Entropy Aegis (Steel) Vs The Destroyer (Thor)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/EA_zpss7byikln.jpg

vs

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/TR_zpsrjpdkqrt.png

Cogito
Aegis

Stoic
I'd say split if Thor had the Thor Force from Odin, and placed the armor on. As is, the Aegis outlasts him, and eventually stomps.

Galan007
E/A. Decisively.

ShadowFyre
Can somebody give me some high end feats for EA please? Not that familiar with em. The Destroyer is a high skyfather level durability. And Mjolnir. Thats a pretty versatile duo but dont know enough to comment.

ShadowFyre
Just checked out the ea vs. Sbp.

Destroyer is still uber durable. IsEntropy Aegis Celestial level? Or equal to Odin? Not sure. It does seem pretty badass.

If it was Odin or King Thor in Destroyer, I would say Destroyer for heavy majority. As it is, EA looks like it could edge him out but Im gonna wait on some more info

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Galan007
E/A. Decisively.

Decisively? Id say more of a split. What makes you say so

Cogito
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Can somebody give me some high end feats for EA please? Not that familiar with em. The Destroyer is a high skyfather level durability. And Mjolnir. Thats a pretty versatile duo but dont know enough to comment.

As you can see, the EA easily rended time and space to reach the Quintessence (The Wizard Shazam, Phantom Stranger, Zeus, Highfater, and Ganthet).

He then proceeded to casually throw up a shield that was easily tanking their sustained and combined attack. That alone is >>Odin.

Oh, and it's capable of opening entropy rifts, the most powerful destructive force in DC that would easily consume the Destroyer and Thor with it.

It's a stomp, really.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Cogito
As you can see, the EA easily rended time and space to reach the Quintessence (The Wizard Shazam, Phantom Stranger, Zeus, Highfater, and Ganthet).

He then proceeded to casually throw up a shield that was easily tanking their sustained and combined attack. That alone is >>Odin.

Oh, and it's capable of opening entropy rifts, the most powerful destructive force in DC that would easily consume the Destroyer and Thor with it.

It's a stomp, really.

That's defensive . What offensive feats did he display

Cogito
Originally posted by Cogito

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.