One Punch Man VERSUS The Brit(TO THE DEATH)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
One Punch Man

Versus

The Brit

NO BFR

Galan007
Is this the Brit you're talking about?:
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/brit/4005-5212/

If so, I don't see OPM killing him. His invulnerability is pretty damned unbounded.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Galan007
Is this the Brit you're talking about?:
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/brit/4005-5212/

If so, I don't see OPM killing him. His invulnerability is pretty damned unbounded.

Yes, that is indeed the, Brit, in question.

RealityWarper
Stalemate OR Saitama BFR's him into space.

carver9
Saitama kills him.

Khazra Reborn
Brit's durability hasn't shown any limits thus far.

deathslash
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Brit's durability hasn't shown any limits thus far. neither has saitama's strength. That said, I feel like this should be a stalemate.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by deathslash
neither has saitama's strength. That said, I feel like this should be a stalemate.

Well, I guess that's the end of this one then.

RealityWarper
In fact Saitama can incapacitate Brit without killing him.

Or he can just suffocate him ?

Galan007
The battle is "TO THE DEATH"

OPM isn't killing Brit. Stalemate is logical.

RealityWarper
The battle is "TO THE DEATH"

OPM isn't killing Brit. Stalemate is logical.

I don't remember if Brit needs to breathe or not.

Galan007
I seem to remember Brit wearing breathing apparatus when he visited Atlantis... Though I don't recall if he wore it to breathe, or wore it to facilitate speaking with the Atlantians. /shrug

RealityWarper
I seem to remember Brit wearing breathing apparatus when he visited Atlantis... Though I don't recall if he wore it to breathe, or wore it to facilitate speaking with the Atlantians. /shrug

This can be an easy way to win.

Galan007
The OP specifies no BFR. So no, OPM isn't 'winning' by punching Brit into space or w/e.

RealityWarper
The OP specifies no BFR. So no, OPM isn't 'winning' by punching Brit into space or w/e.

He can burry him, drown him, etc...

Galan007
*sighs*

RealityWarper
*sighs*

That's not BFR. -.-

psycho gundam
Saitama strangling a guy do death really seems unlikely. More than likely Brit getting accidentally knocked too far for him to continue fighting withing a reasonable amount of time seems right

Galan007
Again: there is no BFR, and this battle is to the death.

Am I the only one who read the OP? g007-psyduck

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You're the only one with a psyduck in your post

Magnon
The Brit is waaayyy too slow and weak to do anything to Saitama. Saitama could literally toy with him like he was a doll. Saitama could press his head under water, or block his mouth and nostrils, or stuff him full of sand, and there's absolutely nothing the Brit could do about it.

Saitama wins every time, 10/10.

krisblaze
OPM's punch would send him flying to the ends of the universe and back.

Eventually Brit's slowed aging would reach the point where he dies or, more realistically, Saitama would surrender.

psycho gundam
Again: there is no BFR, and this battle is to the death.

Am I the only one who read the OP? g007-psyduck If he gets sent 5,000 miles away I'm pretty sure it will take too long for him to come back and still consider it a fight

Cogito
Originally posted by Magnon
The Brit is waaayyy too slow and weak to do anything to Saitama. Saitama could literally toy with him like he was a doll. Saitama could press his head under water, or block his mouth and nostrils, or stuff him full of sand, and there's absolutely nothing the Brit could do about it.

Saitama wins every time, 10/10.
Featureless environment. There is no water or sand. No dirt, nothing. Blocking nostrils/mouth may work, I don't know about either contestant.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
If he gets sent 5,000 miles away I'm pretty sure it will take too long for him to come back and still consider it a fight

Getting sent 5000 miles away is BFR erm

psycho gundam
So this is a "can God make a rock even he cannot lift" argument?

Everything Saitama hits Brit with will send him into orbit just by virtue of his way of accidentally hitting his opponents with Mjolnir level impact. Brit has no power besides his invulnerability so unless you're conflating that with immovability, his ass is going FAAAR with no reasonable means of getting back to his opponent within a year

Galan007
Christ almighty.

There is no BFR, dude. You're making this a lot harder than it needs to be.

-K-M-
One-Punch wins by BFR.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/752/685/b30.gif

psycho gundam
Christ almighty.

There is no BFR, dude. You're making this a lot harder than it needs to be. All I's saying is him getting sent flying is a 100% certainty. His hits will simply produce that effect

Galan007
Good thing the hits won't BFR him per the stips of this thread, then. thumb up

zopzop
What's stopping OPM from shoving his arm down Brit's throat and ripping out his entrails? Or forcing his mouth and nostrils shut depriving him of air?

psycho gundam
Good thing the hits won't BFR him per the stips of this thread, then. thumb up Someone's going to say they quit before the second punch happens years later

h1a8
We don't know the limit to Brits durability. Should we assume the limit is twice his greatest feat?

Anyway, Saitama can eventually win by suffocating him or killing him with a punch (assuming his durabilty is less than Saitima).

In other words, it's not a stalemate.

Magnon
Originally posted by Cogito
Featureless environment. There is no water or sand. No dirt, nothing. Blocking nostrils/mouth may work, I don't know about either contestant.
Well then, Saitama prevents Brit from breathing. Brit dies. We don't assume ppl have extra powers unless it's been shown in comics; therefore Brit is "only" invulnerable to physical attacks and Saitama wins.

jrodslam
Who has the BRIT fought?

KingD19
Nobody even remotely near Saitama's level. Also, his only power is invulnerability, which even invulnerable people far more powerful than him have shown they aren't 100% invulnerable.

I really doubt he'd get right back up after a "Consecutive Serious Punches" barrage.

deathslash
Originally posted by KingD19
Nobody even remotely near Saitama's level. Also, his only power is invulnerability, which even invulnerable people far more powerful than him have shown they aren't 100% invulnerable.

I really doubt he'd get right back up after a "Consecutive Serious Punches" barrage. actually, he has. I forgot the name of the villain and it was with the help of several other super teams, but brit did fight against a reality warper who is physically around/above invincible. Also, brit regularly goes into battle using rocket boots and gauntlets to enhance his strikes. That said, this is either a win for saitama, or a stalemate.

Also, you might want to better educate yourself on brit. The guy has taken punches from Herald+ level characters without even flinching.

SSJGGogeta
To be honest, I think Saitama would punch him so hard, that he'd go flying into space and die.

Galan007
Nobody even remotely near Saitama's level. Bull. He's endured beatings from metas in Invincible's class and beyond.

The only way OPM wins is via physical suffocation or w/e(though I highly doubt that 'tactic' is in the spirit of this thread.) Sans that, it's a stalemate.

SSJGGogeta
Bull. He's endured beatings from metas in Invincible's class and beyond.

The only way OPM is winning is via physical suffocation or w/e(though I highly doubt that was the spirit of this thread.) Sans that, it's a stalemate.

But can he survive in outer space, when Saitama punches him into it?

Galan007
Am I taking f*cking crazy pills here? facepalm

THERE IS NO BFR.

psycho gundam
^ I hear what you're saying but Brit gets hit so hard the thread OP would change and say "edited by right fist"

SSJGGogeta

THERE IS NO BFR.

laughing

carver9
Bull. He's endured beatings from metas in Invincible's class and beyond.

The only way OPM wins is via physical suffocation or w/e(though I highly doubt that 'tactic' is in the spirit of this thread.) Sans that, it's a stalemate.

None of those people are on Saitama level physically though.

jrodslam
Been a while since i watched OPM, but someone correct me if im wrong.. Towards the end, when he fought the boss dude from space with the big ass ship, wasnt his armor supposed to be indestructible? Then Saitama broke or cracked it with one hit. Which wasnt even the one punch technique btw.

StiltmanFTW

THERE IS NO BFR.

You are the only KMCer that actually reads LoB's posts...

KingD19
Originally posted by jrodslam
Been a while since i watched OPM, but someone correct me if im wrong.. Towards the end, when he fought the boss dude from space with the big ass ship, wasnt his armor supposed to be indestructible? Then Saitama broke or cracked it with one hit. Which wasnt even the one punch technique btw.

His armor was extremely powerful, but it's main purpose was to actually suppress Boros' own power to give his enemies a fighting chance. Saitama busted it up with one punch. And as he died, Boros said the "Serious Punch" that ended him wasn't even a fraction of Saitama's power, and despite holding back the entire fight, he was just trying to make him feel better.

carver9

Basically. He has been holding back the entire series and I would still give him the majority, high majority against any Herald, including Hulk. Brit dies.

jrodslam
His armor was extremely powerful, but it's main purpose was to actually suppress Boros' own power to give his enemies a fighting chance. Saitama busted it up with one punch. And as he died, Boros said the "Serious Punch" that ended him wasn't even a fraction of Saitama's power, and despite holding back the entire fight, he was just trying to make him feel better.

Yup. I remember that. Humble Saitama, lol. I do remember the armor as a inhibitor, but i could have sworn it was supposed to be indestructible. But youre right. I agree.

jrodslam
Originally posted by carver9
Basically. He has been holding back the entire series and I would still give him the majority, high majority against any Herald, including Hulk. Brit dies.

I wont argue that. He punched the water dude so hard, he cleared the skies and Earths atmosphere and made it stop raining. WTF?!?! Lol.

carver9
I wont argue that. He punched the water dude so hard, he cleared the skies and Earths atmosphere and made it stop raining. WTF?!?! Lol.

Lol...yep, punched a hole clean through him and I would feel comfortable saying that Sea King could give Heralds a fight and would outright annihilate Aquaman. That wasn't a punch he hit Sea King with, he tapped him and stopped all the rain in the entire city with the shockwaves.

jrodslam
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...yep, punched a hole clean through him and I would feel comfortable saying that Sea King could give Heralds a fight and would outright annihilate Aquaman. That wasn't a punch he hit Sea King with, he tapped him and stopped all the rain in the entire city with the shockwaves.

I always wonder why a character like that is even created. Hell... Knocking him into space doesnt even count as a defeat for him. His ass jumped right back to the planet. Hes tooo OP!

carver9
I always wonder why a character like that is even created. Hell... Knocking him into space doesnt even count as a defeat for him. His ass jumped right back to the planet. Hes tooo OP!

No limits at all. The guy stood around unfazed with the gravity of a black hole around him. He was literally scratching his head thinking WTF is this attack suppose to do to me.

KingD19
That's the whole point. It's kinda poking fun at guys like Superman who can go, "Nope more powerful than you" and just defeat any foe. ONE thought, "Hey, what would it be like if a guy was that powerful all the time? Boring and absolutely hilarious."

h1a8

THERE IS NO BFR.

I have a serious question though. What is a no exact definition of "NO BFR"? I'm thinking it could have several meanings.

1. There is an in destructible barrier surrounding the battlefield to prevent BFR from being hit too hard.

Or

2. If someone is accidentally sent outside the battlefield then they instantly gets teleported back to continue the fight.

Or

3. It means no one can win that way. In other words, if it happens (by mistake) then the character has any amount of time to get back. Essentially this is equivalent to 2. above but slower.

Anyway, I vote for 1.

Cogito
^ Does it matter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.