in this thread, kek.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Emperordmb
And evidently like 14 or 13 of them were invisible or something.

It's just them trying to find any little advantage they can get for their wank brigade. Vader would utterly shit on Traya, LMAO.

AncientPower
You call trying to fix the ruined image of a massively underrated series 'wank', but then go on to claim Vader can stomp Traya? Holy mother of Troy.

Deronn_solo
mmm

Right. So by implying Traya > Vader in TK, isn't overhyping in the slightest? laughing out loud

Especially with the whole "Vader's TK suddenly loses it's effects on Force sensitives" thingy you implied on page one, which hasn't been stated, like, anywhere ever, and doesn't actually make sense? Why would telekenetic force suddenly lose power when faced with a Force sensitives?

"Wrecking" was dysphemism sweetheart, don't take it literally, LMAO. I'm aware Vader isn't capable of stomping Bane level Force sensitives.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by SunRazer
They're the strongest of their time. Sources make it evident that the Sith Triumvirate has one of the highest standards for your average Sith.

I still don't get what pleasure people derive from threads like this, by the way. But I mean, the more of these stupid threads you make, the more license you give others to dismiss you at will.

A faction of the kotor II brigade is still seriously arguing for the team, so I dunno what that says about your allies. erm

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by AncientPower
Where are the sources for these vaunted Vader obliteration feats of elite prepared Force users?

Inb4 TFU2 feats and double standard uses of a voice actor quote.

Ask for source, gets butthurt when we provide them. Gets even more butthurt when we don't take her cut content shit seriously the same way she doesn't take TFU II seriously.

Never change AP.

Petrus
So AP you're legitimately saying those 'elite Sith assassins'---who are so elite, btw, that Peragus!Meetra can shit on them---are capable of posing a threat to Vader, who's not only far, far more powerful than any iteration of Meetra but also more powerful than Traya?

And arguing Sion could even give Vader a good fight when Meetra defeated him 3 times in a row in a potent DS nexus is just not understandable to me.

Nephthys
They're elite because it's stated that the best of the Sith forces were those on Malachor. The one's on Peragus aren't comparable. And besides, it's a plot point that the Sith Assassin's can vary in strength based on their opponents, growing stronger when near strong force users. And the whole point of the comparison is that Vader may not be far more powerful than them, or more at all.

Kotor II Exile is a beast, so that's hardly proof of inadequacy.

Deronn_solo
Vader still obliterates, LMAO.

MythLord
Sion still solos.

Petrus
Originally posted by Nephthys
They're elite because it's stated that the best of the Sith forces were those on Malachor. The one's on Peragus aren't comparable. And besides, it's a plot point that the Sith Assassin's can vary in strength based on their opponents, growing stronger when near strong force users. And the whole point of the comparison is that Vader may not be far more powerful than them, or more at all.

Kotor II Exile is a beast, so that's hardly proof of inadequacy.

Yeah, how many times have 'elite soldiers/assassins/etc' been obliterated by actually powerful Force-users? The fact they're 'elite' means very little when it comes to Vader, who's above Traya and even farther above Meetra.

And sure, it's stated that the best Sith force were stationed at Malachor, but the Sith Assassins you face in Peragus are still 'highly trained combatants who murdered Jedi'. Peragus Meetra still stomped them. Peragus Meetra is only barely regaining her connection to the Force, so she's no beast. And beast or not, no iteration of Meetra comes close to Vader, so it is proof of inadequacy.

Saying Vader may not be more powerful than them is ridiculous because Vader is above Meetra, who has repeatedly stomped these Sith Assassins with ease.

Nephthys
What, you mean near 20 of them at once with a single attack, easily and without even looking at them?

Pretty sure it happened once. By Traya. smile

You're just saying Vader > Traya. The whole point of the discussion is whether that is accurate based on the new comparison's made because of this feat. So please stop being silly and saying pointless things.

Yawn, as I said their connection of the force is based on their opponents so Meetra barely having a connection would mean similar for herself. And Meetra was trained to be an exemplary Jedi and had Kreia and Atton with her as well as the benefit of her force bonds.

Yet again you are saying useless words about Vader being sooo much better than everyone. It's so useless. Useless useless useless!

carthage
It's like adding the word elite to describe someone is pointless without feats to back it up

Beniboybling
It was my understand that those "elite" Sith assassins were the Academy's fodder, not comparable to those wielding lightsabers. Vader legitimately pulverising them in waves is more than a possibility.

Zenwolf
Compared to Suirk.

Although really, if taking into account the trailer or intro w/e it is for Kotor 2, it's shown that it takes groups of Assassins just to kill 1 Jedi Knight.

https://j.gifs.com/ERk9Q4.gif

Petrus
Originally posted by Nephthys
What, you mean near 20 of them at once with a single attack, easily and without even looking at them?

Pretty sure it happened once. By Traya. smile

You're just saying Vader > Traya. The whole point of the discussion is whether that is accurate based on the new comparison's made because of this feat. So please stop being silly and saying pointless things.

Yawn, as I said their connection of the force is based on their opponents so Meetra barely having a connection would mean similar for herself. And Meetra was trained to be an exemplary Jedi and had Kreia and Atton with her as well as the benefit of her force bonds.

Yet again you are saying useless words about Vader being sooo much better than everyone. It's so useless. Useless useless useless!

Okay, let's put this into perspective. By comparison, Meetra shat on the Sith inside the Academy, who were all supposed to be powerful an elite. She did so on her own, without the aid of her companions. At times, she stomped more than 6 simultaneously. Are these Sith superior to the Sith Assassins or are they inferior? Or are they comparable?

Of course I'm saying Vader > Traya because I'm questioning how this new comparison is even relevant, as it changes nothing. Traya's TK wasn't good enough to kill Meetra on the spot as she did with the assassins. This pretty much means the assassins are fodder.

Wait, so the assassins' strength is entirely based on their opponents' strength? So, basically, all their impeccable training was for nothing? Or how does it work?

Sure, Meetra was accompanied by Atton and Kreia at that one time. One way or another, Meetra slaughters these 'elite' assassins every single time she faces them. And people like Atton and your other companions are capable of defeating them. Them being 'elite' really doesn't mean anything other than them being capable of committing sneaky murders of random, featless Jedi.

Ur useless!

DarthAnt66
@zen: Could have been a powerful Jedi Master, tbh.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Compared to Suirk.

Although really, if taking into account the trailer or intro w/e it is for Kotor 2, it's shown that it takes groups of Assassins just to kill 1 Jedi Knight.

https://j.gifs.com/ERk9Q4.gif Well they always strike in hordes and the ones that attacked Traya weren't even equipped with lightsabers. If they weren't deemed worthy of a lightsaber how can they possibly be considered "elite"?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
@zen: Could have been a powerful Jedi Master, tbh.

The Masters were identified as having those different style of robes, that one didn't.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Well they always strike in hordes and the ones that attacked Traya weren't even equipped with lightsabers. If they weren't deemed worthy of a lightsaber how can they possibly be considered "elite"?

You know it occurs to me...they are elite, yet they attack in groups?...

Soo....if takes a group of elite Sith Assassins to kill a single Jedi, then wouldn't this mean that the Elite part isn't all that great?

That it takes a group just to be on the level of a Jedi?

So then a single Sith Assassin wouldn't be worth much then.

Beniboybling
Exactly. thumb up

I also got the impression that their ability to siphon the power of their opponents to increase their own was a means of compensating.

GhostRavage
What statement about them says that were "elite" Sith assassins and were the best of the Sith forces?

QuakeBlood
Originally posted by Zenwolf

https://j.gifs.com/ERk9Q4.gif

Nothing suggests that the entire team was required at the minimum to beat 1 Jedi

Originally posted by GhostRavage
What statement about them says that were "elite" Sith assassins and were the best of the Sith forces?

All of the Sith on Malachor V were among of the strongest of their time.

The sith in Kotor 2 were a great threat to the Jedi Order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EtByaOxiwE

They come from an Era in which the Jedi and Dark Jedi are in their combative prime:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.