Arcann vs Rebels Ahsoka (sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
Battle takes place on the Korriban orbital station where Malgus and Vindican fought Kao Cen Darach and Satele Shan

UCanShootMyNova
*Shrug*

carthage
Depends on if you believe Arcann would've had similar success against Vader in canon.

Zenwolf
Probably better cause I'm pretty sure Vader doesn't have anything noteworthy of blades before ANH, I mean I suppose from accolades, but those only go so far(unless everyone is just assuming that Vader's skill has just been the same from pre-ANH to ROTJ). All of his saber feats thus far seem to be taking place after.

UCanShootMyNova
He's stated to be more powerful then he was as Anakin and we know that he was capable of stalemating Dooku in Dark Disciple regardless of whether the novelization is canon.

He's also hinted at being the most technically skilled Sith duelist in canon in various sources and its logical he would have grown in power up to Rebels where it's stated he's in his prime.

ares834
Arcann.

|King Joker|
didnt we literally just have this

UCanShootMyNova
Yes. At most a few days ago.

darthbane77
Arcann

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.